If Palestinians Come to The US Then We're Finished

Parliamentary question | Wave of Muslim rape cases across Europe | E-003081/2015 | European Parliament

These women are considered by Muslim migrants as third-class citizens. In the English town of Rotherham alone, 1 400 white girls were abused, raped and murdered by Muslim gangs over a period of years. Many of these incidents are gang rapes. Many local city councils in England, Sweden, Norway and Denmark know very well how things stand, but conceal the real situation for fear of being accused of racism. If,

And yet these idiots want them here. Brain Damage.

Next they will repeat the common LIE...they will be vetted. LOL
Oh hell to the fuck no. There are good muslims here, but Somalians and Palestinians? No. :nono:

Tennessee recruiter office shooting? That was a Somalian.

Man rips 5 year old from his mother's hand and throws him off the 2nd story of a mall? That was a Somalian too.

"Workplace violence" on a military base? That was a Somalian too.

Fuck that.

I forget how old I was, but my 1st experience with Islam was smuggling a girl I'd seen on and off for several years to the airport, and that didn't do a lick of good. One of her relatives got her over there and beheaded her for not marrying who she was arranged to be. Honor killings. Got her out the country just for her uncle or whatever to kill her over there. Crappy deal. Fuck Islam. They call cutting down an innocent life "Honor". I don't see it that way.

The less of them in The United States, the better off everyone will be.

Last edited:
Just see how uncomfortable Ms Sarsour is being an American and she is a natural born USA citizen of Palestinian descent. See her strident disrespect joining in with "feminists" at the Brett Kavanaugh SCOTUS hearing which was a circus of torture for him, See Sarsours pro Palestine antics, See her Twitter battles with other Americans...ug...so how the hell do we mix unruly protests with traumatized Gazans here? Simple answer...they cannot immigrate to the USA, maybe more to Canada, but Egypt refuses to process them...so???

Forum List

Back