College student hoping to open up

1654092905141.png

Howdy

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Hi, everyone! I'm a conservative college student looking for a place where I can open up about my un-PC views without getting hated on.
Note: you will get “hated on” by some of our more intolerant libs and so-called “progressives.” It’s inevitable. As predictable as morning following night.

ADVICE: Don’t worry about it. If and when an opponent responds more or less honestly and in a manner that merits it, you can continue the discussion. But as often happens, when you instead get a response infested with hate and irrationality, consider what it’s worth. Usually, that’s not much.

Note: you will get “hated on” by some of our more intolerant libs and so-called “progressives.” It’s inevitable. As predictable as morning following night.

ADVICE: Don’t worry about it. If and when an opponent responds more or less honestly and in a manner that merits it, you can continue the discussion. But as often happens, when you instead get a response infested with hate and irrationality, consider what it’s worth. Usually, that’s not much.
Thanks, that's good advice! I'll try to follow it.

Thanks, that's good advice! I'll try to follow it.
I try to follow it too. But I mostly fail on a spectacular basis. My advice may be all sound and sage and so forth. But I’m terrible at adhering to it. I have a tendency to return volley.

I’m getting old. Not mature.

Welcome aboard the good ship USMB.

I try to follow it too. But I mostly fail on a spectacular basis. My advice may be all sound and sage and so forth. But I’m terrible at adhering to it. I have a tendency to return volley.

I’m getting old. Not mature.

Welcome aboard the good ship USMB.
Well you seem like a gentleman to me, thanks!

Hi, everyone! I'm a conservative college student looking for a place where I can open up about my un-PC views without getting hated on.

It is an open forum
Most posters are on your side

The rest will mock your views

Mostly, you reap what you sow

If you act respectful you will be treated with respect
If you come to throw shit at the other side, they will respond in kind

Feel free to open up. There are plenty of like-minded people here and you will get a lot of support, but you will also get hated on. It's just a part of life in today's America.

Forum List

Back