Our Taxes are paying for politicians free Warriors VIP playoff tickets in the Box Seats

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Why are we Tax Payers Paying for these Fucking Free Luxury Box Seats for the Politicians? We post on this website day after day about poor people getting Free Stuff....What the Hell! Thousands of Dollars...

OAKLAND (KPIX 5) — For you or me to get a ticket to a Warriors playoff game would not be easy or cheap. But for some East Bay politicians … some of the best V.I.P. seats are just handed to them.

Some East Bay Politicians Are Getting Free Warriors VIP Playoff Tickets

Why are we Tax Payers Paying for these Fucking Free Luxury Box Seats for the Politicians? We post on this website day after day about poor people getting Free Stuff....What the Hell! Thousands of Dollars...

OAKLAND (KPIX 5) — For you or me to get a ticket to a Warriors playoff game would not be easy or cheap. But for some East Bay politicians … some of the best V.I.P. seats are just handed to them.

I think the tickets are given as bribes. Taxpayers aren't funding them, they are just graft, payola, etc. Businesses want legislation that benefits them or harms the competition, so they give playoff tickets to politicians who can make these things happen.

Welcome to the Kleptocracy.

I should have became a politician but I can not sell my soul and live soulless...

I think the tickets are given as bribes. Taxpayers aren't funding them, they are just graft, payola, etc. Businesses want legislation that benefits them or harms the competition, so they give playoff tickets to politicians who can make these things happen.

I just read that the seats are supposed to be given to Non-Profits but theses politicians are using them for themselves...

Hell, if GW can give N Korea US taxpayer money so N Korea can buy nuclear reactors from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of - and then a couple years later declare N Korea as part of an "axis of evil", what's a few box seats for the captains of wealth redistribution to the top?`

I just read that the seats are supposed to be given to Non-Profits but theses politicians are using them for themselves...

Those in the american political system know very well who they answer to, and it is not the people.

"Councilwoman Lynette Mcelhaney, who rarely misses a game. She’s been 41 times in the last year and a half. Face value of her tickets: $125,000"

The Bay Area is Flooded with more homeless everyday, because the the low income getting kicked out for higher rent..

Average shelter wait-list 6 months to a year..

. :blowup::Boom2:

Those in the american political system know very well who they answer to, and it is not the people.

55400464.jpg

55400464.jpg
LOL I love you :smiliehug:

55400464.jpg
LOL I love you :smiliehug:

We do see eye to eye on many things don't we TnHarley...

I am going to spread this around the internet..

I personally know someone who got free tickets back to Jerusalem back in 1989..

I hate this . High up pols can take these freebies but a low level gov employee would be fired.

Read where?

Read where?

In this link...Some East Bay Politicians Are Getting Free Warriors VIP Playoff Tickets

Read where?

In this link...Some East Bay Politicians Are Getting Free Warriors VIP Playoff Tickets

No where does it say 'supposed to be given to Non-Profits.'

Our tax dollars are paying for trickle UP economics, where the wealthy corrupt our republic by having undue influence over policies, perks, tax laws, zoning laws(ask Trump about that one), campaign contributions, etc etc etc

Read where?

No where does it say 'supposed to be given to Non-Profits.'

"The “purposes” listed in the Oakland City Council’s policy include rewarding a city employee, a community group, a school or a student."

Forum List

Back