Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Whatever label you want to put on Confederates - Democrat, Republican/Whigs - whatever - their ideology was conservative, not liberal.

There is no denying that fact.

Conservatives wanted to keep slavery, Liberals wanted to end slavery.

1703775976361.png

The South got tired of the racist Dimwinger party and kicked it to the curb.
Nope. The South was occupied by the North until reconstruction ended and then the real struggle for power began and ended when the old white power structure was firmly in place and we saw the beginnings of the Jim Crow era.
They switched parties because blacks were given civil rights by a Democrat.
No they really didn't. They kept voting for the same racist southern Democrats already in office because they fully opposed the civil rights movement their Northern Democrat counterparts supported. The Neo-GOP convinced them over time that they were the party to protect their "Southern heritage" and their "Southern way of life" better than the Civil Rights minded Democrats who urge equality and civil rights for all citizens.

There is no doubt that The Democrat Party was the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK. Lyndon Johnson was once quoted as saying "I'll have those (N-word) voting Democrat for 100 years". He wasn't concerned with civil rights, only in giving that impression. He just wanted power!

There is no doubt that The Democrat Party was the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK. Lyndon Johnson was once quoted as saying "I'll have those (N-word) voting Democrat for 100 years". He wasn't concerned with civil rights, only in giving that impression. He just wanted power!

If you're black then lily white Democrats tell you that you'll vote for them or call you Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima because they are the inclusive party. Then they'll head out to a Jews die demonstration and attack Latino's with racist names who don't vote for them.

There is a pattern. Democrats are the racist party. That is true 150 years ago and just as true today

Remind me again how the United States sucks because we had slavery 250 years ago but Democrats are OK because you owned slaves 150 years ago ...
That in no way documents your claim.

It also makes no sense

If you're black then lily white Democrats tell you that you'll vote for them or call you Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima because they are the inclusive party. Then they'll head out to a Jews die demonstration and attack Latino's with racist names who don't vote for them.

There is a pattern. Democrats are the racist party. That is true 150 years ago and just as true today
Dude. Just stop.

The idea that the parties are the same as they were 170 years ago is absurd.

Hell the GOP isn’t even remotely like it was 70 years ago

That in no way documents your claim.

It also makes no sense

I'm not one of your betters in the Democrat party, so of course nothing I say makes sense. Don't sweat it. I never expected you to understand

Dude. Just stop.

The idea that the parties are the same as they were 170 years ago is absurd.

Hell the GOP isn’t even remotely like it was 70 years ago

Great, now try reading the WHOLE post. Thanks!

Thank God that we are starting to remove these public piles of shit away from areas where decent Americans and not uncivilized traitors to America lay their heads.

Not sure what you're talking about. Other than SF before the summit, when have piles of shit been removed from city streets?

Forum List

Back