Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I posted two websites you cowardly cuck white. Why do you have to lie like a bitch about these things when they're right there for all to see? :dunno:
Dude, I posted a link the THEIR website. Go there and show me their party affiliation.

Dude, I posted a link the THEIR website. Go there and show me their party affiliation.
I posted a link establishing who their President is and then another establishing that their president is a republican. Just because they hide their party affiliation on their Confederacy website doesn't mean it isn't easily deduced. Well easily for some. You fail whites don't come by any knowledge easily.

I posted a link establishing who their President is and then another establishing that their president is a republican. Just because they hide their party affiliation on their Confederacy website doesn't mean it isn't easily deduced. Well easily for some. You fail whites don't come by any knowledge easily.

I never claimed there aren't pockets of racism still in those states.
hslqqgvjfsz71.jpg

That's your stupid strawman. I concede the information isn't on the website. What is is the name of their President and if you search her history you find that she's a registered Republican.

That's your stupid strawman. I concede the information isn't on the website. What is is the name of their President and if you search her history you find that she's a registered Republican.
Ok, I accept your concession.

Next?

Ok, I accept your concession.

Next?
And I accept that you're just a cowardly dishonest little bitch who'll demand proof provided from the place he knows it doesn't exist while refusing to look where it does. I don't mind these cowardly tactics from your lot. As you can see they aren't doing Confederate culture or iconography any bit of good. 😄

And I accept that you're just a cowardly dishonest little bitch who'll demand proof provided from the place he knows it doesn't exist while refusing to look where it does. I don't mind these cowardly tactics from your lot. As you can see they aren't doing Confederate culture or iconography any bit of good. 😄
Hey stupid, I don't care where you get your proof from, just bring it. So far, you can't.

Show us where this organization is connected to the Republican party. I could just as credibly say they are part of the Dimwinger party since they are connected to the Dimwinger Confederacy.

^^^^skin color obsessed^^^^

Hey stupid, I don't care where you get your proof from, just bring it. So far, you can't.

Show us where this organization is connected to the Republican party. I could just as credibly say they are part of the Dimwinger party since they are connected to the Dimwinger Confederacy.
I have by showing you how it's president is a registered Republican. It's okay with me that you're too much of a fail white to acknowledge this fact. :itsok:

So you are claiming any organization is either Republican or Democrat depending on the party affiliation of someone who runs the show?
No... let's try again you fail white. I'm saying that...

1. Confederates do still exist. They call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy.

and

2. The President of the Daughters of the Confederacy is a Republican.
Is that your position here, oh skin color obsessed one?
Those two are my positions fail white. Continue to fail to address them.

No... let's try again you fail white. I'm saying that...

1. Confederates do still exist. They call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy.

and

2. The President of the Daughters of the Confederacy is a Republican.

Those two are my positions fail white. Continue to fail to address them.
Get back to me when your racist ass can post without skin color being first and foremost in your racist mind.

Forum List

Back