Coulda Had a Pipeline

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Overnight, the White House has been briefing on the energy shortages issue, with a "senior administration official" saying that President Biden is going to use his meetings at the G20 to ask oil and gas producers to raise output.

Trump purposely made America energy independent, one of the most important and common sense accomplishments I have witnessed of any president.

The fact that the Dems now vigorously attack and handcuff US producers, then go begging to international suppliers to make up the resulting shortage is utter insanity. To me, it is further clear proof that this climate fearmongering bullshit is ALL about crippling western economies and has nothing to do with real science.

I have never been able to figure this out. I've asked and asked with no reply. Trump said we were energy independent so how is not having a Canadian pipeline making so much difference?

If we were energy independent, why do we need Canadian oil?

Overnight, the White House has been briefing on the energy shortages issue, with a "senior administration official" saying that President Biden is going to use his meetings at the G20 to ask oil and gas producers to raise output.

Trump purposely made America energy independent, one of the most important and common sense accomplishments I have witnessed of any president.

The fact that the Dems now vigorously attack and handcuff US producers, then go begging to international suppliers to make up the resulting shortage is utter insanity. To me, it is further clear proof that this climate fearmongering bullshit is ALL about crippling western economies and has nothing to do with real science.

How was Trump making the US energy independent when he was increasing the importation of Russian oil?

How much oil did the US import from Russia in 2020?

The United States imported an average of 538 thousand barrels of petroleum per day from Russia in 2020, up from 520 thousand barrels per day in the previous year.Jun 21, 2021

I have never been able to figure this out. I've asked and asked with no reply. Trump said we were energy independent so how is not having a Canadian pipeline making so much difference?

They can't answer it because the echo chamber didn't tell them about that.

The oil is still being transported to another pipeline. The US has 200,000 miles of petroleum pipelines in the US. The oil from the tar sand in Alberta are an investment that China hoped would work out to their favor with stupid Trump admirers.

So during the COVID lockdown, people stopped buying gasoline.

Oil companies cut back on production.

No that COVID is pretty much over, gasoline demand is increasing.

Oil companies are starting to ramp up oil production, but they're also holding back to keep prices high.

That's capitalism.

Hell name another country that intentionally screws itself over by shutting down it's own energy production? That's just f'ing retarded. AND then helps Russia complete it's oil pipeline and runs to OPEC and begs them to pump the oil production we shut down in our own country. Christ almighty can Dems get any dumber???

Why do we keep repeating this "energy independent" lie to describe the Trump years? It didn't happen.
Honestly, the United States hasn't been energy independent...in a LONG time. :)

Oil companies are starting to ramp up oil production, but they're also holding back to keep prices high.

That's capitalism.
They always do this during a recession when prices retreat.

That's capitalism.
Enough with your stupid spin, Biden and Dems have fucked over our own energy production to appease tree hugging climate change assholes in the Dem party, period.

Why do we keep repeating this "energy independent" lie to describe the Trump years? It didn't happen.
Honestly, the United States hasn't been energy independent...in a LONG time. :)
You lie. I think we all understand why you are lying. But even if true it does not explain ASSHOLE Biden and Dem doing everything they can to cut back on our own energy production at home now does it. Way to care for the poor and middle class you assholes.

That's capitalism.
Banning drilling, who did that?

You lie. I think we all understand why you are lying. But even if true it does not explain ASSHOLE Biden and Dem doing everything they can to cut back on our own energy production at home now does it. Way to care for the poor and middle class you assholes.
You can whine and spin your alt-right lies as many times as they can escape your lips. It doesn't change the fact the US was never energy independent.

The thread is about a Canadian pipeline. If you want to condemn other actions, do so but this is about a Canadian pipeline. If we were energy independent and that is the goal why is a Canadian pipeline so important?

I dont know except that as long as canada remains our ally with a mutual border then the oil they produce is to our mutual benefit

Forum List

Back