Coulda Had a Pipeline

I dont know except that as long as canada remains our ally with a mutual border then the oil they produce is to our mutual benefit

So the idea is not to be energy independent? Again also, Trump said we were so why do we need Canadian oil?

The last time oil was this high.........a Democrat was in the WH.

coincidence? I think not!!!
Not really since it was a GOP president which saw yet another recession during their term which caused prices to fall sharply and the petroleum industry shut down production which will always cause an increase in prices...

They can't answer it because the echo chamber didn't tell them about that.
The United States is currently the world’s largest crude oil producer, but it still needs to import heavy varieties of oil, as most of the domestic output tends to be light crude while refineries are running on a diverse range of crudes, including heavy oil, the Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in an analysis on Friday.

I have never been able to figure this out. I've asked and asked with no reply. Trump said we were energy independent so how is not having a Canadian pipeline making so much difference?

If we were energy independent, why do we need Canadian oil?
I love dems more than I love GOPs :rolleyes:, because Dems are so lovely. My god, energy comes in many forms. Oil is only one of the forms. So, the USA can import Oil, but exports gasoline (value-added) or LNG (your own kind stuff). So, in the end, your BTU import is equal to or less than your BTU export.

They can't answer it because the echo chamber didn't tell them about that.
I love dems more than I love GOPs :rolleyes:, because Dems are so lovely. My god, energy comes in many forms. Oil is only one of the forms. So, the USA can import Oil, but exports gasoline (value-added) or LNG (your own stuff). So, in the end, your BTU import is equal to or less than your BTU export.

The pipeline that Biden shut down, if completed and running at peak capacity, would have only handled 2.5% of our oil needs.

The United States is currently the world’s largest crude oil producer, but it still needs to import heavy varieties of oil, as most of the domestic output tends to be light crude while refineries are running on a diverse range of crudes, including heavy oil, the Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in an analysis on Friday.
So that means we have not nor have we ever been energy independent, which is no big deal to me.

I love dems more than I love GOPs :rolleyes:, because Dems are so lovely. My god, energy comes in many forms. Oil is only one of the forms. So, the USA can import Oil, but exports gasoline (value-added) or LNG (your own stuff). So, in the end, your BTU import is equal to or less than your BTU export.
Yet, being independent means no outside sources of petroleum in our system. As far as loving Dems I never ask party affiliation before during or after having sex.

The pipeline that Biden shut down, if completed and running at peak capacity, would have only handled 2.5% of our oil needs.
But, it's such a big deal to the Trumpettes for some reason and Trump didn't even try to get it going until he was almost out of office.

Overnight, the White House has been briefing on the energy shortages issue, with a "senior administration official" saying that President Biden is going to use his meetings at the G20 to ask oil and gas producers to raise output.

Trump purposely made America energy independent, one of the most important and common sense accomplishments I have witnessed of any president.

The fact that the Dems now vigorously attack and handcuff US producers, then go begging to international suppliers to make up the resulting shortage is utter insanity. To me, it is further clear proof that this climate fearmongering bullshit is ALL about crippling western economies and has nothing to do with real science.

What pipeline? Keystone XL would have only made this all worse.

And opec doesnt call the shots anymore
Like hell they don't..

Many of the largest oil-producing countries in the world are part of a cartel known as the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). ... 1 OPEC+ controls over 50% of global oil supplies and about 90% of proven oil reserves.

The thread is about a Canadian pipeline. If you want to condemn other actions, do so but this is about a Canadian pipeline. If we were energy independent and that is the goal why is a Canadian pipeline so important?
Yes Canada is pissed at us for Biden and Dems shutting down the Keystone pipeline. Man sucks to be the working class who all lost their pipeline jobs in the dead of winter so Biden could appease your climate change dickheads.

Forum List

Back