COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

The covid vac will not stop you from contracting covid, a seat belt will not stop you from having a car crash.

Your chances of survival increase if you get vaccinated and wear a seat belt. Does every over 50 get the flu jab?

In the he UK, 71.6% of adults over 65, 43.1% of adults with a long-term health condition, 42.8% of pregnant women, 41.8% of 3-year-olds and 41.1% of 2-year-olds have received the flu vaccine. Why are people not screaming that these figures are too low?
Never had a flu shot in my life yet. Not against that either.

Really?
Is it your freedom to spread the disease and kill others?
The LA wearers are using masks to protect the dickheads who aren't vaccinated. That's what freedom is about.
Hysterical much? A virus with a 95% to 99% SURVIVAL RATE is NOT a huge killer in the first place. Also it is well known NOT to affect the majority of the population younger than 60. Yet you promote face diapers, shutting down schools, businesses and wrecking folks' economic well being.....for nothing other than the power you wield and enjoy over people's lives. Dickheads like you spread fear to gain power with your baseless hysterical ravings, you should be ashamed.

With the benefit of your extensive knowledge, after years of studying viruses, exactly what would you have done if you were trump in the beginning.
Obviously vaccines wouldn't come into your equation, nor masks, so give us your expert medical opinion what course of action would have saved the millions who have died from it.

Be very careful with your reply. This will be your only opportunity to become world famous. As a typical brain dead hate filled ignorant republican.

CDC has reported and no media outlet will pick it up, NO red state governor will say a thing..which tells me...they are all complicit.

OVER 7000 deaths and serious adverse reactions from covid and that figure does NOT INCLUDE THE NEAR 1000 deaths of the unborn in mothers who have taken the covid spike protein vaxx.

The covid vac will not stop you from contracting covid, a seat belt will not stop you from having a car crash.

Your chances of survival increase if you get vaccinated and wear a seat belt. Does every over 50 get the flu jab?

In the he UK, 71.6% of adults over 65, 43.1% of adults with a long-term health condition, 42.8% of pregnant women, 41.8% of 3-year-olds and 41.1% of 2-year-olds have received the flu vaccine. Why are people not screaming that these figures are too low?
Because it's an individual choice to get or not get a vaccination. Why scream? Unless you are into controlling others for self satisfaction.
Correct, it's all about control these days.

Every day I get up and get on the internet news sites, MORE people have DIED FROM THIS "vaccination", than more people are getting sick from it.
As if anyone doubted you get all your information from kook conspiracy websites. That's mandatory for Trump cultists.

Last I heard, the number of deaths attributed to the vaccine is _three_, all from blood clots following the J&J vaccine.

Now, the issue. Which is bigger, 3 or 600,000?

0.05%, what a fucking catastrophe, lmfao
In the US, the coronavirus cases in 2020 brought the US to "near neutral" population growth.

That's a pretty big impact.
You are still skirting around the conversation. You're a lefty through and through.

Are you a tree hugger, are you a believer in man made climate change? Do you think a reduction in the world's population beneficial?

Are more fetuses aborted per year than covid deaths?

Why are you on the covid bandwagon? Psuedo moralistic stances I'd imagine !!!

What percentage of the world's population has died from covid?
I'm not your research assistant but I can tell you that death from a myriad of other causes far outweighs deaths from the flu.
0.05%. all I did was Google two things, world's covid deaths, divided by world's population, and then multiplied it by 100. Rocket science isn't it? More die from heart conditions and stroke.

If you're gonna debate a subject, at least ask an adult to do some basic maths for you so you've got a fucking clue where you stand.

As if anyone doubted you get all your information from kook conspiracy websites. That's mandatory for Trump cultists.

Last I heard, the number of deaths attributed to the vaccine is _three_, all from blood clots following the J&J vaccine.

Now, the issue. Which is bigger, 3 or 600,000?

You didn't believe a thing out of the Trump Administration and now you believe every lie you're told?? A REAL Pandemic does not need ad after ad, tactic after tactic of cajoling and threatening people to take an experimental 'vaccine'. You ignore because the media ignores the actual numbers of deaths.

I'm not taking this vaccine. Neither is my family. Neither are millions. You don't know the figures because you want to believe the left. you hate the right so much that you contemplate the deaths of your fellow americans.

0.05%. all I did was Google two things, world's covid deaths, divided by world's population, and then multiplied it by 100. Rocket science isn't it? More die from heart conditions and stroke.

If you're gonna debate a subject, at least ask an adult to do some basic maths for you so you've got a fucking clue where you stand.
Yes and also, population growth is an on-going measurement that can only be understood in retrospect, that is, IF the underlying data is correct in the first place. 'meaner gene' and the other Marxists here are always into making hysterical, totally unsupported, sweeping statements when challenged with the truth. Their arrogance combined with their cluelessness is really astounding.

Yes and also, population growth is an on-going measurement that can only be understood in retrospect, that is, IF the underlying data is correct in the first place. 'meaner gene' and the other Marxists here are always into making hysterical, totally unsupported, sweeping statements when challenged with the truth. Their arrogance combined with their cluelessness is really astounding.
I've noticed that he/she doesn't have real life facts/examples/data/information but skirts around the issue spouting verbal shite.

1626563589572.png

Forum List

Back