Covid Anal Thread

third thread on this
Sorry, I didn't know that, maybe it can be merged.....like they used to do
Are we supposed to do a research project before we ever make a thread? For Christ sakes. 10 boards?? If a thread is duplicated on another board, who the fuck cares. They need to give us a 40 hr course on rules...lol

They need to give us a 40 hr course on rules...lol

USMB Rules and Guidelines | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Doesn't take that long.

"When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

third thread on this
Are we supposed to do a research project before we ever make a thread? For Christ sakes. 10 boards?? If a thread is duplicated on another board, who the fuck cares. They need to give us a 40 hr course on rules...lol

Yeah Dickhead, you are. Not that you'd ever find it under "Asia" or "how far we've sunk" or whatever title, but them's the rules. And them's the rules because multiple threads on the same shit just dilutes the topic and requires those who actually have something to contribute (as opposed to diaper rash about "hall monitors) to bounce around to different threads.

Now if you had anything to contribute to the site you might come up with an idea how to make it easier to find already-existing threads, like I did. Or, you could just sit here and wet your pants with nothing to add but "waaaaaaah" :crybaby:

third thread on this

done

Are you a mod again? I saw you close a thread the other day without any indication of modity.

If you're a cop, you have to tell me.
actually, they're working to get me back in the Clubhouse.

But, that's the only thing I've not had access to since I went on vacation.

I never lost the abilities I had as a mod, I just tried not to use them.

(needed a break)

third thread on this

done

Are you a mod again? I saw you close a thread the other day without any indication of modity.

(needed a break)

I think you have to tell us what those abilities are. Either that or just label yourself as a mod. Can't have Geheime Staatspolizei roaming around here.

third thread on this

done

(needed a break)

I think you have to tell us what those abilities are. Either that or just label yourself as a mod. Can't have Geheime Staatspolizei roaming around here.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm waiting for Admin to put my label back under my avatar.

third thread on this

done

(needed a break)

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm waiting for Admin to put my label back under my avatar.

Whelp, until they do I forbid you from taking mod actions. :nono:

E8C08E49-57DA-44D4-98FD-0F4D6626755F.gif

Forum List

Back