Country First?

Hillarys biggest talking point isn't about our nation, or its betterment. It is the gap between her legs & high-school level insults against her opponents.

The irony in the op is so thick you need windshield wipers on your computer screen just to be able to read it.

winner bravo. aren't they a hoot? If that party wasn't so dangerous to us we could laugh our asses off for sure.
Okay Staph, that's enough for now. Put the bottle down, gather your scrap paper together and put your crayons back in their box, it's time to pass out again.
1810 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you

Hillarys biggest talking point isn't about our nation, or its betterment. It is the gap between her legs & high-school level insults against her opponents.

The irony in the op is so thick you need windshield wipers on your computer screen just to be able to read it.
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

But your failed attempt to deflect comes as no surprise.

Republicans are supporting Trump because he's a Republican. Hmm ... and why do you think Democrats are supporting Hillary, Holmes? You're too stupid, it's funny
Actually I am supporting Trump because he is NOT Hillary, which means:

- He, unlike Hillary, is not a coke-snorting, angry, bitter lesbian who had a child because it was politically beneficial to do so

- He, unlike Hillary, is not a career/life-long facilitator, enabler, and defender of a pathological liar and career-long sexual predator - a sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adultery, and pedophile, a woman who lied, demonized, threatened, intimidated, attacked, and silenced her husband's victims

- He, unlike Hillary, is not a special interest / Wall Street / Islamic nation financial whore who has taken money from nations that oppress women, stone them to death for being raped, treat them like property, and that engage in female genital mutilation

- He, unlike Hillary, is not so incompetent that he needlessly got 4 Americans murdered, after helping Obama drag us into the middle of another civil war between a dictator and the terrorist group responsible for perpetrating 9/11/01 - and those two chose to help the terrorists in this war...

- He has actually accomplished things, unlike Hillary who Did NOTHING, so much so that even after using 'goodle' fellow Senator Diane Feinstein could not list 1 Hillary accomplishment

- He is not under investigation for crimes under the Espionage Act

- He did not compromise our National Security and does not have Putin threatening to release his classified e-mails, like Hillary

...and this is only scratching the surface of her ineptitude, woman-bashing, self-serving, me-1st criminal activity.

Anyone supporting / voting for this criminal is the one being stupid.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.
But your failed attempt to deflect comes as no surprise.

Forget actual FACTS. CCJ demonstrates whey liberals believe every opinion they post is unquestionably the truth:

"Because I have said so!"

:lmao:

lol, while they are crying a river over Trump, they are going to vote for the most corrupted, unaccomplished woman in the Democrat party while she is under investigation as WE SPEAK. talk about party over country. You lefties/dems have some nerve
And another red herring fallacy; the right's failed attempts to deflect speak volumes.

lol, while they are crying a river over Trump, they are going to vote for the most corrupted, unaccomplished woman in the Democrat party while she is under investigation as WE SPEAK. talk about party over country. You lefties/dems have some nerve
And another red herring fallacy; the right's failed attempts to deflect speak volumes.

How is talking about Trump's opposition for the White House in a discussion of who people are going to vote for a Red Herring? You're an imbecile

The evidence is in! The once and no more talking point for the GOP has been proved an effort, once again, to mislead We the People. Much as Compassionate Conservative and the Big Tent Party were both fictions, Country First was the largest Big Lie of them all.

What is the evidence?

The Establishment Republicans and long serving professional pols have adopted Trump for one simple reason. He has carried the flag of their party, even after they spent months trying to defeat him, and now realize that to secure their job, and possible secure a better and more prestige job in the White House or Cabinet, they will sacrifice our nation's values and future in their support of him based only on the color of his flag.

Country First? Not a chance. The motto of these creeps is "I've got mine, I want more, so fuck the rest of you".
What we do not want is a continuation of Obama policy. That's all Hillary offers. And Sanders is a joke.

The evidence is in! The once and no more talking point for the GOP has been proved an effort, once again, to mislead We the People. Much as Compassionate Conservative and the Big Tent Party were both fictions, Country First was the largest Big Lie of them all.

What is the evidence?

The Establishment Republicans and long serving professional pols have adopted Trump for one simple reason. He has carried the flag of their party, even after they spent months trying to defeat him, and now realize that to secure their job, and possible secure a better and more prestige job in the White House or Cabinet, they will sacrifice our nation's values and future in their support of him based only on the color of his flag.

Country First? Not a chance. The motto of these creeps is "I've got mine, I want more, so fuck the rest of you".
What we do not want is a continuation of Obama policy. That's all Hillary offers. And Sanders is a joke.
13267701_1029429673758733_1448892088936019533_n.jpg

It's idiots like you that can't see all of your politicos are on the same team. But they love that you still believe in the illusion.

What is the evidence?

Your entire system is the joke, and it's on you.

What is the evidence?

As per usual, I have nothing of substance to add, but here's one of my usual bird bath deep partisanshit pics.

Thanks hon, terrific as usual.

What is the evidence?

that equally applies to hiLIARy

Anyone else finding the noob, Fenton Lum, to be an annoying jackass?

Poor thing, requires external validation. I've never seen you able to talk about anything at all.

"Liberals suck" pretty much covers it all with you, we got it. Concepts are too big for ya.

It's idiots like you that can't see all of your politicos are on the same team. But they love that you still believe in the illusion.
exactly. Steph is a world class dupe.

What is the evidence?

that equally applies to hiLIARy

Especially so. It's the system, the whole thing, not "one" side of "the other".

What is the evidence?

lol........
so says the guy who is 100% for shutting down the coal industry and putting 2 million people out of a job!!!:eusa_dance:

Progressives are all frauds........they're fine with saying "FUCK YOU!!" to anybody if it fits their agenda!!:spinner:

Forum List

Back