CNN Fact Checks Biden's 6 Claims - He Lied or Misled in All 6

I think this is why ACE hardware has run out of razor blades and goof off...because of all of the libtards removing Biden stickers from their cars....cars with gas tanks...Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha
Just wait till this summer when gas hits $6 a gal nation wide....
BRILLIANT!

White House officials revealed in a statement to The New York Times on Wednesday that the government will ship N95 masks to pharmacies and health centers at the end of this week, with a plan of making the masks available to the public for free by the end of next week. The program will be full ramped up by early February and the plan is to distribute 400 million nonsurgical N95 masks.

The masks come from the Strategic National Stockpile, which is the country’s emergency reserve. According to NBC News,
there will be three masks distributed per person.
Made in China lol...
First, China gives us the virus.
Then they sell us the masks to supposedly stop the virus.
China laughs at the stupidity of this country as they pocket millions ...

He lies as bad as Joe....we all know he voted for Biden....

1642786729623.png

I have never called Trump a Nazi, the only people I call Nazis are those on this forum with their symbol for their avatar

You may not have called him that, but I'm sure you added to the TDS dog pile on those type of posts.

White House officials revealed in a statement to The New York Times on Wednesday that the government will ship N95 masks to pharmacies and health centers at the end of this week, with a plan of making the masks available to the public for free by the end of next week. The program will be full ramped up by early February and the plan is to distribute 400 million nonsurgical N95 masks.

The masks come from the Strategic National Stockpile, which is the country’s emergency reserve. According to NBC News,
there will be three masks distributed per person.
Like ChiCom flu testing will be available?
Bet Pelosi bought stock in N95 mask companies too.

Damn son. Gross. he was the worst.
If austin Peterson would have got the nom in 16', I would have donated to a campaign for the first time in my life.

Still better than Hillary or Trump

“A year ago, Biden pledged to address Covid, the economy, climate change and racial injustice. And good news — after 12 months of tireless effort, we’re all getting three free masks.” - Jimmy Fallon
Let me ask you are you going to vote for Biden in 2024 if he is running?

Personally I can not and will not and knowing Texas or Tennessee ( might be there by then ) it will go Republican, so my vote can be third party, but Biden has been a miserable failure and he might as well let Harris be President for the last three years instead…

Refusing to choose between a punch to the head or a punch to the gut is not throwing anything away.

In a two party winner take all system all EC votes go to the winner of the state. All other votes are wasted. In my state my vote for Jo had the exact same impact on the election as did the 2.4 million votes for Trump.
Kind of sad , you do your duty as an American citizen and vote for the person who you believe best represents who would do the best job for the country. & you get beat up for using your own mind .

Forum List

Back