Europe’s Energy Crisis Is Coming for the Rest of the World, Too

Your totally full of shit. I live in fracking country (8 pads within 10 miles) and no one is protesting fracking. Solar and wind is preferable but we`re a long way from 100% renewables. Greenies know that because they actually read up on these issues. Hate NG? No.

Natural gas is great and very clean...

Your totally full of shit. I live in fracking country (8 pads within 10 miles) and no one is protesting fracking. Solar and wind is preferable but we`re a long way from 100% renewables. Greenies know that because they actually read up on these issues. Hate NG? No.

Greenies know that because they actually read up on these issues. Hate NG? No.
1633434380665.png

DURR

For the Hague Tribunal :. The European Parliament has found the reason for the rise in energy prices in Europe, writes Delfi - This is Russia's unwillingness to produce more gas.
And if Europe suddenly starts starving, it is because of Russia's refusal to grow more grain.
As far as I understand, if Europe begins to die out because women do not get pregnant, then this is because of refusal of ........

You can't say Europe wasn't warned about energy security.
Putin back in 2010 asked: "what are you going to heat your homes with? You don't want gas, you aren't developing nuclear power...will you burn wood? Even for that you'll have to go to Siberia."

You can't say Europe wasn't warned about energy security.
Putin back in 2010 asked: "what are you going to heat your homes with? You don't want gas, you aren't developing nuclear power...will you burn wood? Even for that you'll have to go to Siberia."

It's true, greens are idiots.
Hopefully they stay consistent and don't use carbon based fuels this winter.

The world's "progressives" want fossil fuels stopped now, even though the world is not ready for such an extreme move.

"Russia is gradually cutting off Ukraine's transit potential, narrowing the possibilities of reverse gas supply and blocking access to other energy sources," the Deputy Secretary of the Ukrainian Security Council said.

That is, Russia supplies its gas as it wants. And delivers it's coal to whoever it wants? Outrageous!

Mac-7
Keep using the fossils
In another 50 years : it won’t matter - as the world will be using fusion reactors

Smashing H atoms is the power of the sun and truly is E=MC

I am not really sure, but they have been talking about fusion forever, and we seem no closer to it as a reality.
So it seems to me they have to be lying for some reason?
What I suspect is they know how to do fusion and don't want it for some reason?
Either it is too easy and they can't charge enough for it to make huge profits, or they realize it has too much military potential?
Don't really know, but am just guessing?

"Russia is gradually cutting off Ukraine's transit potential, narrowing the possibilities of reverse gas supply and blocking access to other energy sources," the Deputy Secretary of the Ukrainian Security Council said.

That is, Russia supplies its gas as it wants. And delivers it's coal to whoever it wants? Outrageous!

The major oil and gas fields in the Ukraine, are actually in the ethnic Russian provinces of Donetsk and Crimea.

Agreed.
Economic sanctions that the US imposes not only are completely illegal, but stupid because they force other countries to work at ending the US dollar as the world reserve currency.
And I agree that losing that status will cut our wealth in half.
BUT, if we stopped spending 65% of our federal budget on the military, we could restore our individual wealth status.

Forum List

Back