COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Within reason on the skeptical bucket? Sure! Anti-gubmint/ anti-science/ anti-vax & generally stoopid? NO
I wish you luck.

Show More

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government – Daily Expose
45,000 people have allegedly died from the Covid-19 vaccine within three days, according to a US whistle-blower, which has sparked a lawsuit against the federal
dailyexpose.co.uk
VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

I wish you luck.

Show More

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government – Daily Expose
45,000 people have allegedly died from the Covid-19 vaccine within three days, according to a US whistle-blower, which has sparked a lawsuit against the federal
dailyexpose.co.uk
VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government
That registered a 100 on the crock o meter.

Heard this in regards to the family I know who contacted the thing. It is said by one of them that a lady was sick from the shot, yet she was working in a public place where the family member came into contact with her.

The member of the family that was infected was having a discussion with the lady who was sick, and asked her why she was sick ??? The lady said it was due to the shot she had taken (a reaction to it).

So the lady had fever associated with the symptoms being experienced after taking the shot. The family member that became infected thinks that she was infected by the lady who had symptoms of the COVID-19 after the shot was administered to her in order to thwart the virus, and yet she (the lady who had received the shot), went back to work afterwards, even though suffering a reaction from the shot in the form of a flu like symptom. This is how one of the family members I know, explained where she thinks that she contacted the virus from.

Maybe after the shot, people need to be given a time span of a week afterwards in order to make sure that they don't suffer any flu like symptoms from it, and especially fever in which usually makes any sick individual highly contagious at that stage of the reaction maybe. Not sure about any of it, but it was an interesting situation or story she told.
For about two weeks post injection people shed spike proteins at levels similar to those infected with Covid. So a person who never had it, but was vaccinated could have possibly infected others.
AINT THIS VACCINE GREAT!?!

Damn blue states :lol:

Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Louisiana with the highest case rates per 100,000 people – each averaging over 150 in the past seven days.
The bodies are everywhere too! Hospitals are struggling with the case loads. My neighbor was literally trapped in his apartment for a day because of a corpse in front of his door.

Nah I'm messin...this shit is a scam...just like the previous 15 months.
SCAM!

I wish you luck.

Show More

dailyexpose.co.uk

45,000 dead in 3 days? Oh my!!! :laughing0301:

Daily Expose - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable

Daily Expose- Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible or Reliable

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Last edited:
The bodies are everywhere too! Hospitals are struggling with the case loads. My neighbor was literally trapped in his apartment for a day because of a corpse in front of his door.

Nah I'm messin...this shit is a scam...just like the previous 15 months.
SCAM!
Good luck with that.

That registered a 100 on the crock o meter.
I too am a bit skeptical, there are no solid stats in the article. A lot of 'allegedly' and 'insider' rhetoric. That being said, the CDC should really provide accurate stats but then, they haven't been doing that since the start of the epidemic. No one trusts them, no one trusts Fauci, Biden or the rest of the mask on, mask off gang. That breeds stuff like this, a lawyer chasing class actions.

Nothin i can say that has not already been said 500000000000 times. The shot is at the best an experiment. At the worst, it is a deadly one.
Yes it's a crap shoot that should be left up to the individual, not government mandates, however, the odds are that you WILL NOT die from the vaccination OR COVID. It's all theater to harm the Democrat-created "Orange Man Bad" beast.

Last edited:
Why has shit hole LA require indoor masks again......LOLOL.All other shit holes will follow.......Then businesses will have to shut again and then an explosion of anger.........lolol

It is liberal shit holes having the problem......lolol

I hope this virus ravages again. No school this year either

Now I'll stand for The Black Natinals now
The one bright spot----teachers wont have the access to little kids to indoctrinate.

IF you are so fucking stupid as to think wearing a mask is somehow an infringement "Personal Freedom", and get the new variant....good. Fucking Die. You get what you deserve. You stay home, do no take valuable needed bed space for real people who knew drinking Pine-Sol and/or Drinking Bleach was sucicide.

IF you refuse to receive the vaccine and die....Hufuckingrray. Good. Fucking die and die fucking soon. Die in fucking pain and coughing up a lung.

Getting the vaccine does not infringe on freedom.

Wearing a mask does not infringe on freedom

Being stupid is a personal choice, live with it and fucking die.
The deranged, hate-spewing fascism of Democrats is truly something to see.

They're big on dehumanizing those they've chosen to hate, and in this way (and numerous others) are indistinguishable from Nazis.

LMFAO!!!!

Foo Fighters cancel concert for ‘vaccinated only’ after vaccinated band member gets COVID

The Foo Fighters’ anticipated return to the stage in Los Angeles was postponed after someone within the organization tested positive for COVID, CNN reported.

I honestly think this is behind the horrendous push to get everyone vaxxed RIGHT NOW

They have to do it before the Delta wave hits and the US sees just how ineffective the vaccines are

45,000 dead in 3 days? Oh my!!! :laughing0301:

Daily Expose - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable

Daily Expose- Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible or Reliable

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Amazing what you think is real and what is conspiracy. One thing is obvious you believe the establishment, yet it has a long history of lying. You think all the vaccines are safe and wonderful. I think ALL doctors and experts think the vax is great. You think Covid is very dangerous and has killed 600,000 Americans.

Conversely you don’t know shit about the massive fines and penalties levied against the vax companies for massive wrong doing. Or that the vax has no long term studies…or that they have full immunity from lawsuits, or that they have never successfully made a corona virus vaccine.

For about two weeks post injection people shed spike proteins at levels similar to those infected with Covid. So a person who never had it, but was vaccinated could have possibly infected others.
AINT THIS VACCINE GREAT!?!

Should have been a short quarantine of anyone after getting the shot or shots.

Forum List

Back