My personal observations of current happenings...

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I've been a life long observer of humans, politics, and many other things. Over the decades I've began to notice patterns, and I've been able to piece together what is more than likely to happen next, with the information I've gathered. This has shocked some people, since my "predictions" have all come true. Laugh if you will, but it's true.

I've seen what humans do, what they have been doing, and what they are most likely to do with certain scenarios given to them. I've witnessed many goings on over the decades, and I've seen many weird things happen because of what lack of responsibility and foresight humans will completely obliterate from their lives.

Anyway, here's my take on whats going on right now.............

The Food "Shortage" or The High Cost of Eating

Dems took over, and all of a sudden food production plants were being destroyed. And yet NO investigations were put forth, much less a quick influx of government funds to rebuild these places that would normally occur under these circumstances.

That didn't seem to work, and was gaining too much attention. All of a sudden, the price of meat went up citing "shortages". Shortages of WHAT exactly? Beef farmers in the US only buy home grown feed for their livestock, or even grown their own feed for their livestock.
So what else would it be, except some sort of forced price hike hoax?

That didn't seem to be too detrimental, so they went after the other meat sources, chickens and turkeys, which were still at low prices.
Starting with egg producers, a rampant "bird flu" came out of nowhere. And yet, grocery stores were NEVER at a loss for eggs to sell. And still do. Strange fires started burning down many of the smaller egg and chicken producers livestock and feed buildings. And yet THIS never made media "news" much less was subject to investigations.

Bird Flu is exactly what it says, the FLU for birds. It's not deadly, and it is EASILY taken care of by animal doctors. But the Dems DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ANY OF THIS, and has ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been dealt with quickly and efficiently by professional farmers and their veterinarians. And the Bird Flu is as common as human flu. So WHY, all of a sudden, is this a "problem"???

And now, pretty much overnight, the media is spewing that the Bird Flu is spreading to other animals? How??? Chickens and turkeys are raised and farmed separate from other animals. More often than not, farmers on specialize in raising either beef, fowl, fish, or another type of food producing animal. It is rare one farmer will raise all of these on one farm, as it's a massive undertaking and requires extraordinary amounts of cash flow and resources.

So, HOW are these other animals (IF they are being infected) being infected with Bird Flu?????? It would have to be ON PURPOSE.

My prediction............since they've pretty much covered the livestock market with lies and fear mongering tactics to gain astronomical price hikes people cannot afford.........the next target will more than likely be grains. Grains that are used for breads, cereals, animal feed, etc....

The seafood industry has already been contaminated with human pollution, so theres no need for the Dems to instill any fearmongering in that, unless they just want to push it over the edge. Humans have already seen to it that polluting the oceans has affected marine life all across the board.

After the grain industry has been "dealt with", I foresee the vegetable farmers being next.

US Children - The next extinction factor

It started with the slow destruction of public schools back in the 80's. It has progressed into the shitshow it is today, where public "schools" are either just babysitting services, or brainwashing institutions ran by the lunatic leftoids that have been seeded into society by the Dems to make sure US kids don't breed, and hopefully kill themselves off with the massive amounts of mental psychosis' they are pushing onto these little brains.

Starvation is a good precident for extermination, but it takes a long time to gain any results.

The next best thing is to make sure your kids don't grow up, or if they DO grow up, become suicidal or homicidal lunatics that will never be able to breed..........either from massive mental torture, massive lies propagated as truth, or allowing toddlers to get physical alterting surgeries without parents' constent. Or better yet, having Nazi style "doctors" prescribe TONS of body/mind destroying drugs at a young age.

Hitler was blatantly obvious about killing people he thought were detremental to his cause. The Dems and their leftoid minions can't do that in modern times, so they've created these "programs" if you will, for the sheeples to destroy themselves. Easy peasy!! Whats better than giving the means to the sheeples to destroy themselves so you can sit back and steal them all into poverty and homelessness?

How easy can it be to seed Dem minions into places like public schools, pop music, and internet "influencers" to condition and convert your kids' minds with *the right to maim, alter, and destroy yourself* with surgery, drugs, or mental fucking them over altogether? Thats what is happening. And the sheeples are content with this.

Destruction, they names are lethargy and narcissism.

I've been a life long observer of humans, politics, and many other things. Over the decades I've began to notice patterns, and I've been able to piece together what is more than likely to happen next, with the information I've gathered. This has shocked some people, since my "predictions" have all come true. Laugh if you will, but it's true.

I've seen what humans do, what they have been doing, and what they are most likely to do with certain scenarios given to them. I've witnessed many goings on over the decades, and I've seen many weird things happen because of what lack of responsibility and foresight humans will completely obliterate from their lives.

Dems took over, and all of a sudden food production plants were being destroyed. And yet NO investigations were put forth, much less a quick influx of government funds to rebuild these places that would normally occur under these circumstances.

That didn't seem to work, and was gaining too much attention. All of a sudden, the price of meat went up citing "shortages".

All of a sudden.

Strong demand driving beef prices higher

Retail beef, chicken prices to rise in 2019 - Talk Business & Politics

USDA ERS - Higher Retail Meat Prices Reduced Household Economic Well-Being During the COVID-19 Pandemic.

Let those weak of mind, body, and spirit shuffle off this mortal coil. Humanity will be better for it…

How big is the food manufacturing industry?

b. The global food contract manufacturing market size was estimated at USD 120.96 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 131.92 Billion in 2022.
Report AttributeDetails
Market size value in 2022USD 131.92 billion
Revenue forecast in 2030USD 272.07 billion
Growth RateCAGR of 9.5% from 2022 to 2030
11 more rows

Food Contract Manufacturing Market Size Report, 2030​

That didn't seem to work, and was gaining too much attention. All of a sudden, the price of meat went up citing "shortages". Shortages of WHAT exactly? Beef farmers in the US only buy home grown feed for their livestock, or even grown their own feed for their livestock.

That didn't seem to be too detrimental, so they went after the other meat sources, chickens and turkeys, which were still at low prices.
Starting with egg producers, a rampant "bird flu" came out of nowhere. And yet, grocery stores were NEVER at a loss for eggs to sell. And still do. Strange fires started burning down many of the smaller egg and chicken producers livestock and feed buildings. And yet THIS never made media "news" much less was subject to investigations.

Bird Flu is exactly what it says, the FLU for birds. It's not deadly, and it is EASILY taken care of by animal doctors. But the Dems DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ANY OF THIS, and has ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been dealt with quickly and efficiently by professional farmers and their veterinarians. And the Bird Flu is as common as human flu. So WHY, all of a sudden, is this a "problem"???

And now, pretty much overnight, the media is spewing that the Bird Flu is spreading to other animals? How??? Chickens and turkeys are raised and farmed separate from other animals. More often than not, farmers on specialize in raising either beef, fowl, fish, or another type of food producing animal. It is rare one farmer will raise all of these on one farm, as it's a massive undertaking and requires extraordinary amounts of cash flow and resources.

So, HOW are these other animals (IF they are being infected) being infected with Bird Flu?????? It would have to be ON PURPOSE.

My prediction............since they've pretty much covered the livestock market with lies and fear mongering tactics to gain astronomical price hikes people cannot afford.........the next target will more than likely be grains. Grains that are used for breads, cereals, animal feed, etc....

The seafood industry has already been contaminated with human pollution, so theres no need for the Dems to instill any fearmongering in that, unless they just want to push it over the edge. Humans have already seen to it that polluting the oceans has affected marine life all across the board.

After the grain industry has been "dealt with", I foresee the vegetable farmers being next.

It started with the slow destruction of public schools back in the 80's. It has progressed into the shitshow it is today, where public "schools" are either just babysitting services, or brainwashing institutions ran by the lunatic leftoids that have been seeded into society by the Dems to make sure US kids don't breed, and hopefully kill themselves off with the massive amounts of mental psychosis' they are pushing onto these little brains.

Starvation is a good precident for extermination, but it takes a long time to gain any results.

The next best thing is to make sure your kids don't grow up, or if they DO grow up, become suicidal or homicidal lunatics that will never be able to breed..........either from massive mental torture, massive lies propagated as truth, or allowing toddlers to get physical alterting surgeries without parents' constent. Or better yet, having Nazi style "doctors" prescribe TONS of body/mind destroying drugs at a young age.

Hitler was blatantly obvious about killing people he thought were detremental to his cause. The Dems and their leftoid minions can't do that in modern times, so they've created these "programs" if you will, for the sheeples to destroy themselves. Easy peasy!! Whats better than giving the means to the sheeples to destroy themselves so you can sit back and steal them all into poverty and homelessness?

How easy can it be to seed Dem minions into places like public schools, pop music, and internet "influencers" to condition and convert your kids' minds with *the right to maim, alter, and destroy yourself* with surgery, drugs, or mental fucking them over altogether? Thats what is happening. And the sheeples are content with this.

:auiqs.jpg: :link:

AgEmploymentCTEwithFoodRetail2021_450px.png
us-packaged-food-market.png

As for media sources of "information", I would think all of you would know by now the media are 100% liars and cannot be trusted with ANYTHING they print, say, or publish. Geez.

As for production and so-called "high demand".............

Product demand does NOT drive prices HIGHER, it LOWERS THEM. MORE consumers means MORE sales, with means MORE production facilities and MORE product availability........which means LOWER PRICES for the consumer.

Have NONE of you gone to school or learned any business structures or organization of any kind????
Obviously not.

So, after this screed, the just and righteous amongst you are not talking about solving any of these problems....but are at the moment, concerned mainly with....balloons. :auiqs.jpg:

So, after this screed, the just and righteous amongst you are not talking about solving any of these problems....but are at the moment, concerned mainly with....balloons. :auiqs.jpg:

I've been talking about solving these problems for decades, and have many suggestions for doing so.
But nobody wants to hear it, cause they are all too busy wallowing in their own pity puddles.

I have no interest in balloons, unless they are for my birthday. LOL

Forum List

Back