Trump Was the Biggest Loser Last Night and That's a Good Thing

I see your pew and raise you ....

If inflation is a global issue, then every country would be affected by it. You are such a Marxist slave.
So it’s just a coincidence that many countries are dealing with inflation at the same time? In fact, it’s Biden’s fault that many countries are dealing with inflation right now? :laugh:

Go ahead and explain that one to me, moron.

So it’s just a coincidence that many countries are dealing with inflation at the same time? In fact, it’s Biden’s fault that many countries are dealing with inflation right now? :laugh:

It's almost like the elite control banking and are manipulating the currencies of many nations

Many countries currencies are based upon the dollar, but i guess you didnt know that, so if the dollar inflates their currency inflates. When Joe the retard(along with his voters) closed the keystone pipeline and declared that he, Joe was going to end fossil fuels, that was when gasoline prices, necessarily skyrocketed. Now stop, before you make yourself look even more stupid, because you are a parrot for the Marxists..

1668123309443.png

This is the problem with retards like you getting your talking points from gatewaypundit.

Here, go educate yourself, dumbass.

Now have fun crying that the election didn’t go anywhere near as well as you hoped. Unfortunately for you, a lot of people aren’t as stupid as you are.

Cry for me. I love the taste of MAGA tears.
I have a question for you.

Every country in the world has a national debt. There isn't an exception.

How can that be? Who do they owe the money to?

Not each other, or they could just cancel each others' debts and be done with it.

Many countries currencies are based upon the dollar, but i guess you didnt know that, so if the dollar inflates their currency inflates.
So only countries that use the U.S. dollar are experiencing inflation? Is that what you’re going with?

Hey, this is fun watching you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to pin global inflation on Biden. Make sure you stretch. :laugh:

I just cant get through such a simple mind as your.
So it isn’t just countries that use the U.S. dollar are experiencing inflation. Whoops, there goes that stupid argument of yours.

Your pretzel logic didn’t go anywhere. Maybe you should put more thought into your claims before demonstrating that you’re a mindless idiot who has no idea what he’s talking about.

:itsok:

So you don't know.

I didn't figure you did

But you were talking all kinds of shit about stuff you don't know about, so I just figured I'd ask.

Thank you for sharing your cluelessness with us.
Nobody cares about what you’re trying to pivot this conversation into. That’s why you’re the only one talking about it.

How are the tears flowing today?

Nobody cares about what you’re trying to pivot this conversation into. That’s why you’re the only one talking about it.

How are the tears flowing today?
I'm other words, you don't know a fucking thing about the economy you were talking about.

You do that a lot. You talk about stuff you're totally ignorant about. Security is another example, you don't know jack shit about that either.

You're nothing more than a leftard blowhard.

I'm other words, you don't know a fucking thing about the economy you were talking about.
Then quote me and disprove what I said. I'll wait.

(This is the part where you run off like the little bitch that you are. You guys are very predictable.)

Then quote me and disprove what I said. I'll wait.

(This is the part where you run off like the little bitch that you are. You guys are very predictable.)

You've already been exposed. I don't generally kick a dog when it's down. (I'll find some other way to hurt you lol). :p

You've already been exposed. I don't generally kick a dog when it's down. (I'll find some other way to hurt you lol). :p
So you can’t quote what I said that was wrong.

Even when I predict that you will flail, you still flail. You guys are unbelievably predictable.

You have nothing. We both know it.

So you can’t quote what I said that was wrong.

Of course I can. I just choose not to engage your ignorance.

Your words are right there in black and white for everyone to see, there's nothing more I need to do.

Even when I predict that you will flail, you still flail. You guys are unbelievably predictable.

You have nothing. We both know it.

lol

Come on, tell us what you think you're an expert in. Let's hear it

Of course I can. I just choose not to engage your ignorance.
Uh huh.

Translation: you have nothing. You ran your mouth, got called out for being the stupid moron you are, and now you’re lying your ass off because you and I both know that you’ve made a fool of yourself.

You guys are so bad at this.

As I said two months ago, I wanted Republicans to lose the midterms. not because I want Democrats to win or that I support their agenda, but because it's necessary for Trumpism to be destroyed in order to save the Republican Party. I'm fairly pleased with last night's results. The Republicans look on track to eek out just a small majority in the House, far less than expectations, and at best they might be able to hold a 50/50 Senate again. Either Nevada or Arizona will have to flip to counter Pennsylvania, assuming Ron Johnson hangs on in Wisconsin, and both are looking iffy right now. Dems may end up with 51 seats when all is said and done.

The Dobbs ruling played a major role in this defeat. Women and Gen Z voters were out in historical force infuriated by the abortion ruling. That definitely blunted any red wave, but at the end of the day candidate quality matters and Trump is solely to blame for that. His MAGA picks crashed and burned last night. New Hampshire Senate, Pennsylvania Senate and Governor, Wisconsin Governor, several House endorsements, all very winnable races, Trump racked up loss after loss after loss. Even his rare winners, like J.D. Vance in Ohio, had to struggle to win in a race that should have been a cakewalk.

Voters sent a clear message to the Republican Party. Trumpism is poison. They rejected the extreme MAGA conspiratorial election deniers at nearly every turn. This, in one of the best electoral environments Republicans had in several election cycles. Contrast that with candidates who rejected Trump, like Brian Kemp and Chris Sununu, who had no problem winning their elections, while their Senate counterparts crapped the bed. Even in some races that Republicans came up short, the ones who rejected Trumpism overperformed their district environment. Hung Cao came within a few points of winning VA-10, a district in northern Virginia that Biden won by 18 points. Allan Fung came within three points of winning Rhode Island's Second District, a district Biden won by almost 30. Lee Zeldin got 46% of the vote in New York in his gubernatorial bid, the best performance by a Republican in New York in two decades, by keeping Trump out of the picture and sticking to a message of cleaning up crime plaguing NYC. Zeldin's excellent performance might end up dragging several Republican House candidates in New York over the finish line. Ironically, the GOP may take the House majority because of New York of all states. Compare these results with MAGA loudmouth Lauren Bobert, who is on the cusp of losing her seat in a safe Republican district in western Colorado.

How anybody could still want Trump as their great white hope in 2024 is pretty astonishing at this point considering what Ron DeSantis did in Florida last night. This was the only state that saw a red wave. DeSantis is on target to win reelection with almost 60% of the vote. He won Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville, all traditional Democratic areas. It seems pretty clear that the path forward for the Republican Party lies in Ron DeSantis as opposed to the toxicity of Donald Trump and yet, despite this, Trump's lawyer had the arrogance to send DeSantis a finely worded threat to stay out of the presidential race.

It's time for Trump supporters to accept the fact that they got lucky in 2016. Two very unpopular candidates ran for president and Trump just managed to squeak out enough votes in key states to win the Electoral College, largely due to Clinton's missteps. Since then he's presided over, now, three election cycles in which the Republican Party has received a thumping. It's more than clear that DeSantis is the path forward for 2024 and Trump is the path of electoral disaster. All over social media today a lot of conservative pundits are finally admitting this. A lot of money and support will undoubtedly shift from Trump to DeSantis in the coming months and the party apparatus will do everything they can to stop Trump in his tracks. The question is how many of the Trump faithful will manage to break themselves out of his hypnotic spell.

Don't expect Trump to go gracefully, though. This is and has always been about his ego. He's going to kick and scream and cry and do everything he can to sabotage the party if he doesn't get his way. The next two years are going to be very bumpy in the GOP.

I mostly agree with you, but you realize the cretins will attempt to poison Ron DeSantis just the way they did Trump.

It's all they know.

Uh huh.

Translation: you have nothing. You ran your mouth, got called out for being the stupid moron you are, and now you’re lying your ass off because you and I both know that you’ve made a fool of yourself.

You guys are so bad at this.

And yet, you still don't have what you want, and meanwhile I made you look like a fool twice. And it was easy.

I tire of this game. It's too easy. I need some nice juicy security data to sink my teeth into.

Oh look! Here's some... meh... Michigan. We already know THEY have problems, nothing new there. But AZ, this is juicy. What a cock up. Betcha the libtards who voted for Katie Hobbs are already having second thoughts. Seeing the wonderful job she's doing with a simple little thing like an election. How the fuck is she gonna run a whole state?

Forum List

Back