What Else Could I Call You

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can see why it is not a good thing insulting people. But there are only so many words for someone who supports buying crud from Iran due to his policies on oil independence costing tens of thousands of jobs You all pay $1.50 more for gas. He has delivered none of the 11 million jobs he promised. Supporting a new mask mandate as he ships virus infected illegal all over the nation. He supports China as they build hundreds of missal silos to deliver nuclear war heads to America. Who should be investigated as to his kickbacks from countries that are a long ways to being our allies. As inflation runs across all America.

Support a man that has a hard time completing a sentance and mostly talks in circles in senseless ramblings. Supports someone who as of today has done nothing to improve anyone's life except illegals . Raises taxes showing nothing for those taxes. Who has turned the White House into a pure shit hole?

Never has any of you said what a good job biden has done and if you did you have never follow up on what the Hell he did. biden has done everything but made America normal again.

But one thing you do is rag Trump and just like the media and democRats what you don't know you make up. For people that ignored three genocides pull by obama and Trump's oil independence, tax cuts, creation of jobs, his shutting down the country while biden called him a racist and pelosi was saying come on down to China Town and all the other great things he accomplished. So just what other words should one use to describe you too stupid to ever know you can never be ignorant pieces of shit?

Attachments

• LETS GET READY TO MUMBLE.png
    LETS GET READY TO MUMBLE.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 35
  • CAPITAL FENCE.png
    CAPITAL FENCE.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 27
I can see why it is not a good thing insulting people. But there are only so many words for someone who supports buying crud from Iran due to his policies on oil independence costing tens of thousands of jobs You all pay $1.50 more for gas. He has delivered none of the 11 million jobs he promised. Supporting a new mask mandate as he ships virus infected illegal all over the nation. He supports China as they build hundreds of missal silos to deliver nuclear war heads to America. Who should be investigated as to his kickbacks from countries that are a long ways to being our allies. As inflation runs across all America.

Support a man that has a hard time completing a sentance and mostly talks in circles in senseless ramblings. Supports someone who as of today has done nothing to improve anyone's life except illegals . Raises taxes showing nothing for those taxes. Who has turned the White House into a pure shit hole?

Never has any of you said what a good job biden has done and if you did you have never follow up on what the Hell he did. biden has done everything but made America normal again.

But one thing you do is rag Trump and just like the media and democRats what you don't know you make up. For people that ignored three genocides pull by obama and Trump's oil independence, tax cuts, creation of jobs, his shutting down the country while biden called him a racist and pelosi was saying come on down to China Town and all the other great things he accomplished. So just what other words should one use to describe you too stupid to ever know you can never be ignorant pieces of shit?
I think of myself as someone who sees the world in many colors and shades, not just in black and white.

Jeepers, six months into his presidency and you want the world after the last guy fucked things up almost beyond repair and you said NOTHING! :)
Biden has done a good job managing an almost impossible situation. He's a career politician. He's old and gaffe prone (but so was the last guy...x10)
I don't expect them to be saint like. But I do expect them to be interested in doing the job they were elected to, and Biden checks that box.
I'm not sure what raising taxes you are talking about. As far as I see, it's all just talk right now. No legislation has been passed.

I'd give him a passing grade beings as he's had to deal with almost seven months of the last guy's supporters yelling FRAUD!! like the boy who cried wolf.

Watch out for the missal silos. And the OP calls other people "stupid"?

I forget, which battery of minutemen defended Logan Airport... LOL

I would rather have the word police on me than have the Raiders as a foot ball team. aT

Tell ya what I'll handle the spell police and you handle your delusion that the Raiders will ever make a wildcard spot. That has less of a chance than Joe making it to the shitter. Speaking of old Joe how do you support that mindless Gompers reject? Are you one of those hair sniffers or is Joe a man you admire hoping one day you end up in the same girls restroom. At least those Raiders will go 3 and 13 but Old Joe will still be hitting zero but you will be in the cheap seats with your little flag cheering him on. Here is some good advise and since I like you it's free. Try pulling that head out, the lack of oxygen is destroying that brain cell.

Last edited:
Jeepers, six months into his presidency and you want the world after the last guy fucked things up almost beyond repair and you said NOTHING! :)
Biden has done a good job managing an almost impossible situation. He's a career politician. He's old and gaffe prone (but so was the last guy...x10)
I don't expect them to be saint like. But I do expect them to be interested in doing the job they were elected to, and Biden checks that box.
I'm not sure what raising taxes you are talking about. As far as I see, it's all just talk right now. No legislation has been passed.

I'd give him a passing grade beings as he's had to deal with almost seven months of the last guy's supporters yelling FRAUD!! like the boy who cried wolf.
Yep I have been screaming Fraud at the top of my lungs and it's really starting to pay off isn't it.

Why don't you make me a list that way I can give you some more prime examples

of why you are what I'm talking about. Trump, Trump, Trump. I am being nice to everyone today so let me give you some free advise too. If you are going snivel, whine and, cry about Trump don't use stupid to prove your point .

Why don't you make me a list that way I can give you some more prime examples

of why you are what I'm talking about. Trump, Trump, Trump. I am being nice to everyone today so let me give you some free advise too. If you are going snivel, whine and, cry about Trump don't use stupid to prove your point .
Nobody's whining about Trump. He's gone and ain't coming back. You want a list? Make it yourself. Speaking of stupid...it's spelled missile.
Your posts read like the average intellect of someone who haunts the various alt-right message boards across the Internet. Which pretty
much means Joe is doing the job he was elected to do. :)

I would rather have the word police on me than have the Raiders as a foot ball team. aT

Tell ya what I'll handle the spell police and you handle your delusion that the Raiders will ever make a wildcard spot. That has less of a chance than Joe making it to the shitter. Speaking of old Joe how do you support that mindless Gompers reject? Are you one of those hair sniffers or is Joe a man you admire hoping one day you end up in the same girls restroom. At least those Raiders will go 3 and 13 but Old Joe will still be hitting zero but you will be in the cheap seats with your little flag cheering him on. Here is some good advise and since I like you it's free. Try pulling that head out, the lack of oxygen is destroying that brain cell.

They're paying 17 games this year dork wad. You can't even coherently post an insult. LOL

Nobody's whining about Trump. He's gone and ain't coming back. You want a list? Make it yourself. Speaking of stupid...it's spelled missile.
Your posts read like the average intellect of someone who haunts the various alt-right message boards across the Internet. Which pretty
much means Joe is doing the job he was elected to do. :)
As usual. You have also proved my point. and Joe doing his job?! Is it abstract thinking? NO JUST STUPID.

Forum List

Back