CoVid - shaming

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
AMEN! I would have never believed this country could have so many stupid people...it's maddening that people can't see the simply truth and facts behind this "plandemic." This is all agenda driven and the powers and elite in control are laughing hysterically at how easy it was to get people to listen and comply to wearing masks, locking down, etc. all the while the country continues to fall apart.

you're right all these countries and the left had a zoom meeting last year to plan this all out.

This country will continue to fall apart unless the virus is substantially reduced and precautions followed. No shutdowns but mandatory masks with stiff penalties under a National, state health emergency and it will win when it gets to SCOTUS.
we have that answer, let it run its course. what's your plan? you stepped to the podium explain your cure.

I just gave my plan and it is here to stay but just maybe can be limited. Even when a vaccine comes out the same non masker's won't take it.

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
AMEN! I would have never believed this country could have so many stupid people...it's maddening that people can't see the simply truth and facts behind this "plandemic." This is all agenda driven and the powers and elite in control are laughing hysterically at how easy it was to get people to listen and comply to wearing masks, locking down, etc. all the while the country continues to fall apart.

you're right all these countries and the left had a zoom meeting last year to plan this all out.

This country will continue to fall apart unless the virus is substantially reduced and precautions followed. No shutdowns but mandatory masks with stiff penalties under a National, state health emergency and it will win when it gets to SCOTUS.
we have that answer, let it run its course. what's your plan? you stepped to the podium explain your cure.

I just gave my plan and it is here to stay but just maybe can be limited. Even when a vaccine comes out the same non masker's won't take it.
where? name the post number. best guess is you will tell me to pound sand. and when that occurs validates my post that you had no plan.

Last edited:

where? name the post number. best guess is you will tell me to pound sand. and when that occurs validates my post that you had no plan.
So my wife and I are in Walmart last night naturally without wearing a mask, and two older overweight ladies in line behind us, one in a cart because of the obesity, two carts they had in two with tons of lousy junk food, start to talk loud enough for us to hear them slamming those who refuse to wear a mask. Chicken shits had no guts to say something to our face. These mask wearing fools are just the most annoying dumb people anywhere. But for us, we really feel like we are on an island :( . I've been to stores many times where I am either the ONLY person or one of a very few not wearing the MASK. The control weapon the world has installed on people and convinced them they need to wear it. Pathetic. Yes, we are on an island...

youre confusing making fun of with shaming,,,

and you also have it backwards,,,
No. I’m not. I know what I mean. You didn’t answer the OP tho
Is turn around fair play ? Do you deserve to be shamed aka made fun of for getting sick?
nobody is getting sick,,,
And the lies continue...

Denver Broncos general manager John Elway and CEO Joe Ellis have tested positive for COVID-19, a source told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

RIGHT! What a load of crap. More scare tactics continue even on "selection day" what a joke. Elway does NOT have COVID...they are just telling us that to make us think there is a real pandemic going on but the truth is that it is a "plandemic."

I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?

If you want to wear a mask have at it. Say something to me about not wearing it and you'll be told where to put it.
LOL! EXACTLY! We had 2 old ladies in Walmart behind us in line talking smack about non mask wearers but they didn't have the guts to say anything to our face

I find that Shamers are mostly hypocritical scum.

WELL, YES, BUT RULES ARE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE: Karol Markowicz: Our hypocritical leaders refuse to obey their own COVID-19 rules.

“Actually, all the COVID rules are for us, not them. COVID-19, and the accompanying lockdowns, have made it painfully clear: We plebes have to follow the rules; the elites do not.”​

I’ll believe it’s a crisis when the people who keep telling me it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

1605993781654.png

Stupid and Nipple Clamps
California Gov. Gavin Newsom groveled for forgiveness after being caught attending a large birthday dinner at The French Laundry restaurant in Napa Valley. When pictures from the event surfaced, the hypocrisy was glaring: The governor was seen with his wife at a large table full of maskless lobbyists, all sitting in close proximity.

But, hey: You’re not the governor — so if you want to celebrate Thanksgiving in his state, remember: “No more than three households, including your own,” at the gathering, and keep your distance.

Newsom isn’t the only one to live it up while everyone suffers. Gov. Cuomo, for example, is rarely seen in a mask, yet his Twitter feed never stops harassing you to “mask up.” (And, by the way, he’s just thrilled with himself over his handling of the COVID-19 crisis, even though it resulted in more deaths than any other state but NJ and, according to The New York Times, seeded the virus throughout the country.)

The gov’s daughter recently posted a picture of her dad, two of his daughters, one of “the boyfriends” and Cuomo’s secretary all hanging out with no social distancing or masks.

Yet you, of course, have to avoid friends and family — you know, just in case.

One of Cuomo’s most famous constituents similarly seems to think rules are for the little people. He actually broke quarantine after testing positive for the virus.

The constituent’s wife posted pictures of herself working out indoors, maskless, with a personal trainer, while gyms in the state remained closed. And he was recently photographed getting a haircut, maskless, which would result in a $1,000 fine for the rest of us.

I’m referring, of course, to Gov. Cuomo’s brother, CNN host Chris Cuomo, the dumbest of all the Cuomos, who gets a pass on all of his bad behavior because of his last name (and left-wing politics).

Forum List

Back