When it comes to Covid, here's what Democrats want to do in America

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They would love to lock us all down.

China Holds the Line on ‘Zero Covid,’ but Some Wonder for How Long​

More people are being caught up in the country’s virus-control dragnet. Some think the no-tolerance policy is unsustainable.

In a glitzy Shanghai shopping district, about 40 people who happened to be at a Uniqlo store were informed that they would be spending the night there. A suspected Covid case had been traced to the shop.

Elsewhere in the same city, Anna Rudashko was told to return to an office building she had visited for a meeting the day before. She spent 58 hours there with more than 200 strangers, waiting for test results.

Across China, in Shaanxi Province, Zhao Xiaoqing was on a second date, visiting a man at his parents’ home, when the local authorities locked down the neighborhood. She quarantined with them for nearly 30 days. (Fortunately, she said, “I got along well with his family.”)

More people are being caught up in the country’s virus-control dragnet. Some think the no-tolerance policy is unsustainable.

There is no zero Covid. The more we tried zero, the more kick in the balls this shit was

Commies are only worried about Olympics and welding people shut......JC

Last edited:
The compliance, the immediate, knee bending, self righteous, virtuous compliance has been hard for me to watch.

We can't believe the stats coming out of China....come on guys...they lie...they want to hang onto the winter games...they are the evil ones Reagan warned us about....

We can't believe the stats coming out of China....come on guys...they lie...they want to hang onto the winter games...they are the evil ones Reagan warned us about....

There likely have been hundreds of thousands that have died, there's no way of knowing, but anyone believing what they say I've got this beach front property in Nebraska........................

It's true. I also here that the CCP gets 100% of the vote every election cycle showing once and for all just how great Marxism really is.

Strawman much?

There is nothing civil about a war! In fact an internecine one is the most uncivil one, when brothers kill brothers.

But I digress, your comment about Democrats, "They would love to lock us all down" is absurd, to wit:

With the famous phrase, "man is born free, but he is everywhere in chains," Rousseau asserts that modern states repress the physical freedom that is our birthright, and do nothing to secure the civil freedom for the sake of which we enter into civil society. Legitimate political authority, he suggests, comes only from a social contract agreed upon by all citizens for their mutual preservation.

The majority of our citizens agree that "locking Down", i.e. wearing masks, keeping a social distance, washing hands and getting vaccinated are for "mutual preservation".

Add to that re-education camps, confiscation of private property gulags, and beheading the rich all advocated by The Democrat Party.

It ain't about COVID, it's about control.
I am surprised that the number of people have complied to the mask mandates
especially when everyone see's how the politicians throw the mandates out the window
when they think they aren't being videoed

And the CDC finally admitted cloth and surgical masks do jack shit, which is what 90%+ people were wearing in public.

And the CDC finally admitted cloth and surgical masks do jack shit, which is what 90%+ people were wearing in public.
The CDC also pulled Emergency Authorization for rapid tests because they throw out too many false positives.

So the whole thing was a hoax from the beginning no different than Russian Collusion.

The CDC also pulled Emergency Authorization for rapid tests because they throw out too many false positives.

So the whole thing was a hoax from the beginning no different than Russian Collusion.
that was Trump's CDC.

here is your badge:
vshOin7.jpg

Those that want to go out should do so. Those that want to stay in should do so. There. Everyone wins, the nation wins. Less people spending is also beneficial

It ain't about COVID, it's about control.
I am surprised that the number of people have complied to the mask mandates
especially when everyone see's how the politicians throw the mandates out the window
when they think they aren't being videoed

It IS about covid, you dolt. The government already controls you, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Forum List

Back