Coexist

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Today I found myself behind a vehicle with a COEXIST bumper sticker and it, once again, made me think of a question I have been wondering about for months or even years. These people seem to want to coexist with even radical Islamic extremists but, I wonder, would they want to coexist with a Trump MAGA Republican? Are they willing to do that?

Today I found myself behind a vehicle with a COEXIST bumper sticker and it, once again, made me think of a question I have been wondering about for months or even years. These people seem to want to coexist with even radical Islamic extremists but, I wonder, would they want to coexist with a Trump MAGA Republican? Are they willing to do that?
Less tolerant than the hippies of the sixties, imo..
New age all the way. They surely tolerate Christians so long as Christians keep their mouths shut. I think God wants more than just such a message.

These people seem to want to coexist with even radical Islamic extremists but, I wonder, would they want to coexist with a Trump MAGA Republican?

Perhaps some woke moroonie who has no experience in the real world. Everyone knows that you cannot be so tolerant that you accept the intolerant whether the intolerance comes from some religionist, or as MAGA'IST or a Woke'ist. If they're not willing to honestly listen to the other side and try to find common ground to try and forge a workable compromise, then the American electorate should vote them out.

The-Original-Eat-A-Dick-Car-Art-Stickers-Quotes-Religions-Symbols-Drivers-Disdain-4-Types-PVC.jpg_640x640.jpg

Perhaps some woke moroonie who has no experience in the real world. Everyone knows that you cannot be so tolerant that you accept the intolerant whether the intolerance comes from some religionist, or as MAGA'IST or a Woke'ist. If they're not willing to honestly listen to the other side and try to find common ground to try and forge a workable compromise, then the American electorate should vote them out.
I agree. The coexist thing is total bullshit. I also believe that if Democrats aren't willing to honestly listen to the other side and try to find common ground to try and forge a workable compromise, then the American electorate should vote them out. I'm actually surprised you realize that.

I agree. The coexist thing is total bullshit. I also believe that if Democrats aren't willing to honestly listen to the other side and try to find common ground to try and forge a workable compromise, then the American electorate should vote them out. I'm actually surprised you realize that.
I'd like to think we can weed out the extremes on both ends, eventually.

Forum List

Back