CNN and their propaganda war on the U.S. public.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

James O’Keefe strikes again… The CNN Motherload… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
not this paid shill of langley
You would think that they'd realize that everything they think they know that came from CNN will likely have been manipulated as well. They lied about Trump. They distorted Covid and now they're discussing how to sell climate change by using fear. This should shake the certainty of every CNN loving liberal out there.
Crap on a crutch, kid! Nobody takes O'queef seriously!
Bless your heart. You're so used to your media lying to you that now you're lying to yourself. O'Keefe didn't put those words in the CNN director's mouth. You can guarantee if it were not accurate that CNN would be screaming a disclaimer over the airwaves and demanding that O'Keefe retract it. That CNN is saying nothing speaks volumes. And please, you should really stop with the childish names as that's what so many liberals claimed to have detested about Trump.
Nobody's complaining because nobody takes that lying sack of shit seriously.

CNN has spent millions trying to silence O'Keefe. It's not working.

LOL

O'Queef is a charlatan who was caught using out of Context video clips to target political enemies of the people who fund him. He is yellow through and through.

I don't think anyone really recognizes any of these malfeasant cable news entertainment platforms as journalists any more.

They're basically wings of the parties and all of them run interference for the state department.

Really should be classified as state run media, just based on the blatantly fascist nature of how they function.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
You would think that they'd realize that everything they think they know that came from CNN will likely have been manipulated as well. They lied about Trump. They distorted Covid and now they're discussing how to sell climate change by using fear. This should shake the certainty of every CNN loving liberal out there.
Bless your heart. You're so used to your media lying to you that now you're lying to yourself. O'Keefe didn't put those words in the CNN director's mouth. You can guarantee if it were not accurate that CNN would be screaming a disclaimer over the airwaves and demanding that O'Keefe retract it. That CNN is saying nothing speaks volumes. And please, you should really stop with the childish names as that's what so many liberals claimed to have detested about Trump.

LOL

No, it isn't because it ain't true.
Just because CNN doesn't report all the nut job rantings, doesn't mean they're trying to silence them, it just means they aren't news worthy.
Like the crazy lady with a 100 cats, not newsworthy until animal control seizes them.
If a man runs down a kid and the kid dies....but there is video showing the kid jumped in front of the car....and it was found the kid was on drugs....and the driver is a republican congressperson.....
It would be wrong to simply report "republican congressman mows down a child"

Its that type of shit we heard for four years when Trump was in office from your endeared media.

Keep that in mind.

Interesting, given the current state of affairs, the media would likely start with that.
However the RW "media" would try to say the kid died of a drug overdose.
If he was high on drops and stumbled on to the road way...drugs were certainly a cause of why he died.

The left would call it racism if he were African-American, and encourage their Brown Shirts to loot or even cause an insurrection if the Congressman was from the GOP and white

OK, I've had enough, buh-bye.

TROLL.

LOL

Just because CNN doesn't report all the nut job rantings, doesn't mean they're trying to silence them, it just means they aren't news worthy.
Like the crazy lady with a 100 cats, not newsworthy until animal control seizes them.
If a man runs down a kid and the kid dies....but there is video showing the kid jumped in front of the car....and it was found the kid was on drugs....and the driver is a republican congressperson.....

Its that type of shit we heard for four years when Trump was in office from your endeared media.

Keep that in mind.

Interesting, given the current state of affairs, the media would likely start with that.
If he was high on drops and stumbled on to the road way...drugs were certainly a cause of why he died.

The left would call it racism if he were African-American, and encourage their Brown Shirts to loot or even cause an insurrection if the Congressman was from the GOP and white

OK, I've had enough, buh-bye.

TROLL.
Name calling...typical Chi-Bot

LOL

Keep that in mind.

Interesting comment.
You claim what the "right wing" media would report but from what I am seeing with the most recent situation on my "right wing" media is that a cop claims to have made a mistake, the video is disturbing, it shows her horror of what she did and they keep their cool and not mention that the guy was resisting arrest on an outstanding warrant.

What I see on the rest of the media?

Racism!

But run with what you gots. It makes you feel special. I understand.

LOL

Keep that in mind.

Interesting comment.
You claim what the "right wing" media would report but from what I am seeing with the most recent situation on my "right wing" media is that a cop claims to have made a mistake, the video is disturbing, it shows her horror of what she did and they keep their cool and not mention that the guy was resisting arrest on an outstanding warrant.

Racism!

LOL

Keep that in mind.

Interesting comment.

Racism!

I would have to agree with you on this point.
In my opinion, in the case you are referring to, Wright should have been shot, with whatever I grabbed, a gun, a taser, a baseball bat ,whatever.
Wright was resisting and trying to escape arrest, why?
The dumbass might have killed a child in his getaway, what would these moron protesters think of that?

I get my news from NPR

Wow, now there's a corrupted Dem biased organization. Loved NPR 35 years ago, today its pretty much CNN.
You guys have turned yourself into perpetual professional victims. Whenever you get news that runs counter to your cult leaders message, you blame the source. Trump lied about being cheated out of the election. Any news organization that tells you the truth is suddenly biased.

Meh, the left will be destroyed and erased from history. Tissue?

You assume that leftists MIND being lied to.

LOL

Keep that in mind.

Interesting comment.

Racism!

In my opinion, in the case you are referring to, Wright should have been shot, with whatever I grabbed, a gun, a taser, a baseball bat ,whatever.
The dumbass might have killed a child in his getaway, what would these moron protesters think of that?
If the child was black? They would have said the police acted with racism and stupidly for not shooting the arrest resister as he jumped in his car and took off.

Case in point....What if that Boston professor was actually being held hostage by the perps who were seen entering his home via a window and the perp answered the door and claimed to be the home owner and the police did NOT ask for ID....while, in the meantime, the Boston Professor was being pistol whipped..

And the next morning the Boston Professor was found dead in his home and there was a record of a police presence before he was killed and they admit they DID NOT ask for ID of the guy that came to the door.

Truth?

Obama would have said the police acted stupidly

Its turned into a no win situation.

I get my news from NPR

Wow, now there's a corrupted Dem biased organization. Loved NPR 35 years ago, today its pretty much CNN.
You guys have turned yourself into perpetual professional victims. Whenever you get news that runs counter to your cult leaders message, you blame the source. Trump lied about being cheated out of the election. Any news organization that tells you the truth is suddenly biased.

Typical Cornhole. "Never mind the proof!! THIS is true, because I want it to be!!"

LOL

Keep that in mind.

Interesting comment.

Racism!

If the child was black? They would have said the police acted with racism and stupidly for not shooting the arrest resister as he jumped in his car and took off.

Case in point....What if that Boston professor was actually being held hostage by the perps who were seen entering his home via a window and the perp answered the door and claimed to be the home owner and the police did NOT ask for ID....while, in the meantime, the Boston Professor was being pistol whipped..

And the next morning the Boston Professor was found dead in his home and there was a record of a police presence before he was killed and they admit they DID NOT ask for ID of the guy that came to the door.

Truth?

Obama would have said the police acted stupidly

Its turned into a no win situation.

WTF?
SORRY, attempt at deflection, only works on the Trump cult and Q NUTS.

I can only hope that CNN chairman Jeff Zucker keeps his plans to leave at the end of the year and it will get back to its roots of being a serious news organization. That hope is very slim, most likely even if he goes the cable news' shtick of talking heads with journalism presented as entertainment is here to stay.

I gave up on CNN during the 24/7 coverage of the down Malaysian Air liner that went on for over a year. I tried watching them during the 2016 campaign during the debates, and found their coverage off-putting.

CNN seems hell-bent on going toe to toe with FOX News on the culture wars, smearing the other side, and light on discussing policies, issues and ideas. Both CNN and FOX work hard to spin everything into a "gotcha" moment.

I like MSNBC, but at times it seems that half of their hosts are and panelists are former GOP people who no longer have a party to support. But of the three, they're the most policy oriented.

We see the same thing throughout social media. Everybody looking to boost the ratings, the clicks, the "likes". The difference for the news networks is that the ratings translate into $$$$.
Wow, Tik Tok was "spying" on Americans?
Yeah, teenagers, hold some secrets, 1st base, 2nd base, etc,
I know plenty of adults that use it as well. The spyware was able to potentially collect data from the phones of all the users.

But on que, the lyin' Xiden defender is on point to defend the Communist Party of China...not really surprised.

On point?

Trump not only defended the communist, he wanted to be just like China.

May 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Not really surprised, the Trump cult also defended Russia and wanted to give Trump a Nobel peace prize for meeting with Kim Jong-un.
Your link doesn't take me to the "audio" from this "closed-door" fundraiser. Frankly, given your history of admitting to follow and praise people you believe to be liars...I can't really trust your source anyway

Meanwhile...Xiden and the Dems are actually trying to do that with HR1...and Xiden praised Xi, begging for his help to win an election

Xiden, China's puppet...you the Dembots, the Xiden deflectors....keep eating up the propagandist

Talk about praising and following people who admit to lying!!!

Your entire last line is a recitation of every right wing lie and bullshit propaganda currently being pushed by FOX News today.

You problem is you can't discern the truth from lies. That's because you don't fact check, and you choose to believe those who agree with your closely help beliefs. Even when shown the truth you cling to your lies, and your liars without fact checking, verifying or even questioning what you're told.

I get my news from NPR

Typical Cornhole. "Never mind the proof!! THIS is true, because I want it to be!!"

What proof? No one who claims the election was stolen was produced a shred of evidence that it was. You fools just stand their screaming "liar".

The thread premise is a lie.
So CNN director Charlie Chester didn't say those things that he's on video saying? Bless your heart. The lengths liberals will go to avoid having to face the truth. So afraid that they'll have to question the other things they "know" to be true. So much easier just to
1618425564845.png

I get my news from NPR

What proof? No one who claims the election was stolen was produced a shred of evidence that it was. You fools just stand their screaming "liar".

Here's a thought, LizardTwat. If you absolutely MUST inject yourself into conversations, perhaps you could at least attempt to understand what the conversation is about, rather than trying to make it about what you want it to be. I get that you're a leftist, and therefore less than familiar with reality, and how it doesn't become what you want by wishing hard. Try it anyway.

The conversation is NOT about "No evidence of election fraud, because I like the results and that means no evidence exists!" The conversation is about CNN admitting on camera that they're lying and bullshitting. My response is about Cornhole ignoring the evidence that CNN admitted lying, and trying to deflect.

Thanks for providing yet another opportunity to point out to you what an utter failure you are at being.

I can only hope that CNN chairman Jeff Zucker keeps his plans to leave at the end of the year and it will get back to its roots of being a serious news organization. That hope is very slim, most likely even if he goes the cable news' shtick of talking heads with journalism presented as entertainment is here to stay.

I gave up on CNN during the 24/7 coverage of the down Malaysian Air liner that went on for over a year. I tried watching them during the 2016 campaign during the debates, and found their coverage off-putting.

CNN seems hell-bent on going toe to toe with FOX News on the culture wars, smearing the other side, and light on discussing policies, issues and ideas. Both CNN and FOX work hard to spin everything into a "gotcha" moment.

I like MSNBC, but at times it seems that half of their hosts are and panelists are former GOP people who no longer have a party to support. But of the three, they're the most policy oriented.

We see the same thing throughout social media. Everybody looking to boost the ratings, the clicks, the "likes". The difference for the news networks is that the ratings translate into $$$$.

Forum List

Back