CNN Fact Checks Biden's 6 Claims - He Lied or Misled in All 6

We've all known Biden for decades...he has always been a liar and not a very good one either...how anyone could have voted for him is a wonder.....total morons...you will all get what you deserve for voting for this corrupt fool....
To paraphrase Barack Obama Joe will fuck up whatever he's given to do.

He is a story telling liar and everyone knows it. He's also a short tempered grifter who has made a career out
of using his office for personal gain.
The left stole the election for this? That's just pathetic.

I wish I had a dollar for every Biden voter who tried to run away from their vote.
I think this is why ACE hardware has run out of razor blades and goof off...because of all of the libtards removing Biden stickers from their cars....cars with gas tanks...Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha
Just wait till this summer when gas hits $6 a gal nation wide....

1642781798067.png

I've outperformed......

I do not vote for the lesser of two evils any longer, I refuse to play that game.

I voted for the only person on the ballot I would not need to take a shower after voting for them...Jo Jorgensen

So you threw away your vote, and NeverTrumpers like you gave us Biden.

This isn't a parliamentary/list system, it's a 2 party system. Voting against the top 2 means voting for the winner of the top two.

Thinking otherwise is like expecting a Warp Drive to work in the Star Wars Universe.

I voted for the only person on the ballot I would not need to take a shower after voting for them...Jo Jorgensen

I can agree with about 3/4 of Jorgensen's policies. What is interesting is that Trump and Republicans support at least 3/4 of her policies as well. Biden and the Democrats are in opposition to at least 3/4 of her policies. If you are a supporter of Jorgensen, it seems as though if you were going to lean toward Trump or Biden based solely on policies, Trump would be the clear winner. Either you are one of the people who just hated Trump, the man, or there are some really important policies to you in that 1/4 percent that seem to push you more towards the Democrats.

So you threw away your vote, and NeverTrumpers like you gave us Biden.

This isn't a parliamentary/list system, it's a 2 party system. Voting against the top 2 means voting for the winner of the top two.

Thinking otherwise is like expecting a Warp Drive to work in the Star Wars Universe.

It certainly seems like his hatred for Trump, the man, superseded his practical side. Trump's policies are far more in line with Jorgensen than Biden's.

Amazing that only just now, after a full year of Biden damage, incompetence and idiocy, Biden is being fact checked. albeit on minor piddling points, and late night "comedians" have come out of their burrows and are taking weak tepid shots at him.

Wow! What profiles in courage this is not!

Forum List

Back