Conservatism vs. Liberalism: a stark contrast

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Look at the astounding difference between conservatism - a deep love for the greatest country in the history of the world, and liberalism - a deep hatred for the greatest country in the history of the world. Is it any wonder that they left despises the U.S. Constitution so much and does everything in their power to destroy it, violate it, ignore it, and usurp it? What kind of dill-hole starts and/or participates in an #AmericaWasNeverGreat campaign on Independence Day? Only dirt-bags with a whole lot of hate in their heart for the United States.

Conservatives on Independence Day:

Liberals on Independence Day:

Last edited:
Conservatives . They love america , they just hate Americans! And the American government ! And the physical American environment !

In short, conservatives just like the flag .

Conservatives . They love america , they just hate Americans! And the American government ! And the physical American environment !

Yeah....that's they typical false narrative that liberals have been using for about two decades now. I guess when one is on the wrong side of the facts, one has to resort to lies.

I've never met a conservative yet that hates government. What conservatives hate is unconstitutional government. You restore our federal government to their 18 enumerated powers only Timmy boy and I guarantee you I will be the most pro-federal government supporter you've ever seen.

Want to put it to the test? Come on libtards. Force the federal government to adhere to the law and restrict them to the 18 enumerated powers of the U.S. Constitution and see if I'm not their biggest cheerleader ever. No? Yeah....didn't think so. I wouldn't expect people that hate the U.S. and hate the Constitution to respect the rule of law.

Look at the astounding difference between conservatism - a deep love for the greatest country in the history of the world, and liberalism - a deep hatred for the greatest country in the history of the world. Is it any wonder that they left despises the U.S. Constitution so much and does everything in their power to destroy it, violate it, ignore it, and usurp it?

and yet so-called conservatives have never solved a problem and keep breaking everything they touch.

but thanks for the waste of bandwidth

True.

The former is a reactionary dogma of fear – fear of change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty; where the latter embraces change and diversity, encourages dissent, and celebrates expressions of individual liberty.

Look at the astounding difference between conservatism - a deep love for the greatest country in the history of the world, and liberalism - a deep hatred for the greatest country in the history of the world. Is it any wonder that they left despises the U.S. Constitution so much and does everything in their power to destroy it, violate it, ignore it, and usurp it?

and yet so-called conservatives have never solved a problem and keep breaking everything they touch.

but thanks for the waste of bandwidth

Well, when liberalism destroys everything in it's path around the clock (much like a Category 5 hurricane), it's impossible to keep up with the solutions.

Plus conservatives realize that it's not the government job to solve your problems Jillian. You're supposed to be a big girl and solve your own problems. Why are you incapable of that? Is there anything I can personally help you with since you apparently need government to help you through life?

True.

The former is a reactionary dogma of fear – fear of change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty; where the latter embraces change and diversity, encourages dissent, and celebrates expressions of individual liberty.
Bwahahahahaha! Really? The liberal lynch mob "encourages dissent"? The same group that calls for boycotts of a bakery that won't take part in a gay wedding, attempts to get conservatives like Sean Hannity off the air, and literally resorts to assault and battery for people attending Donald Trump political rallies, "encourages dissent"?!?! :lmao:

Seriously CCJ - how stupid do you look right now?

Two words contrast them. Collectivism and individualism.
Individualism: I'm a grown adult and it's my responsibility to take care of myself

Collectivism: Piss all over the people who died to grant us liberty. I'm going to be a parasite and mooch off of society just so I can sleep in and get high when I get up.

Conservatives love America the way Donald Trump loves his hot daughter.
Liberals hate American the way the KKK hates African-American's. Oh wait....the KKK was formed by liberals. Geez...you people have a lot of hate in your hearts. That must be a horrible way to live.

Yeah....that's they typical false narrative that liberals have been using for about two decades now. I guess when one is on the wrong side of the facts, one has to resort to lies.

I've never met a conservative yet that hates government. What conservatives hate is unconstitutional government. You restore our federal government to their 18 enumerated powers only Timmy boy and I guarantee you I will be the most pro-federal government supporter you've ever seen.

Want to put it to the test? Come on libtards. Force the federal government to adhere to the law and restrict them to the 18 enumerated powers of the U.S. Constitution and see if I'm not their biggest cheerleader ever. No? Yeah....didn't think so. I wouldn't expect people that hate the U.S. and hate the Constitution to respect the rule of law.

Do amendments not count ?

What's unconstitutional according to you ? Oh I forget , you are a constitutional genius who's much wiser than the collective history of the supreme court!

Liberals hate American the way the KKK hates African-American's. Oh wait....the KKK was formed by liberals. Geez...you people have a lot of hate in your hearts. That must be a horrible way to live.

The kkk was not formed by liberals . You confuse the "democrat" title wh "liberals " .

You think mid Tennessee was the hotbed of liberalism when the klan was formed there ? Lol!

You're a retard. The Klan was conservative. Segregationists were conservatives. They called themselves conservatives.

Do amendments not count?

What's unconstitutional according to you ? Oh I forget , you are a constitutional genius who's much wiser than the collective history of the supreme court!

Of course amendments count. Amendments are 100% constitutional. And the entire U.S. Constitution (including the amendments) limit the federal government to 18 enumerated powers.

So like I said - you and your side of the aisle want to return us to legal government and watch how fast I become the biggest federal government supporter ever? No? Nobody here on the left is willing to put their money where their mouth is?

Maybe that's because deep down - you actually know we don't "hate government" at all, uh?

The kkk was not formed by liberals . You confuse the "democrat" title wh "liberals " .

You think mid Tennessee was the hotbed of liberalism when the klan was formed there ? Lol!
Democrats were liberals since the Democrat Party was founded. Liberals were Democrats since the Democrat Party was founded. It's just a simple fact junior. You're the party of racism. Own it.

Both sides didn't set a date and magically switch sides like all of you ashamed and desperate liberals want people to believe. :eusa_doh:

Are you trying to tell us that Robert E. Lee was a liberal?
Robert E. Lee wasn't a founder. As usual, you have no facts straight.

Ku Klux Klan/Founders:
James R. Crowe, J. Calvin Jones, Frank O. McCord, John B. Kennedy, John C. Lester, Richard R. Reed

How odd! I don't see Robert E. Lee's name in there anywhere. Oh wait...that's right. It's not odd. Everything you say is inaccurate. It's the norm with you.

Forum List

Back