Covid-19 will re-elect Trump

just wondering what Donnie’s Dopes are saying now.

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive.
Yes and as always, it's driving his detractors absolutely crazy
The Libs made a huge miscue by colluding with the Red Chinese and bringing coronavirus to America in an attempt to take down Trump.
The dems are hoping to hang a recession on Trump in the election. But if the voters blame the virus, and think that Trump did as well as could be expected.
The Trumpslide will be insurmountable.
Biden is repeating everything Trump does saying that's what he would do. The democrats know that Biden is a loser. That's why they cooked up this hysteria to begin with. N
. All anyone sees for years now is Trump, gathering information from experts and then making solid decisions based on that info. T
Now they're pinning their hopes on an 80-year old drooling fucktard that hasn't put together a coherent sentence since the 80's.
I have no doubt about Trump winning re-election.

While democrats insist we continue down a path that has done nothing but hurt this country, Trump has been paving a path towards prosperity for every American.

Well, I'm saying you are a faggot. And I stand by what I said before.

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive. His political-outsider status has positioned him well to tackle the plague head on. He is leading the world in how to stop the pathogen in its tracks. It isn't just the US that is watching Trump, it is the world and he has taken charge in a way that make his detractors look like deranged, salivating schizophrenics on street corners.

As always, Trump has accepted the challenge at hand by pulling the sword from the stone. No one else could have done this. Lesser leadership would have already retreated into excuses and failed outright. There are no world-renowned health experts leaking criticisms of Trump but instead they are supportive of his policies.

2020 belongs to Trump.

There was little chance of Trump winning even before the spread of this virus. Donald Trump is an impeached President. He should have stopped international Travel back in early February when it was clear this was probably going to happen and the United States already had its first cases. But his administration was asleep at the wheel and now the country is on lockdown. The Presidents own advisors predict unemployment will rise to over 20%. This won't be a recession, it will be an economic depression that will rival the one from the 1930s. Trump is way behind when it comes to testing, travel restrictions, social distancing, and stay in place orders. A month to two months behind. That's why we have 20,000 cases now and 276 deaths. Russia, a country that borders china only has 250 cases and one death. Russia closed its borders back in January/February. That's a big part of the reason for the vastly different figures. Trump will be easily defeated in November. His failures have led to the shut down of the largest economy in the world for months and maybe even years. His inaction and downplaying of the problem has unnecessarily risked the lives of millions of Americans.

A pandemic was going to spark an economic downturn. If it looks like America did well, compared to other first world nations, the voters should not, and may not hold the President responsible.
As of now we look to be the embarrassment of the world when it comes to the handling of the Coronavirus. Right there with Brazil. Can you name any other country that’s doing worse?

As of now, I have no faith in any of the numbers reported. The politics of it all, have tainted the information gathering and I don't trust any of the data, and have not for quite some time.

I will point out that you people have been hysterical about Trump since he was elected, and to pretend that you are upset about him BECAUSE of his supposedly so bad handling of this issue, is utter bullshit.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

The amount of delusion required to think that COVID is going to be a net positive for Trump is totally nuts. It will be the number one reason Trump losses if he fails to win the upcoming election. Barring COVID, the economy alone was going to see Trump back in office. Now COVID is all that matters and it looks worse for him by the day.

How you can call the US response good or even adequate is nuts. It was clearly a failure.

The amount of delusion required to think that COVID is going to be a net positive for Trump is totally nuts. It will be the number one reason Trump losses if he fails to win the upcoming election. Barring COVID, the economy alone was going to see Trump back in office. Now COVID is all that matters and it looks worse for him by the day.

How you can call the US response good or even adequate is nuts. It was clearly a failure.

So, two questions.

1. Before Covid, you were ok with Trump?

2. Do you expect anyone to believe that ANYTHING Trump did on this issue, would have been enough for you to admit he did well?

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive. His political-outsider status has positioned him well to tackle the plague head on. He is leading the world in how to stop the pathogen in its tracks. It isn't just the US that is watching Trump, it is the world and he has taken charge in a way that make his detractors look like deranged, salivating schizophrenics on street corners.

As always, Trump has accepted the challenge at hand by pulling the sword from the stone. No one else could have done this. Lesser leadership would have already retreated into excuses and failed outright. There are no world-renowned health experts leaking criticisms of Trump but instead they are supportive of his policies.

2020 belongs to Trump.

The fact is, the opposition has been insane with this virus, and I see more and more reasons to vote Trump in the coming election.

It is for me. It is for most of the people I know.

Obviously you could be right, that stupid people will think somehow Trump could have waved his bureaucratic wand, and made the virus disappear. There are stupid people who voted for Obama and Hillary, so I'm sure there are people that stupid in society.

Obviously you could be right, that stupid people will think somehow Trump could have waved his bureaucratic wand, and made the virus disappear. There are stupid people who voted for Obama and Hillary, so I'm sure there are people that stupid in society.
Yet your blob promised a miracle. Yes, you’re living proof that people are that stupid.

...Trump's handling of the plague will decide if he gets to stay and so far that handling is good...
You appear to be suffering from a bad case of seriously impaired judgment.

Your Orange Baboon-God is a train wreck when it comes to leadership, as the last two crises (pandemic, rioting) have illustrated all too clearly.

He is unfit for high office and will be dismissed by the American Voter on November 3, 2020, and we'll see the last of him on January 20, 2021.

...Trump is rising in the polls and it looks good for his re-election.
You also appear to be suffering from a bad case of seriously impaired directional reference (up vs. down).

-------------

Oh, and, by the way, your Master - your Personality Cult Leader - isn't fit to shine Lincoln's shoes, never mind compare to him.

Funny stuff, though... thanks for the laugh.

Don' worry they have to blame it on the :
  • Clintons
  • Obamas
  • China
  • WHO
  • Europe
  • Weather
  • Deep State
  • Soros
  • Media
  • RINOs
  • Immigrants
  • Refugees
  • Mexicans
  • Canadian
  • Weather
  • Moderates
  • Ex White House Staff
  • Blacks
  • Puerto Rico
  • Polls
  • Solar Panels
  • Congress
  • Supreme Court
  • ANIFTA
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • Women
  • Liberals
Well almost anyone but themselves... If you feel left out just add yourself to the list...

Dang, you're almost sounding like Obama.

Now you want to blame Obama for something..

Lets get something straight...

Because Obama does something doesn't automatically mean it is right, actually Trump basically ran on everything Obama did was wrong...

Also Trump is the one whining almost everyday about someone...

COVID? What COVID?

Trump told us that was going to be gone in:
  • Early March
  • Easter
  • Very Soon
  • It is not really harmful
So why are we still talking about COVID?

Because Obama does something doesn't automatically mean it is right, actually Trump basically ran on everything Obama did was wrong...

Its interesting that you say that, as the D party is nominating Biden under the premise that everything was hunky-dory under the Obama-Biden regime.

If these fellows don't have any answers, why elect these frauds?

2020 belongs to Trump.

The fact is, the opposition has been insane with this virus, and I see more and more reasons to vote Trump in the coming election.

Could have that anything to do with 130k+ people dead...

US is pitied around world for the incompetent handling of the virus especially in the South... New York just got hit bad and they fought back, the south listened to the President.

2020 belongs to Trump.

US is pitied around world for the incompetent handling of the virus especially in the South... New York just got hit bad and they fought back, the south listened to the President.

New York has more COVID deaths than all of the states of the Old Confederacy combined.

It seems as if the South is doing the right thing.

2020 belongs to Trump.

Bullshit numbers.

COVID? What COVID?

Trump told us that was going to be gone in:
  • Early March
  • Easter
  • Very Soon
  • It is not really harmful
So why are we still talking about COVID?

Because:

It is still here

It has not left ( like a bad case of the herps... )

And people are still getting sick and some are still dying...

Because Trump said something or the news is spinning something does not mean Covid-19 is gone...

...Trump's handling of the plague will decide if he gets to stay and so far that handling is good...

Your Orange Baboon-God is a train wreck when it comes to leadership, as the last two crises (pandemic, rioting) have illustrated all too clearly.

He is unfit for high office and will be dismissed by the American Voter on November 3, 2020, and we'll see the last of him on January 20, 2021.

You also appear to be suffering from a bad case of seriously impaired directional reference (up vs. down).

-------------

Oh, and, by the way, your Master - your Personality Cult Leader - isn't fit to shine Lincoln's shoes, never mind compare to him.

• Clintons
  • Obamas
  • China
  • WHO
  • Europe
  • Weather
  • Deep State
  • Soros
  • Media
  • RINOs
  • Immigrants
  • Refugees
  • Mexicans
  • Canadian
  • Weather
  • Moderates
  • Ex White House Staff
  • Blacks
  • Puerto Rico
  • Polls
  • Solar Panels
  • Congress
  • Supreme Court
  • ANIFTA
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • Women
  • Liberals
Well almost anyone but themselves... If you feel left out just add yourself to the list...

So, two questions.

2. Do you expect anyone to believe that ANYTHING Trump did on this issue, would have been enough for you to admit he did well?

No.

I have my doubt that anyone would have handled this well - most of the world has done a rather poor job handling the situation. I do think that most any other admin would have handled it better than Trump did however. The reality is that Trump runs a very adversarial and loud administration that is not well equipped to get things done in a quick manner. Works rather well when things are going well and my main goal for the government is for it to get the hell out of the way. Works rather poorly when the government is tasked with handling any real crisis though. What I believe or think however is not material to how this has effected Trump in any sense of the word. I am one of 330 million people. By any rational and objective measure, COVID has been extremely bad for Trump's administration.

How exactly do you think COVID has befitted Trump's re-election prospects? Economy went from doing quite well to shitting the bed. Unemployment went from record lows to depression levels. The nation in general is not pleased with his handling of the situation - every metric shows this. Even if his handling was perfect, it is perception that matters for an election. Trade deals went from the front page to not even mentioned. Nothing supports the silly ass assertion in the OP.

2020 belongs to Trump.

New York has more COVID deaths than all of the states of the Old Confederacy combined.

It seems as if the South is doing the right thing.

WRONG!!!! Please check your facts... Everyone is a little bit stupider for reading that.

The South is in terrible trouble and has doesn't have control of this virus...

Florida has a case of 6%... Many hospitals are over run...
Only an idiot would think South is doing the right thing... They shut too late & opened way too early before they were ready... There are more cases being added daily and it seems to be increasing...

The biggest problem at the moment is positivity rates...
Give you example EU countries is generally having tests coming back between 0.1% - 2% (Sweden is the big outlier 7.9%)... This takes into account amount of tests and positive results... US is on 8.8*% across the country but there are some bad states

Florida 18.6%
Arizona 26.6%
Georgia 16%
Texas 17.7%
South Carolina 19.8%
Mississippi 21.5%

By the way New York is 1.0% & California is 8.3%...

So, two questions.

No.

I have my doubt that anyone would have handled this well - most of the world has done a rather poor job handling the situation. I do think that most any other admin would have handled it better than Trump did however. The reality is that Trump runs a very adversarial and loud administration that is not well equipped to get things done in a quick manner. Works rather well when things are going well and my main goal for the government is for it to get the hell out of the way. Works rather poorly when the government is tasked with handling any real crisis though. What I believe or think however is not material to how this has effected Trump in any sense of the word. I am one of 330 million people. By any rational and objective measure, COVID has been extremely bad for Trump's administration.

How exactly do you think COVID has befitted Trump's re-election prospects? Economy went from doing quite well to shitting the bed. Unemployment went from record lows to depression levels. The nation in general is not pleased with his handling of the situation - every metric shows this. Even if his handling was perfect, it is perception that matters for an election. Trade deals went from the front page to not even mentioned. Nothing supports the silly ass assertion in the OP.

I asked you if anyone would believe that anything Trump might have done, would have been enough for you to admit he did well,

You did not even address the question. Instead, you bashed Trump a good deal and declared that the issue has hurt him.

Do you realize how little credibility you have?

2020 belongs to Trump.

Bullshit.

Death rates are all over the place but NY, NJ and CT and MS are not only the top 4 but the top 4 by a large margin. The media sure wants to trump up places like TX and GA because it plays to the narrative even though each of those 4 have over 10 times the death rate as TX and 5 times that in GA.

-------------

• Clintons
  • Obamas
  • China
  • WHO
  • Europe
  • Weather
  • Deep State
  • Soros
  • Media
  • RINOs
  • Immigrants
  • Refugees
  • Mexicans
  • Canadian
  • Weather
  • Moderates
  • Ex White House Staff
  • Blacks
  • Puerto Rico
  • Polls
  • Solar Panels
  • Congress
  • Supreme Court
  • ANIFTA
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • Women
  • Liberals

????

That boy is a crack pot with a camera... Professor in a community college... The guy shills for the Oil industry... Obama was saying c hange had to come because of Climate Change, that's not really blame..

Forum List

Back