Covid-19 will re-elect Trump

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive. His political-outsider status has positioned him well to tackle the plague head on. He is leading the world in how to stop the pathogen in its tracks. It isn't just the US that is watching Trump, it is the world and he has taken charge in a way that make his detractors look like deranged, salivating schizophrenics on street corners.

As always, Trump has accepted the challenge at hand by pulling the sword from the stone. No one else could have done this. Lesser leadership would have already retreated into excuses and failed outright. There are no world-renowned health experts leaking criticisms of Trump but instead they are supportive of his policies.

2020 belongs to Trump.

There was little chance of Trump winning even before the spread of this virus. Donald Trump is an impeached President. He should have stopped international Travel back in early February when it was clear this was probably going to happen and the United States already had its first cases. But his administration was asleep at the wheel and now the country is on lockdown. The Presidents own advisors predict unemployment will rise to over 20%. This won't be a recession, it will be an economic depression that will rival the one from the 1930s. Trump is way behind when it comes to testing, travel restrictions, social distancing, and stay in place orders. A month to two months behind. That's why we have 20,000 cases now and 276 deaths. Russia, a country that borders china only has 250 cases and one death. Russia closed its borders back in January/February. That's a big part of the reason for the vastly different figures. Trump will be easily defeated in November. His failures have led to the shut down of the largest economy in the world for months and maybe even years. His inaction and downplaying of the problem has unnecessarily risked the lives of millions of Americans.

A pandemic was going to spark an economic downturn. If it looks like America did well, compared to other first world nations, the voters should not, and may not hold the President responsible.
As of now we look to be the embarrassment of the world when it comes to the handling of the Coronavirus. Right there with Brazil. Can you name any other country that’s doing worse?

As of now, I have no faith in any of the numbers reported. The politics of it all, have tainted the information gathering and I don't trust any of the data, and have not for quite some time.

I will point out that you people have been hysterical about Trump since he was elected, and to pretend that you are upset about him BECAUSE of his supposedly so bad handling of this issue, is utter bullshit.
Hysterical is hyperbole. I don’t think Trump is a good leader and I’m very critical of him. If my criticism is unwarranted then it should be able to be beaten through debate yet most people here don’t engage in debate they just dismiss my critiques by say TDS. That’s weak.

Regarding COVID. All you need to do is look at the hospitals, and body counts that are piling up. Go talk to doctors and nurses in Florida and Texas. Check out the morgues and see the refrigeration trucks being brought in to handle the bodies.

Then you tell me how throwing doubt, downplaying, and ignoring safety protocol is a good thing. Cause from my eyes I’d rather take the numbers seriously and be safe instead of being that idiot not taking it seriously and spreading a deadly virus that is killing Americans. It’s a no brainer to me. If EVERYBODY just swallowed their ego and locked down by following the CDC guidelines we Could knock this thing out in a few weeks. It’s a national embarrassment that we are in the position we are in and covering your eyes is not going to make things better.

The guidelines encourage guessing as to what is a Covid Death. AND then on top of they offer extra money if the death is "covid".

The numbers are inflated.

Can you admit that?
I’m not on the front lines so I can’t say. It wouldn’t surprise me if some deaths got marked as Covid when they weren’t.... errors happen all the time. I don’t think it’s realistic to think there is a widespread conspiracy going on. That’s ridiculous. With all that said... we still have hospitals filling up and morgues over flowing in Florida and Texas. Can you admit that? Can you explain it?

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive. His political-outsider status has positioned him well to tackle the plague head on. He is leading the world in how to stop the pathogen in its tracks. It isn't just the US that is watching Trump, it is the world and he has taken charge in a way that make his detractors look like deranged, salivating schizophrenics on street corners.

As always, Trump has accepted the challenge at hand by pulling the sword from the stone. No one else could have done this. Lesser leadership would have already retreated into excuses and failed outright. There are no world-renowned health experts leaking criticisms of Trump but instead they are supportive of his policies.

2020 belongs to Trump.

There was little chance of Trump winning even before the spread of this virus. Donald Trump is an impeached President. He should have stopped international Travel back in early February when it was clear this was probably going to happen and the United States already had its first cases. But his administration was asleep at the wheel and now the country is on lockdown. The Presidents own advisors predict unemployment will rise to over 20%. This won't be a recession, it will be an economic depression that will rival the one from the 1930s. Trump is way behind when it comes to testing, travel restrictions, social distancing, and stay in place orders. A month to two months behind. That's why we have 20,000 cases now and 276 deaths. Russia, a country that borders china only has 250 cases and one death. Russia closed its borders back in January/February. That's a big part of the reason for the vastly different figures. Trump will be easily defeated in November. His failures have led to the shut down of the largest economy in the world for months and maybe even years. His inaction and downplaying of the problem has unnecessarily risked the lives of millions of Americans.

A pandemic was going to spark an economic downturn. If it looks like America did well, compared to other first world nations, the voters should not, and may not hold the President responsible.
As of now we look to be the embarrassment of the world when it comes to the handling of the Coronavirus. Right there with Brazil. Can you name any other country that’s doing worse?

As of now, I have no faith in any of the numbers reported. The politics of it all, have tainted the information gathering and I don't trust any of the data, and have not for quite some time.

I will point out that you people have been hysterical about Trump since he was elected, and to pretend that you are upset about him BECAUSE of his supposedly so bad handling of this issue, is utter bullshit.
Hysterical is hyperbole. I don’t think Trump is a good leader and I’m very critical of him. If my criticism is unwarranted then it should be able to be beaten through debate yet most people here don’t engage in debate they just dismiss my critiques by say TDS. That’s weak.

Regarding COVID. All you need to do is look at the hospitals, and body counts that are piling up. Go talk to doctors and nurses in Florida and Texas. Check out the morgues and see the refrigeration trucks being brought in to handle the bodies.

Then you tell me how throwing doubt, downplaying, and ignoring safety protocol is a good thing. Cause from my eyes I’d rather take the numbers seriously and be safe instead of being that idiot not taking it seriously and spreading a deadly virus that is killing Americans. It’s a no brainer to me. If EVERYBODY just swallowed their ego and locked down by following the CDC guidelines we Could knock this thing out in a few weeks. It’s a national embarrassment that we are in the position we are in and covering your eyes is not going to make things better.

The guidelines encourage guessing as to what is a Covid Death. AND then on top of they offer extra money if the death is "covid".

Can you admit that?
I’m not on the front lines so I can’t say. It wouldn’t surprise me if some deaths got marked as Covid when they weren’t.... errors happen all the time. I don’t think it’s realistic to think there is a widespread conspiracy going on. That’s ridiculous. With all that said... we still have hospitals filling up and morgues over flowing in Florida and Texas. Can you admit that? Can you explain it?

Why is it ridiculous? Over half the doctors think that Trump is basically "Hitler" and that making him look bad is thus a far more important "Good" than any ethical or professional responsibility they have to tell the Truth.

Are you pretending that your side didn't swear to "RESIST" in every possible way, for the next 4 years to make sue that no one got to thinking this was "normal"?

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Why is it ridiculous? Over half the doctors think that Trump is basically "Hitler" and that making him look bad is thus a far more important "Good" than any ethical or professional responsibility they have to tell the Truth.

Are you pretending that your side didn't swear to "RESIST" in every possible way, for the next 4 years to make sue that no one got to thinking this was "normal"?
Over half the doctors think Trump is basically “Hitler”?! Haha ok, wow, now I know you are just pulling shit out of your ass. Did you run a poll or call up all the doctors personally to get that stat?!

See when you make statements like that I lose respect for you and can’t really carry on with a legit discussion. I’m willing to give it another go if you admit you were just making that up and will move forward in a more honest way... what do ya say?

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Over half the doctors think Trump is basically “Hitler”?! Haha ok, wow, now I know you are just pulling shit out of your ass. Did you run a poll or call up all the doctors personally to get that stat?!

Your half f the country has been saying that shit for the last 4 years. If you don't believe it, why are you saying it?

If you say it, and believe it, then expecting people to do shit to RESIST, is completely reasonable.

I've had plenty of liberals tell me that they would do stuff LIKE that, because the political divide between them, the good people, and us, the supposedly bad people was so great, and we were so "Bad" that taking steps against us, would be justified, because "wacism" or "whites supremacy" or some such bullshit.

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Your half f the country has been saying that shit for the last 4 years. If you don't believe it, why are you saying it?

If you say it, and believe it, then expecting people to do shit to RESIST, is completely reasonable.

I've had plenty of liberals tell me that they would do stuff LIKE that, because the political divide between them, the good people, and us, the supposedly bad people was so great, and we were so "Bad" that taking steps against us, would be justified, because "wacism" or "whites supremacy" or some such bullshit.
I’ve never said that Trump was Hitler and I don’t have a “half”. If you can’t have a one on one discussion with me without using weak stereotypes of what some imaginary team that you think I’m on has said then I’m not going to waste my time with you.
Are you done with the games or are we done with the debate?

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

I’ve never said that Trump was Hitler and I don’t have a “half”. If you can’t have a one on one discussion with me without using weak stereotypes of what some imaginary team that you think I’m on has said then I’m not going to waste my time with you.

Good for you. Now, are you pretending you missed all of those on the Left who were pushing that viewpoint and acknowledge that it is likely that a significant portion of the nation, bought into the worst case scenario they were pushing.

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Good for you. Now, are you pretending you missed all of those on the Left who were pushing that viewpoint and acknowledge that it is likely that a significant portion of the nation, bought into the worst case scenario they were pushing.
Of course I’m not pretending to have missed it... Ive seen plenty of idiots on the Left say false hyperbolic and political lies about Trump. But that has nothing to do with me or with what we are talking about so why are you shifting it to the focus of this discussion?! it certainly does not define half of all doctors like you falsely claimed as justification to your unfounded assertion that doctors are conspiring to lie about COVID stats. I know many doctors and most are Republican supporters of Trump. To say that half think he is Hitler and are willing to lie and risk their freedom and careers to pad some stats is just idiotic.

I asked how you explain the hospitals and morgues filling to capacity in Florida, Arizona and Texas. Do you have a direct answer?

just wondering what Donnie’s Dopes are saying now.

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive.
Yes and as always, it's driving his detractors absolutely crazy
The Libs made a huge miscue by colluding with the Red Chinese and bringing coronavirus to America in an attempt to take down Trump.
The dems are hoping to hang a recession on Trump in the election. But if the voters blame the virus, and think that Trump did as well as could be expected.
The Trumpslide will be insurmountable.
Biden is repeating everything Trump does saying that's what he would do. The democrats know that Biden is a loser. That's why they cooked up this hysteria to begin with. N
. All anyone sees for years now is Trump, gathering information from experts and then making solid decisions based on that info. T
Now they're pinning their hopes on an 80-year old drooling fucktard that hasn't put together a coherent sentence since the 80's.
I have no doubt about Trump winning re-election.

While democrats insist we continue down a path that has done nothing but hurt this country, Trump has been paving a path towards prosperity for every American.

Comrade Traitor, do you think that the murder, rape, arson, and rioting have endeared you to America and ensured that your treasonous party will seize power?

I keep saying that you vermin have killed over 400 people with your insurgency, which is TRUE. BUT have you exceeded 500 dead? 600? 1,000? It's hard to get facts from the little Goebbels, so I don't know what your murder count is now?

Covid-19 will re-elect Trump

You might want to rethink this. Polling and approval ratings show that COVID-19 is what's taking him down.

So it's in the bag for Hillary then?

The last 6 weeks have shown America EXACTLY what the democrats are about.

1594685152398.png

2020 belongs to Trump.

Thanks for my biggest laugh of the day!

1594692266306.png

2020 belongs to Trump.

I see Trump's handling of the virus as reckless that has cost it to spread like mad fire in the USA and over 130,000 dead, if anything it will be one of the main reasons people do not re-elect him. Nurses and doctors I know think he is a total idiot, ignoring science and he has done a really awful job handling the virus. He reopened everything, when things should of remained shut down and look what happen because of these actions more virus outbreak and more people dead. Other countries have had a much better response then Trump. He has totally failed miserably managing this virus, to say he did a great job handling this virus and this should be one of the main reasons to re-elect him is total insanity !

2020 belongs to Trump.

The fact is, the opposition has been insane with this virus, and I see more and more reasons to vote Trump in the coming election.

Could have that anything to do with 130k+ people dead...

US is pitied around world for the incompetent handling of the virus especially in the South... New York just got hit bad and they fought back, the south listened to the President.
Bullshit.

Death rates are all over the place but NY, NJ and CT and MS are not only the top 4 but the top 4 by a large margin. The media sure wants to trump up places like TX and GA because it plays to the narrative even though each of those 4 have over 10 times the death rate as TX and 5 times that in GA.

New York got hit first and got the brunt of it.. It easily spread to NJ and MS...

The thing is deaths is actually a poor refection... First how do you say it was COVID that killed or was a part of there death... IT also lags quite away back.
It is a lagging indicator but it is not a poor reflection - it is far and away the best reflection of how we are doing. If we had 100 million cases and 10,000 dead then this would not be the major issue that it is.

Death is the ONLY factor that matters. No one cares if a lot of people get sick, they care a whole hell of a lot if a lot of people die.
Cases is the best way at the moment and look at excess deaths when all is finished.
No, it is not. Cases is tied more closely to testing than anything else. Cases are barely relevant if they are infecting the right people (younger people with low risk of death). What matters is the overall severity which is tied to death rates rather than the number of people that get sick.
The problem is Yew York got it bad but look how they reacted... Back then there was minimal testing and they locked down fairly early and relatively hard (about EU standard)... Florida especially.... doesn't work.

The 9th of April is the last time NY had a 6% growth, they had 180k cases at the time and they were heading down after a lockdown...

Florida had 6% growth yesterday, they have 270k cases and are heading up. They have not shutting down so this will keep growing... Ring Sweden they will say herd immunity.

Texas is copping on but they have a fair task to turn it around... I don't think you get how hard this it is get this virus under control. Florida is also heading into Hurricane season.
I do get it is hard as hell to control, particularly here where the government lacks the ability to seriously control the public. None of that changes the fact that you are projecting that the south is the real problem because of policies you don't like when the actual hard facts show such is not the case currently. There is a vast gulf between places you are citing as the most incompetent and those that you are citing as doing a good job and the latter is where virtually all of the death has actually occurred.

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Of course I’m not pretending to have missed it... Ive seen plenty of idiots on the Left say false hyperbolic and political lies about Trump. But that has nothing to do with me or with what we are talking about so why are you shifting it to the focus of this discussion?! it certainly does not define half of all doctors like you falsely claimed as justification to your unfounded assertion that doctors are conspiring to lie about COVID stats. I know many doctors and most are Republican supporters of Trump. To say that half think he is Hitler and are willing to lie and risk their freedom and careers to pad some stats is just idiotic.

I asked how you explain the hospitals and morgues filling to capacity in Florida, Arizona and Texas. Do you have a direct answer?

There is no risk. NO one is going to hold them accountable. The official guidelines state that guessing is allowed. EVen if someone were to call them on their behavior, and no one will, their asses are covered.

Your pretense that the nation is not evenly divided is not credible.

7. Here is a homemade Excel plot of the cases for the US vs the EU (~331m). The EU is doing much worse so far, I'm hoping my optimistic projections are close. How high will the US peak go? That remains to be seen, so far so good. Thank you President Trump.
View attachment 313882

Did you continue the Excel plot?

I'd be interested in what it looks like now.

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

There is no risk. NO one is going to hold them accountable. The official guidelines state that guessing is allowed. EVen if someone were to call them on their behavior, and no one will, their asses are covered.

I asked how you explain the hospitals and morgues filling in Florida and Texas

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Yep you did say that. You also said other shit. YOu want to focus on something, then focus. When you throw a bunch of shit against a wall, I get to pick what I respond to.

No one is going to hold them accountable. And if anyone tried, their asses are covered by the official guidelines. And anyone that tried, gets dogpiled by people like you.

Why are you dishonestly pretending that is not true?

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

Yep you did say that. You also said other shit. YOu want to focus on something, then focus. When you throw a bunch of shit against a wall, I get to pick what I respond to.

No one is going to hold them accountable. And if anyone tried, their asses are covered by the official guidelines. And anyone that tried, gets dogpiled by people like you.

I’m pretending it’s not true. It just isn’t. I’m sure there are human errors and I’m sure there is fraud. I hope both are identified. I just read an article that Trump cut off the CDC from be responsible for the hospital numbers and that info will no longer be made public. I’m sure if they find something shady in what’s being reported then Trump will be the first to blow it and take cover behind the fall out. I’m also sure there are plenty ty of investigative journalists looking into the issue. So there is ole ty of accountability out there that I hope is applied if necessary.

That was a focused and thoughtful answer the the topic YOU asked about. How about you return the effort and give the question I’ve asked you the same attention and respect...

what do you think of the fact that hospitals and morgues in Texas and Florida are overcrowding? What do you think is causing it if the COVID numbers aren’t accurate?

2020 belongs to Trump.

Can you admit that?

I’m pretending it’s not true. It just isn’t. I’m sure there are human errors and I’m sure there is fraud. I hope both are identified. I just read an article that Trump cut off the CDC from be responsible for the hospital numbers and that info will no longer be made public. I’m sure if they find something shady in what’s being reported then Trump will be the first to blow it and take cover behind the fall out. I’m also sure there are plenty ty of investigative journalists looking into the issue. So there is ole ty of accountability out there that I hope is applied if necessary.

That was a focused and thoughtful answer the the topic YOU asked about. How about you return the effort and give the question I’ve asked you the same attention and respect...

what do you think of the fact that hospitals and morgues in Texas and Florida are overcrowding? What do you think is causing it if the COVID numbers aren’t accurate?

I have no faith in the media investigating shit.

At a guess, I don't know. I've lost all faith in all numbers on this for quite some time. We know that hysteria and panics effect the ability to think and act rationally and on top of the we have massive partisan motive.

Could easily be doctors "erring" on the side of caution and slapping patients into ICU excessively. Could be data collectors lying. Could be reporters lying.

We've seen worse from liberals before.

Forum List

Back