CoVid - shaming

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
Here's an idea you probably hadn't thought of: mind your own fucking business in any case.
It’s a discussion forum. I’m trying to discuss. Unfortunately all the orange assholes here are playing troll - the- rookie
you don’t want to discuss then leave and find another op
No, you're trying to be a busybody shithead...And you've succeeded.

I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?
They get whatever they deserve, too bad for their loved ones.
it was a topic question. You don’t need to take it is personal.

When you do this much to destroy our basic freedoms, as well as even our ability to make a living, to keep food on our tables and a roof over our heads, then it is personal.

Talk to the senate about this, McConnell.
the intense level of hatred on here is almost unparalleled to that on any other forum ive been part of; and I’ve been toe to toe with plenty of trumpists.
but here ?! I tend to give the benefit of the doubt and will concede for now that they are just showing off for the rookie and they will settle down in time.

You want people to die a painful death because they are trying to stay healthy and want others to follow Trumps CDC guidelines? Wow, that’s pretty whacked out. Something is seriously wrong with you

If you believe that any of this is, or ever was, about protecting anyone's health, then you are as stupid and as deceived as -Gemma-.
It’s absolutely about health/safety for millions of people. Not everybody has your top secret insight about the hiden deep state agenda and they see friends and family members getting sick and dying from this disease so you bet your ass they practice Trumps safety protocols and expect other good Americans to do the same. You should be ashamed of yourself for the way you are acting but unfortunately I don’t think you are capable of feeling that way.
It’s absolutely not about health/safety for millions of people....It's about you complying like the good little bootlicking peasant that you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a fucking Karen, but as I have pointed out so many times, the dearth of introspection among you moonbats leaves you completely incapable of experiencing the emotion of shame.
Yes complying for the health and safety of our fellow Americans. Wow, you can’t be this dumb can you?

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
After reading the replies to me from these folks, I’m slightly inclined to consider that however they are ignorant albeit very angry fools. And I’m thinking they are just having fun trolling the Newbie
or your OP is so ridiculous we cant think of anything else to say,,,
No, it’s not ridiculous. You are a triggered snowflake . It was a very simple question. And if y’all had read the link article, it would have known that most agree any medical shaming is cruel.
but whos shaming people for getting sick???
Read. The. Article.
the article says shaming people that dont wear masks,,,

why would you want to do that???
I don’t.
clearly you can’t read for comprehension
then whos shaming people???

I haven't seen this behavior anywhere,,,
{{{shrug}}} You should crawl out from under your maga hat more and take a look in the mirror
I didnt vote for trump,,,but your TDS is noted and mocked,,,
You sure do act like a trumpists - with all the usual propaganda

What soggy little Prog trash heap fermented you, hun? If you think Change.org is going to bonus you for trolling here, you're going to be very disappointed.
Awww bless your itty bitty lil orange heart, darlin.
you could have asked me in my intro why I joined and I would have told you. But it’s not for what you have cooked in your little brain.

Blah blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzz

You're just another garden variety boring libtard. It's not like we haven't seen hundreds of you come and go over the years.

Boring!
Take a nap then grandma

When you do this much to destroy our basic freedoms, as well as even our ability to make a living, to keep food on our tables and a roof over our heads, then it is personal.

the intense level of hatred on here is almost unparalleled to that on any other forum ive been part of; and I’ve been toe to toe with plenty of trumpists.
but here ?! I tend to give the benefit of the doubt and will concede for now that they are just showing off for the rookie and they will settle down in time.
Eventually you’ll get tired off the constant ass beatings you have suffered from us and well leave like all newbie trolls do,hee hee.

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
You want people to die a painful death because they are trying to stay healthy and want others to follow Trumps CDC guidelines? Wow, that’s pretty whacked out. Something is seriously wrong with you
Hey ! I just just said the same thing to my friend. These people are wacky ! Like, they don’t have a screw loose, they have them All loose !
The truly selfish assholes are definitely floating to the surface. Don’t get me wrong I’m sick and tired of the masks and shut downs but I follow them in public not because I’m scared of getting sick but because I want those around me to feel safer. It’s amazing that we can’t be unified in that effort.
...but because I want those around me to feel safer.

And there you have it....It's not about whether or not the masks are actually effective, it's about your feeeeeelings.

Piss off.
I guess I’m a big asshole for being concerned about other people’s feelings. And yes common sense and science tells us that masks reduce the spread of particles coming out of our mouths thus reducing the amount of virus being projected by those who are carrying it. You sound like a flat earther when you deny the effect of mask wearing.

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
Excellent well spoken,I could not have said it any better myself word for word,notice that only one poster,one of USMBs resident trolls gave a negative alert to this post and that only a couple we’ll known trolls liked the post of the op.lol

the only thing I will add on to this excellent truthful post and best post on this thread issomehow patriotic whistleblower doctors who have come out and put their careers and livilhoods on the line telling facts the cdc inflates the numbers by ruling practically every kind of death like fatal car accident or gunshot wound to the head as a result of corona,are not credible to these trolls like the op and the two that liked his post,only what their wonderful corruptgovernment they worship as the gospel truth is all that matters to them as truth.

they are a disgrace to the doctors that have put their careers on the line to get the truth out that it is no worse than the common flu. That the actual fatality rate is extremely very low.less than the flu virus.
All that conspiracy theory is nice and all but that’s not the topic of the OP

This place must not have a rule about thread hijacking ?
the topic is a conspiracy theory cause it isnt happening,,,
No, the topic is “covid shaming” Its right in the title of the OP
and yet theres never been a recorded case of that happening,,,

just another conspiracy theory from a nutjob,,,
Really. You actually think that. You think no one at all has ever shamed (made fun of ) another person who wears a mask, maintains social distance, etc... or believes that it should be taken seriously. You know of no one like that ?
That’s your final answer ?
shaming and making fun of are two different things sweetcakes,,,
Again, lady,
You actually think that. You think no one at all has ever shamed (made fun of ) another person who wears a mask, maintains social distance, etc... or believes that it should be taken seriously. You know of no one like that ?
That’s your final answer ?

making fun of and shaming are two different things,,,

you do realize its you shaming people that choose to live free in a free country???,

Hey ! I just just said the same thing to my friend. These people are wacky ! Like, they don’t have a screw loose, they have them All loose !
The truly selfish assholes are definitely floating to the surface. Don’t get me wrong I’m sick and tired of the masks and shut downs but I follow them in public not because I’m scared of getting sick but because I want those around me to feel safer. It’s amazing that we can’t be unified in that effort.
...but because I want those around me to feel safer.

And there you have it....It's not about whether or not the masks are actually effective, it's about your feeeeeelings.

Piss off.
I guess I’m a big asshole for being concerned about other people’s feelings. And yes common sense and science tells us that masks reduce the spread of particles coming out of our mouths thus reducing the amount of virus being projected by those who are carrying it. You sound like a flat earther when you deny the effect of mask wearing.
why are you shaming people for deciding whats best for them in a free country???

Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
After reading the replies to me from these folks, I’m slightly inclined to consider that however they are ignorant albeit very angry fools. And I’m thinking they are just having fun trolling the Newbie
No, it’s not ridiculous. You are a triggered snowflake . It was a very simple question. And if y’all had read the link article, it would have known that most agree any medical shaming is cruel.
Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

{{{shrug}}} You should crawl out from under your maga hat more and take a look in the mirror
how so??
I havent said trumps name once,,but you sure brought him up,,,
Hey I’m new here . All you people are starting to look alike.
That’s the best comeback you could come up with knowing you were getting your ass handed to you on a platter and could not counter facts.lol that’s how penny who liked your post,debates when whe can’t refute facts either

Here's an idea you probably hadn't thought of: mind your own fucking business in any case.
It’s a discussion forum. I’m trying to discuss. Unfortunately all the orange assholes here are playing troll - the- rookie
but all youve done is try and shame people with a different view than yours,,,

If you believe that any of this is, or ever was, about protecting anyone's health, then you are as stupid and as deceived as -Gemma-.
It’s absolutely about health/safety for millions of people. Not everybody has your top secret insight about the hiden deep state agenda and they see friends and family members getting sick and dying from this disease so you bet your ass they practice Trumps safety protocols and expect other good Americans to do the same. You should be ashamed of yourself for the way you are acting but unfortunately I don’t think you are capable of feeling that way.
It’s absolutely not about health/safety for millions of people....It's about you complying like the good little bootlicking peasant that you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a fucking Karen, but as I have pointed out so many times, the dearth of introspection among you moonbats leaves you completely incapable of experiencing the emotion of shame.
Yes complying for the health and safety of our fellow Americans. Wow, you can’t be this dumb can you?
It's not about "health and safety" Karen.....If the lame excuses made for the ̶r̶i̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ "peaceful protests" and fucktards like Saint Fauci not complying with his own idiocy when he thinks nobody is looking don't demonstrate this in spades, what would?

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

how so??
I havent said trumps name once,,but you sure brought him up,,,
Hey I’m new here . All you people are starting to look alike.
thats racist,,,
[/QU
so it’s okay for your kind and you people
( but yeah, you got me , I’m an orange bigot )

It's not about "health and safety" Karen.....If the lame excuses made for the ̶r̶i̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ "peaceful protests" and fucktards like Saint Fauci not complying with his own idiocy when he thinks nobody is looking demonstrate this in spades, what would?
No excuses for rioters.

You don’t know what a Karen is lol
if that’s what you think lol

The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year,could not have said it better myself,gives standing ovation. Looks like he missed your first post you made on this thread that that’s what this mask thing is all about.

It's not about "health and safety" Karen.....If the lame excuses made for the ̶r̶i̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ "peaceful protests" and fucktards like Saint Fauci not complying with his own idiocy when he thinks nobody is looking demonstrate this in spades, what would?
No excuses for rioters.
Wow....I guess you missed all the media hacks making excuses for them....You been in a coma all summer?

You don’t know what a Karen is lol
if that’s what you think lol
Blow it out your ass, plebe.

Your the only fucking troll here newbie.
No, that is factually untrue.
i joined this discussion forum in good faith , looking to branch out from the other forum (s), at the urging from a friend. My intro post was amusing. This, my first op, has been largely your friends trolling me. But, I get it. It’s the right of passage .

Yeah, another far Left asshole running the flag of stupidity based on false premises

typical
What “false premises”. Be specific . TIA

Like you would honor them even IF I took the time to spoon feed you.

Do your research....I have already posted the evidence at this forum.
Like all gullible sheep,he won’t do any research,he has no interestin reading alternative news sources out there not controlled by the corporate media,he hust wants to listen to eveything the corporate media tells him from the idiot box in the living room.lol

but all youve done is try and shame people with a different view than yours,,,
That is factually untrue. I started an OP. That is my only “crime” and what has ensued is trolling and the wishing that I have a painful death, among other things.

Forum List

Back