Trump is Toxic to Independents

Im glad we have your support. While the left spends all their energy on Trump, DeSantis slips by and gives the GOP a massive win in 2024.
Naw.

If Trump doesn't get the nomination he'll run independently and siphon off enough Republican votes to hand the win to Biden....

or maybe Cheney.
Who knows.

Newsflash: Dems Trump was only the first salvo, your pain and suffering has only just begun. As I said in 2016 it will require several POTUS with Trump's courage to call Dems and their lapdogs in the so called news media on all the LIES they spew.

By more than a 2:1 margin, independents view Trump as unfavorably.

Keep nominating Trump and keep losing elections, MAGA.

For Republicans, the results underscore the electoral risks of the party’s continuing refusal to repudiate Trump, even as he has openly associated with two antisemites who praised Adolf Hitler, praised the January 6, 2021, US Capitol rioters and publicly called for the “termination” of the US Constitution to restore himself to power.​
In the election, fully 66% of independent voters said they had an unfavorable view of the former president while just 30% viewed him favorably, according to the results of the exit poll conducted by Edison Research for a consortium of media organizations including CNN. Among female independents, Trump’s ratings were even worse: just 23% favorable and 72% unfavorable, according to previously unpublished exit poll results provided by the CNN polling unit. Trump’s unfavorable rating hit a comparable 69% among independents with at least a four-year college degree. “I have a hard time seeing the Republican Party escaping the grasp of Trump with or without him on the ballot anytime soon,” says Tom Bonier, chief executive officer of TargetSmart, a Democratic data and voter targeting firm.​
The results among independents also contained plenty of warnings for Democrats. The exit poll found that Biden’s image among them was only slightly more favorable than Trump’s (with 37% viewing the president favorably and 60% unfavorably) and that nearly three-fourths of independent voters (including virtually identical numbers of men and women) said they did not want him to run again in 2024. In a post-election survey conducted by Way to Win, a liberal group that works primarily with candidates and organizations focused on voters of color, roughly four-fifths of independents across the battleground states said they couldn’t identify anything the Biden administration has done that has directly improved their lives.​
Most importantly, the exit poll showed Democrats winning independents in the national vote for the House of Representatives only by a narrow 49% to 47% margin. That was a significantly smaller advantage than the double-digit lead among independents Democrats enjoyed in both the 2020 presidential race and the 2018 contest for the House.​

“These results weren’t necessarily an endorsement of Democrats,” says Democratic pollster Matt Hogan. “But they disliked Republicans and viewed them as even more extreme.”​
Still, the magnitude of the Democratic advantage among independents was probably less revealing than the fact that the party carried them at all, especially in a period of such economic unease. The party controlling the White House has not won independents in the national vote for the House in any midterm election since at least 1982, according to exit polls.​

Trump is toxic period. He needs to be placed in a biohazard bag and thrown out with the trash.

Newsflash: Dems Trump was only the first salvo, your pain and suffering has only just begun. As I said in 2016 it will require several POTUS with Trump's courage to call Dems and their lapdogs in the so called news media on all the LIES they spew.
:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

But you do realize he is not a fighter like Trump is. He will eventually surrender.
Donny's time is over... he has stepped waaaay over the line one time too many... he cannot be trusted... and he cannot win.

DeSantis is your best Relief Pitcher and he's already warming-up in the bullpen... time to call him to The Mound.

If my congressional representative hadn't been a staunch election denier then I would have voted for him last month. Just as I had done in his previous 3 races for congress. I didn't hold his support for Trump against him until it reached the point of him wanting Arizona's electoral votes tossed.
I'm an Indie living in AZ. I had hoped to vote for strong Republican candidates in the mid-terms.

But the GOP gave us a load of garbage candidates. Election fraud kooks, conspiracy crackpots. Pure bullshit. Hardly a single candidate worth voting for.

So I went with Dem candidates. It was hard to do, but at least they didn't sound and act like Trump ass-kissing loons.

Trump is a joke. A whiny little clown. He'll be a drag on the GOP for years to come.

I wonder how they view Joe Biden? By about 10:1 unfavorably?

Keep nominating Trump and keep losing elections
Odd, Trump only lost one time and we now know it was STOLEN from him, orchestrated by the FBI, congress, Facebook, Twitter, Zuckerberg, and a whole bunch of secret leftwing organizations listed by Time Magazine. Meantime, Joe was a 3X loser who lost both times he first ran for office getting only a pitiful 1.5% of the vote, and is now under investigation for treason and espionage, so, he's your "success" story?! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, gee, an opinion piece written by the failed CNN!

Now you've REALLY convinced me!

When the radical left baloney-heads who HATE the GOP start warning republicans to drop Trump like an albatross around their necks, Trump must be the best thing since sliced Swiss cheese!!! :laughing0301:

Keep nominating Trump and keep losing elections, MAGA.

For Republicans, the results underscore the electoral risks of the party’s continuing refusal to repudiate Trump, even as he has openly associated with two antisemites who praised Adolf Hitler, praised the January 6, 2021, US Capitol rioters and publicly called for the “termination” of the US Constitution to restore himself to power.​
In the election, fully 66% of independent voters said they had an unfavorable view of the former president while just 30% viewed him favorably, according to the results of the exit poll conducted by Edison Research for a consortium of media organizations including CNN. Among female independents, Trump’s ratings were even worse: just 23% favorable and 72% unfavorable, according to previously unpublished exit poll results provided by the CNN polling unit. Trump’s unfavorable rating hit a comparable 69% among independents with at least a four-year college degree. “I have a hard time seeing the Republican Party escaping the grasp of Trump with or without him on the ballot anytime soon,” says Tom Bonier, chief executive officer of TargetSmart, a Democratic data and voter targeting firm.​
The results among independents also contained plenty of warnings for Democrats. The exit poll found that Biden’s image among them was only slightly more favorable than Trump’s (with 37% viewing the president favorably and 60% unfavorably) and that nearly three-fourths of independent voters (including virtually identical numbers of men and women) said they did not want him to run again in 2024. In a post-election survey conducted by Way to Win, a liberal group that works primarily with candidates and organizations focused on voters of color, roughly four-fifths of independents across the battleground states said they couldn’t identify anything the Biden administration has done that has directly improved their lives.​
Most importantly, the exit poll showed Democrats winning independents in the national vote for the House of Representatives only by a narrow 49% to 47% margin. That was a significantly smaller advantage than the double-digit lead among independents Democrats enjoyed in both the 2020 presidential race and the 2018 contest for the House.​

“These results weren’t necessarily an endorsement of Democrats,” says Democratic pollster Matt Hogan. “But they disliked Republicans and viewed them as even more extreme.”​
Still, the magnitude of the Democratic advantage among independents was probably less revealing than the fact that the party carried them at all, especially in a period of such economic unease. The party controlling the White House has not won independents in the national vote for the House in any midterm election since at least 1982, according to exit polls.​

And it was likely the same independent voters who handed the GOP another election loss in Georgia yesterday – rejecting the Trump-endorsed candidate.

MAGA lost again.

Because a loser is a loser.

Get in Loser.jpg

Odd, Trump only lost one time and we now know it was STOLEN from him, orchestrated by the FBI, congress, Facebook, Twitter, Zuckerberg, and a whole bunch of secret leftwing organizations listed by Time Magazine. Meantime, Joe was a 3X loser who lost both times he first ran for office getting only a pitiful 1.5% of the vote, and is now under investigation for treason and espionage, so, he's your "success" story?! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, gee, an opinion piece written by the failed CNN!

Now you've REALLY convinced me!

When the radical left baloney-heads who HATE the GOP start warning republicans to drop Trump like an albatross around their necks, Trump must be the best thing since sliced Swiss cheese!!! :laughing0301:

No one will "convince" you because you're in a cult, roobfreak. You're completely loony tunes.

Cults gonna cult!

MAGA stands for..... Make America Great... that will never die... I'm not sure why you don't want your country to be great but you are in the minority if you don't...
And BLM stands for Black Lives Matter.

But that is not what BLM actually means. It refers to a political movement. Same as MAGA. What it stands for is utterly irrelevant. It refers to a political movement.

We had a poll on that. Its called an election.

And Trump lost on every possible angle in every possible way in even the most favorable conditions.

Independents cant stand Biden. Independents HATE Trump. But you and the rest of the denier crowd will dutifully ensure we have democrats in power for years to come.

Both parties suck out loud, thus voters should be registering Independent by default. Fuck loyalty to corrupt politicians.
I wonder if we'll ever get out of this "vote for me because I'm less shitty than the other guy" cycle.

Probably not unless and until we change the system under which these thugs operate.

Forum List

Back