Colorado baker told to bake that cake

You mean the one GUARANTEED by our Constitution?

No one was ever denied a cake. The baker simply declined baking one AT HIS STORE and they had 150 other bakeries in the city they could go to.

Yes, you prove yourself a bigot in your every post.

Nothing more extreme than the U.S. Constitution! Oh the horror of the freedom to live and choose as you wish without little commie fascists like you trying to ruin other people's lives.

And neither do you. Adulterers and criminals don't walk into your store announcing their crimes.

Hopefully it was from eating a piece of bad cake.
What law did the Trans couple break ?

T

That’s not even the same thing. The plumber wouldn’t be working in service of that sin, he’d be just fixing their pipes. It’s exactly the same thing with Phillips. He didn’t refuse to work for a gay couple, he refused to work for a gay wedding.

He should be easily exposed for his anti gay business practices by finding all the gay people who have been denied cakes for birthdays, retirement parties, etc…
So if my marriage goes wrong I can sue the cake guy. Because he was a party to the service.

So if my marriage goes wrong I can sue the cake guy. Because he was a party to the service.

No, a marriage require you to consent to it. Now if the baker held a gun to your head and forced it on you, you may have a case.

What law did the Trans couple break ?

Who said they broke any law? Other than the Law of God? And who said they NEED to break any law?

The bakery was a Christian bakery and they chose not to bake ONE FUCKING CAKE for a gay couple because the message they wanted on it was sinful and offensive to the owners of the business. But no, they were unwilling to change the cake message.

Just as that couple CHOSE to live in sin, the owner too CHOSE not to be a part of it!

Now, all they had to do was lift up their fairy asses and go down the street to the next bakery, maybe a bakery catering to faggots, and they could buy all the cakes they want. Or try Walmart.

They'll bake anyone a cake, even you.

Meantime, fuck you--- NO ONE has a RIGHT to a freaking cake.

Who said they broke any law? Other than the Law of God? And who said they NEED to break any law?

The bakery was a Christian bakery and they chose not to bake ONE FUCKING CAKE for a gay couple because the message they wanted on it was sinful and offensive to the owners of the business. But no, they were unwilling to change the cake message.

Just as that couple CHOSE to live in sin, the owner too CHOSE not to be a part of it!

Now, all they had to do was lift up their fairy asses and go down the street to the next bakery, maybe a bakery catering to faggots, and they could buy all the cakes they want. Or try Walmart.

They'll bake anyone a cake, even you.

Meantime, fuck you--- NO ONE has a RIGHT to a freaking cake.
You referenced the baker not working for law breakers. That is an absurd comparison. It shows your state of mind.

Other than the Law of God
Which God?
Which law?
Help us out.
Be our Yoda on sorting out all this God stuff.
And which God is against cakes?
And why?

-------------------------------------------------------

Meantime, fuck you
Ah well, is that God-speak?
Which God?
And is he/she proud of you, 2bfreak?
Glad you are a proselytizer for him/her?
That you speak his/her language?

Which God?
Which law?
Help us out.
Be our Yoda on sorting out all this God stuff.
And which God is against cakes?
And why?

-------------------------------------------------------

Ah well, is that God-speak?
Which God?
And is he/she proud of you, 2bfreak?
Glad you are a proselytizer for him/her?
That you speak his/her language?

Unless he answered that his gods name was toobfreak, you wouldn’t be satisfied anyway.

I just spoke the truth. And for a God, you suck.

I am sorry but stone aged bullcrap shouldn't override the rights of the indivual within a modern democracy. The baker should grow up and stop living in that time period.

????? Which? What?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

????
Non sequitur much?
I have no earthly idea what this references.

Are you OK, Norm?
Is this the right venue for you?

I’m dandy, and thanks fer axing

Forum List

Back