College student hoping to open up

Welcome to the forum.

You can also use the IGNORE button on someone who isn't worth reading and responding to shouldn't have to be forced to handle their trolling and chronic immaturity.
Oh, good to know! I guess maybe that should be obvious, but I'm horrible with computer stuff lol.

i have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

When you come on the board, you present a board persona

Some want to appear to be intellectual
Some want to be funny
Some want to engage in respectful discourse
Some want to just act like assholes

Choose your poison

When you come on the board, you present a board persona

Some want to appear to be intellectual
Some want to be funny
Some want to engage in respectful discourse
Some want to just act like assholes

Choose your poison
Yikes, that's a little scary. i guess i'm not sure how i'm going to come off, hopefully not as an asshole.

I try to follow it too. But I mostly fail on a spectacular basis. My advice may be all sound and sage and so forth. But I’m terrible at adhering to it. I have a tendency to return volley.

I’m getting old. Not mature.

Welcome aboard the good ship USMB.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

Seeing how the liberals and conservatives describe themselves it is difficult to see why a student at university level would identify with either side.

shark.gif

Forum List

Back