Covid Anal Thread

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
What is the world coming to?

1611769105707.png

So basically, everyone is shitting out covid all over the place. We're all doomed! :08621:

Apparently they want to literally bend everyone over for they can stick it in their ass. Poor people in China. Ultimately hopefully they can shake off their masters the CPP and those globalist too.

I'm going to invent toilet litmus paper for covid testing. Much quicker results. White paper that turns blue for positive, or brown for negative.

What would be worse?
Having it done to you, or being the person doing it?
  • The city of Beijing is using Covid anal swabs on residents amid a fresh outbreak
  • The nucleic acid swab needs to be inserted about one inch inside one's rectum
  • It is to be rotated for several times before completing the 10-second procedure
  • Expert says the derriere method is 'more accurate' than throat and nose tests
China begins using ANAL SWABS to test for Covid in Beijing | Daily Mail Online
seththehatemongerpos.jpg

What would be worse?
  • The city of Beijing is using Covid anal swabs on residents amid a fresh outbreak
  • It is to be rotated for several times before completing the 10-second procedure
View attachment 449292

This sounds like it was Eric Swalwell's idea...

third thread on this
What would be worse?
View attachment 449292
Well it is a flamers dream come true. Giving or receiving.

I hear they're setting up a testing site for this in Palm Beach Fla. Let me find the address so you all can send your poop to......

What would be worse?
View attachment 449292

Topic already exists here. Of course you'd never know from its title, but there it is.
Boy you are one hell of a hall monitor.

third thread on this
Sorry, I didn't know that, maybe it can be merged.....like they used to do
Are we supposed to do a research project before we ever make a thread? For Christ sakes. 10 boards?? If a thread is duplicated on another board, who the fuck cares. They need to give us a 40 hr course on rules...lol

third thread on this
Sorry, I didn't know that, maybe it can be merged.....like they used to do
Are we supposed to do a research project before we ever make a thread? For Christ sakes. 10 boards?? If a thread is duplicated on another board, who the fuck cares. They need to give us a 40 hr course on rules...lol

Pogo is doing damage control for Beijing. He'll be very busy...

Forum List

Back