CNN Fact Checks Biden's 6 Claims - He Lied or Misled in All 6

Kind of sad , you do your duty as an American citizen and vote for the person who you believe best represents who would do the best job for the country. & you get beat up for using your own mind .

I am used to it. People do not like it when you refuse to join their tribe.

How come you don’t link to the thread?
Answer: you were whining about Trump just before that.

Here is the thread to the first one, I will pay you for every mention of Trump you find from me

Here is the thread to the first one, I will pay you for every mention of Trump you find from me

Congrats!

I would make a great President.

I would offer to run as your Vice President, but that would just be a good way to get you killed.
I mean damn ... If we are going to keep living in a Banana Republic, it might as well be mine.

"Sorry to see you go Chief ... But it's Hawiian Shirt Friday."

I gotta say, for the first time, unlike other Presidents who have lied (most do), I don't think Biden knows he is not telling the truth. That would require him to know what the truth is. He doesn't. He just says what he is been told.

Probably true. However, Joe Biden has a 50 year history of telling lies in public and in private, most of which occurred when he was still in his right mind. He has terrible judgement, and he's an elitist racist with a lifelong history of failure.

I would offer to run as your Vice President, but that would just be a good way to get you killed.
I mean damn ... If we are going to keep living in a Banana Republic, it might as well be mine.

"Sorry to see you go Chief ... But it's Hawiian Shirt Friday."

fuck that. Imma pull an obama and have a retard as my running mate. Assassination insurance.

The truth of the matter is that the mainstream media would have burned up the airwaves with outrage if it was Trump. When the media becomes the propaganda source for a political party lying is the order of the day.
Can you imagine the firestorm and calls for impeachment if Trump had green lighted Russia to invade Ukraine?

fuck that. Imma pull an obama and have a retard as my running mate. Assassination insurance.

Good call ... That'll give you a 50/50 chance of surviving with the American people ... :thup:
Maybe a little less ... They aren't all that bright.

Sucks when leadership lies doesn’t it? A couple years ago the same fact checks were simply called fake news. Is that the case here or is CNN now magically telling the truth?
Fact checkers were very busy in the Trump era showing he was a liar.
1642800766984.jpeg

Forum List

Back