Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Your desperation is cute, Buttercup.

My facts remain...............the Southern states kicked the racist Dimwinger party to the curb after their rebellion against the US.
Let's break down this shit argument. What does this mean? That racist deplorable southern whites stopped voting Democratic? In that case then yes, we're agreed. If you mean Confederates migrated out of the south then where is your evidence?
Really? I called black democrats Confederates?

quote me, Simp.
I did you cowardly bitch. I don't care that you want to be a little bitch about it.
I correctly said Southern states kicked the racist Dimwinger party to the curb. There is nobody alive today who is a Confederate, moron.
Except the people who call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy and today they typically oppose Democratic measures to reconcile with Black voters through the removal of racist Confederate iconography.
I guess they didn't teach you much about American in Jamaica, vermin. If you ever have any questions about how America works just PM me, I will be happy to educate you in private instead of humiliating your ignorance in front of the board.
You're just another racist pussy. To be honest I don't mind you fail whites being too pussy to defend the history of the Confederacy. The total destruction and extermination of their culture is something to strive for.

Let's break down this shit argument. What does this mean? That racist deplorable southern whites stopped voting Democratic? In that case then yes, we're agreed. If you mean Confederates migrated out of the south then where is your evidence?
People change their minds on politics all the time. Nothing unusual about it. The South got tired of the racist Dimwinger party and kicked it to the curb.

Nobody has to "migrate" anywhere, Dumbass.

Remember when Barry Hussein and Hitlery both had strong religious objections to gay marriage, until it was politically expedient to "evolve" on the issue? :auiqs.jpg:

Your desperation is cute, Buttercup.

My facts remain...............the Southern states kicked the racist Dimwinger party to the curb after their rebellion against the US.
Didn't happen.

Don't you ever tire of being a bitch? 😄 How many black members do you think exist as members of the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy?
You claimed you called them that. I'm not responsible for your racist posts, vermin.

People change their minds on politics all the time. Nothing unusual about it. The South got tired of the racist Dimwinger party and kicked it to the curb.

Remember when Barry Hussein and Hitlery both had strong religious objections to gay marriage, until it was politically expedient to "evolve" on the issue? :auiqs.jpg:
They switched parties because blacks were given civil rights by a Democrat.

While it is true that Nazis are better than democrats, democrats are much closer to Mao and the Red Guard.

Like democrats, Chairman Mao stripped China of its history. The monuments and memorials were destroyed. History books rewritten. Priceless artifacts were destroyed. He called it eliminating the Four Olds, old ideas, old culture, old customs and old habits.

Democrats call it decolonizing and dismantling. The result is the same, replacement with communism.

They switched parties because blacks were given civil rights by a Democrat.
This lie is always fun to play with.............give us a list of the names of all those who switched parties after your racist Dimwinger party filibustered the Civil Rights act, punk.

For once in your pathetic life make an attempt to back up your bullshit. At least try....................

What you say didn't happen.
Sure it did. The South went from racist Dimwinger to Republican.

They kicked your racist party to the curb.

Let me know when that reparations check shows up, simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Unfortunately for you ignorant cuck whites we all aren't as stupid as you are. The current President of the Daughters of the Confederacy is one Jinny L. Widowski.

Jinny Widowski

And surprise surprise Jinny L Widowski is also a Republican.....

Jinny L Widowski, Age 62, Brunswick, OH - ohioresidentdatabase.com

Who saw that one coming other than everyone, everywhere? :dunno:

Unfortunately for you ignorant cuck whites we all aren't as stupid as you are. The current President of the Daughters of the Confederacy is one Jinny L. Widowski.

Jinny Widowski

And surprise surprise Jinny L Widowski is also a Republican.....

Jinny L Widowski, Age 62, Brunswick, OH - ohioresidentdatabase.com

Who saw that one coming other than everyone, everywhere? :dunno:
Cool story, oh skin color obsessed one.....................what government position does this Jinny person hold? What was she elected to?

I went to their website for shits and giggles..............don't see any party affiliation mentioned for the organization.

Cool story, oh skin color obsessed one.....................what government position does this Jinny person hold? What was she elected to?

I went to their website for shits and giggles..............don't see any party affiliation mentioned for the organization.

That's why I provided two links you incredible dipshit. One establishing her as President of the Confederacy and the other establishing her as a Republican. Also this ignorant fucking twat is in public education.

So your link has ONE person switching parties after the Republicans busted the racist Dimwinget filibuster of the Civil Rights Act...............Strom Thurmond.

That's quite the list, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It has a lot more than one you dipshit. Jesus christ your lot is full of cowardice. 😄

That's why I provided two links you incredible dipshit. One establishing her as President of the Confederacy and the other establishing her as a Republican. Also this ignorant fucking twat is in public education.
Another cool story. Now show us how the organization is affiliated with the Republican party.

GO!

Forum List

Back