Coffee With Jesus

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge

Coffee with Jesus​

Coffee with Jesus

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee.

The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked is that Jesus sitting over there?" The waitress nodded "yes! So, the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea.

He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"
The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant, was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light!"

He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?" The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly so everyone in the restaurant could hear.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up and began to praise the Lord.

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, he raised his hands and he, too, began to praise the Lord.

Then, Jesus walked, with a huge smile on his face, towards the Democrat.

The Democrat jumped up and yelled,
"Don't touch me....... I'm on disability."

For Those Who Understand,
No Explanation is necessary.

For Those Who Do Not Understand,
No explanation is possible.

Jesus liked to tell tell stories to illustrate some concept as well. The point was to make you wiser not stupider.

I know far more Republicans on Disability & Republicans Explode Deficits while Democrats are more fiscally responsible. The Wealthy have spent Billions over the years Brainwashing the voting Peasants that the opposite is true.

The Republican Jesus healed in the OP story, is still collecting disability.

Last edited:
Joel Osteen is an American preacher, televangelist who has a net worth of $100 million by being a pastor!

As usual, the local yokel Democrats here miss the point and the lesson. Stupid is as stupid does.

No, we get the point. Republicans constant division pimping and preaching from the high moral ground.
Jesus was a conservative. He never advocated any government programs. He always advocated being a good steward of money, helping the poor, believing in God, and doing good. Christians feed more people in the world than anyone.

Jesus was a conservative. He never advocated any government programs. He always advocated being a good steward of money, helping the poor, believing in God, and doing good. Christians feed more people in the world than anyone.
Jesus by all recorded accounts wasn't anything except a humanitarian. Which most Christians have long forgotten about. That belief aligns more with liberals and progressives than conservatives.
There are Christians that I've met that are self-righteous, judgemental, and downright bigoted. That's the rule more than the exception. Conservatives, besides having no successful polices they can point
to in the last four decades, are just plain out of ideas.

Jesus by all recorded accounts wasn't anything except a humanitarian. Which most Christians have long forgotten about. That belief aligns more with liberals and progressives than conservatives.
There are Christians that I've met that are self-righteous, judgemental, and downright bigoted. That's the rule more than the exception. Conservatives, besides having no successful polices they can point
to in the last four decades, are just plain out of ideas.
Jesus was also bigoted as were all his disciples including Paul. Jesus taught more about being a good steward of money than anything else. Paul said the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil. Most people get that Scripture wrong by omitting the word LOVE and saying "Money is the root of all evil". It's amazing how often I see nonbeliever lefties tell us what the Bible says and who Jesus was, yet never really studied the Scriptures.

Jesus was also bigoted as were all his disciples including Paul. Jesus taught more about being a good steward of money than anything else. Paul said the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil. Most people get that Scripture wrong by omitting the word LOVE and saying "Money is the root of all evil". It's amazing how often I see nonbeliever lefties tell us what the Bible says and who Jesus was, yet never really studied the Scriptures.
The Bible is a collection of stories. Written by man, compiled by man, and published by man. It's a book full of contradictions and downright head scratching passages. Kind of a dead giveaway that men wrote the stories. But nowhere in the Bible did I ever read a passage that identified Jesus as a conservative or liberal. He had two essential codes that he preached. Love thy neighbor. Do unto others what you would have done to you. Funny how the Bible thumpers have long forgotten those two essential messages in their haste to pronounce themselves as just and righteous...ie..shove their religion down the throats of every man, woman, and child on this earth..whether they believe or not.

I know far more Republicans on Disability & Republicans Explode Deficits while Democrats are more fiscally responsible. The Wealthy have spent Billions over the years Brainwashing the voting Peasants that the opposite is true.

The Republican Jesus healed in the OP story, is still collecting disability.
Gee ya control the whole show and yet deficits are exploding...makes ya go hhhmmmmm

And yet we were the last to do something about it.....can ya say Teabaggers,,,,knew ya could
Actually, no you weren't. A Democrat was the last person to do something about it. In fact, the last two Democrats were in some ways, more conservative than their Republican counterparts :)
Who knew? :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back