CNN Fact Checks Biden's 6 Claims - He Lied or Misled in All 6

The half-wit in charge now isn't close enough for you?
Dementia isnt retardation. I meant a literal retard.
1642782526760.png

So you threw away your vote, and NeverTrumpers like you gave us Biden.

This isn't a parliamentary/list system, it's a 2 party system. Voting against the top 2 means voting for the winner of the top two.

Thinking otherwise is like expecting a Warp Drive to work in the Star Wars Universe.

Refusing to choose between a punch to the head or a punch to the gut is not throwing anything away.

In a two party winner take all system all EC votes go to the winner of the state. All other votes are wasted. In my state my vote for Jo had the exact same impact on the election as did the 2.4 million votes for Trump.

I can agree with about 3/4 of Jorgensen's policies. What is interesting is that Trump and Republicans support at least 3/4 of her policies as well. Biden and the Democrats are in opposition to at least 3/4 of her policies. If you are a supporter of Jorgensen, it seems as though if you were going to lean toward Trump or Biden based solely on policies, Trump would be the clear winner. Either you are one of the people who just hated Trump, the man, or there are some really important policies to you in that 1/4 percent that seem to push you more towards the Democrats.

The most important policy right now is spending and the national debt. There is no meaningful difference between Trump and Biden in this area.

I am not any more "close" to the Dems than I am the Repubs.

Refusing to choose between a punch to the head or a punch to the gut is not throwing anything away.

In a two party winner take all system all EC votes go to the winner of the state. All other votes are wasted. In my state my vote for Jo had the exact same impact on the election as did the 2.4 million votes for Trump.

Keep telling yourself that. In the end the NeverTrump movement gave the election to Biden, and you are part of that movement.

The most important policy right now is spending and the national debt. There is no meaningful difference between Trump and Biden in this area.

I have a flimsy rationalization in Aisle 4....reality check,,,,

Trump had a chance to win, Jorgenson did not. By throwing your votes away, as a block, or even voting for Biden NeverTrumpers gave us Biden.

Trump had no chance to win my state, he lost by more than 2 million votes. His chances were really no better than that of Jo.

Its like the Romney/McConnell type idiots in the GOP that we all know didn't vote for Trump...and now watching them complain about Biden is an absolute joke.....you could never make this stuff up in a million years....

You should be closer to agreeing with Republicans based on Jorgensen's policies. That is not an opinion, just facts based on the issues. Even if spending and national debt are your major concerns at the moment, Trump was still infinitely better than Biden. He spent too much money for certain, but his policies encouraged organic economic growth. Biden wants to spend even more money and discourage organic growth in lieu of the artificial growth and short-term boon of more federally funded giveaways.

Forum List

Back