Country First?

I have no need to receive advice from you, nor do I give a damn where or to whom you give your money. If you are not a criminal, and pay your taxes, then you and I support the same 'charities', me willing, you with disdain - and I suspect the Feds get a good deal more money from me than from you.

Speaking of "personal attacks" ...I've heard that those which have no evidentiary basis when combined with a bit of hollow boasting are by far the most entertaining.

You're just a truly delightful mix of hypocrisy and inflated self importance, aren't ya?
Don't forget petulance.

When an OP attracts a lot of attention, most of it negative and none of the whiners capable of posting a rebuttal, it must be true and it must have caused great distress for the Whiners who begin to parrot each other.

I have no need to receive advice from you, nor do I give a damn where or to whom you give your money. If you are not a criminal, and pay your taxes, then you and I support the same 'charities', me willing, you with disdain - and I suspect the Feds get a good deal more money from me than from you.

Speaking of "personal attacks" ...I've heard that those which have no evidentiary basis when combined with a bit of hollow boasting are by far the most entertaining.

You're just a truly delightful mix of hypocrisy and inflated self importance, aren't ya?
Don't forget petulance.

I give what I get; personal attacks are childish and not my favorite, only or best response, but they have their moment. They are hard to avoid when dealing with assholes.

When an OP attracts a lot of attention, most of it negative and none of the whiners capable of posting a rebuttal, it must be true and it must have caused great distress for the Whiners who begin to parrot each other.

*YAWN* more of that inflated self-importance on display.......

Alternative theory number 1: "When an OP attracts a lot of attention, most of it negative" it's probably because the OP is a hypocrite that thinks that hollow rhetoric is a viable substitute for an actual argument.

"Are we having fun yet?" -- Bill Griffith

I suspect the Feds get a good deal more money from me than from you.

Of course you do. You're online begging for handouts all day because you're rich and don't need the money. I'm poor, so I want to lower taxes and decrease handouts. Clever. Never heard that one before [/eyeroll]

Oh,, and here you go!

Of course you do. You're online begging for handouts all day because you're rich and don't need the money. I'm poor, so I want to lower taxes and decrease handouts. Clever. Never heard that one before [/eyeroll]

Oh,, and here you go!

I am well off, because I'm smart and planned ahead. As for my "begging for handouts", that is one more logical fallacy (aka Straw Man) and a lie. What I want is a fair deal for all, even a jerk like you.

Oh,, and here you go!

I am well off, because I'm smart and planned ahead. As for my "begging for handouts", that is one more logical fallacy (aka Straw Man) and a lie. What I want is a fair deal for all, even a jerk like you.

If you are that we'll off, perhaps you should redistribute some of that money to the less fortunate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Oh,, and here you go!

Here's an inside tidbit for you. You can give money on your own to charity. You don't have to get government to pry it out of your stone cold fingers. You learn something new every day, huh?

Oh,, and here you go!

If you are that we'll off, perhaps you should redistribute some of that money to the less fortunate.

Yeah, he's obviously at the receiving end of wealth distribution, his lies are transparent

lol, while they are crying a river over Trump, they are going to vote for the most corrupted, unaccomplished woman in the Democrat party while she is under investigation as WE SPEAK. talk about party over country. You lefties/dems have some nerve

Another fact free post from Stephanie

Bet you can't prove even one thing you believe about Hillary.

Not even one.

lol, while they are crying a river over Trump, they are going to vote for the most corrupted, unaccomplished woman in the Democrat party while she is under investigation as WE SPEAK. talk about party over country. You lefties/dems have some nerve

Not even one.

I believe Kaz posts as Stephanie, when he dresses in dresses and Stephanie dresses as a Rabbi(t) when she goes in drag. There can't be three lying morons on this message board, can there?

Not even one.

I believe Kaz posts as Stephanie, when he dresses in dresses and Stephanie dresses as a Rabbi(t) when she goes in drag. There can't be three lying morons on this message board, can there?
:lol:
"personal attacks are the sustenance of fools"
"personal attacks are childish"

Not even one.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinions...er... strike that; the echoes you post are very enlightening.

Not even one.

You didn't know Hillary is under investigation? Seriously? Don't follow the news, do you LudButt?

Not even one.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinions...er... strike that; the echoes you post are very enlightening.
Given your expressed views in the subject...
Do you prefer we refer to you as a foolish child or a childish fool?

Not even one.

I have no preference nor any concern as to what you call me.

Not even one.

I have no preference nor any concern as to what you call me.
What I call you? No - how you;d describe your self given the standards you laid out.
Foolish child it is. Thank you Updatng my sig now.

Forum List

Back