Coulda Had a Pipeline

Overnight, the White House has been briefing on the energy shortages issue, with a "senior administration official" saying that President Biden is going to use his meetings at the G20 to ask oil and gas producers to raise output.

Trump purposely made America energy independent, one of the most important and common sense accomplishments I have witnessed of any president.

The fact that the Dems now vigorously attack and handcuff US producers, then go begging to international suppliers to make up the resulting shortage is utter insanity. To me, it is further clear proof that this climate fearmongering bullshit is ALL about crippling western economies and has nothing to do with real science.

Keystone XL would have been a real profitable pipeline for the Chinese.

Sure. Using rail is so safe!
How does that make sense? If the terminus of the pipeline was at the Gulf, instead of the middle of the country, the oil would have to travel further by rail around the country.

You really don't seem to be able to string together two consecutive, related thoughts.

Yes Canada is pissed at us for Biden and Dems shutting down the Keystone pipeline. Man sucks to be the working class who all lost their pipeline jobs in the dead of winter so Biden could appease your climate change dickheads.

China sure was disappointed.

Like hell they don't..

Many of the largest oil-producing countries in the world are part of a cartel known as the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). ... 1 OPEC+ controls over 50% of global oil supplies and about 90% of proven oil reserves.

Doubt thats current. Huge finds happening all over the world.

Yes Canada is pissed at us for Biden and Dems shutting down the Keystone pipeline. Man sucks to be the working class who all lost their pipeline jobs in the dead of winter so Biden could appease your climate change dickheads.

Yes they are mad but that does nothing to address any of my questions. My questions has nothing to do with Biden.

How does that make sense? If the terminus of the pipeline was at the Gulf, instead of the middle of the country, the oil would have to travel further by rail around the country.

You really don't seem to be able to string together two consecutive, related thoughts.
Instead of working with AMERICANS to increase oil supplies, Poopypants is BEGGING MUSLIMS for oil.

Hell name another country that intentionally screws itself over by shutting down it's own energy production?

I know right....how did this happen? what moron was in charge when this took place?

1635696751487.png

Russian already says 'no', and, in fact, is restricting gas supplies for political purposes

Instead of working with AMERICANS to increase oil supplies, Poopypants is BEGGING MUSLIMS for oil.

if only the last Poopypants had not threatened the MUSLIMS to cut their oil production to help the profits of our oil companies.

Yes they are mad but that does nothing to address any of my questions. My questions has nothing to do with Biden.
The thread is about asshole Biden shutting down production here at home then begging other countries to increase production. Why don't you start a new thread to talk about whatever the hell you are babbling about.

The thread is about asshole Biden shutting down production here at home then begging other countries to increase production. Why don't you start a new thread to talk about whatever the hell you are babbling about.
Biden didn't shut down production but the pandemic did. Production was shut down during Trump-duh.

Forum List

Back