CNN and their propaganda war on the U.S. public.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

James O’Keefe strikes again… The CNN Motherload… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
do you?
Anyone with even half a brain should care about this type of manipulation. CNN is not claiming to be an opinion outlet. They claim that they give straight news and have not been busted with their manipulation playbook lying around their ankles. They came straight out and said that they have a political agenda. Do you not care about actual truth? Does your partisanship trump your basic morality?

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
do you?
Anyone with even half a brain should care about this type of manipulation. CNN is not claiming to be an opinion outlet. They claim that they give straight news and have not been busted with their manipulation playbook lying around their ankles. They came straight out and said that they have a political agenda. Do you not care about actual truth? Does your partisanship trump your basic morality?

I get my news from NPR and the Associated Press--I don't have cable television. That being said, CNN has earned a reputation as a credible news source, unlike MSNBC and FOX.

FOX viewers are constantly manipulated as are those who peruse the right wing kook sites like the Citizens Free Press. Do you care that you're parroting the same garbage these right wing sites have parroted?

do you?
They literally cannot see it.

I believe Trump was a politican running for office...I expect politicians to try and win their elections, and their campaigns to try and win elections. I don't expect so called "news" outlets to spread propaganda....at least not in the USA...CNN has admitted crossed the line for the DNC, and taken the role of Joseph Goebbels
Excuse your orange idol.

Sad.

Who's being manipulated, tRumpling?

YOU and others who believed all the lies from the MSM over the last 4 years and continue to believe that Biden is doing a good job despite the obvious.
Despite the obvious what?

Its amazing when the CNN producer admitted they were just making shit up when they said Trump was not mentally fit to serve because his hand shook.

His words, “We were just taking shots off the bow.”

HIS WORDS....”PROPOGANDA”.

Just filthy. We all knew it.

The leftists on this site are either dumb as fuck, or approve of propoganda over news,

They came straight out and said that they have a political agenda
Nope. Jimmy O'queef said they said it.

That's not the same thing at all.

You spending your time describing the beautiful suit of clothes that the Emperor is wearing doesn't make his ass any less naked. All it does is to make you look foolish and partisan.

do you?

I get my news from NPR and the Associated Press--I don't have cable television. That being said, CNN has earned a reputation as a credible news source, unlike MSNBC and FOX.

FOX viewers are constantly manipulated as are those who peruse the right wing kook sites like the Citizens Free Press. Do you care that you're parroting the same garbage these right wing sites have parroted?
There are still people in the world so naive that they believe that CNN is still a credible news source. Take it from CNN's Charlie Chester. They're not. Btw, be on the look out for your sources to start trying to whip you into an emotional frenzy on climate change next.

They came straight out and said that they have a political agenda
Nope. Jimmy O'queef said they said it.

That's not the same thing at all.

You spending your time describing the beautiful suit of clothes that the Emperor is wearing doesn't make his ass any less naked. All it does is to make you look foolish and partisan.
x0hkt.jpg

do you?

There are still people in the world so naive that they believe that CNN is still a credible news source. Take it from CNN's Charlie Chester. They're not. Btw, be on the look out for your sources to start trying to whip you into an emotional frenzy on climate change next.
This from the nut-job who just posted crap from project verit-ass.

smh-meme.jpg.optimal.jpg

do you?

View attachment 479795
LMAO. If Project Veritas got it wrong, then CNN would say so. Go ahead though and continue to attack the messenger in your desperate attempt to deflect the truth of the message. CNN is now on record as the propaganda arm of the DNC and you are on record as being a dupe for them.

I get my news from NPR

Wow, now there's a corrupted Dem biased organization. Loved NPR 35 years ago, today its pretty much CNN.
You guys have turned yourself into perpetual professional victims. Whenever you get news that runs counter to your cult leaders message, you blame the source. Trump lied about being cheated out of the election. Any news organization that tells you the truth is suddenly biased.

do you?

As there are people who still believe the blob won the election...such as yourself.

If Project Veritas got it wrong, then CNN would say
Don't be silly, responding to that kinda nonsense can lend it a legitimacy it never would have had otherwise. They're doing the right thing, ignoring the lies.

do you?

View attachment 479795
LMAO. If Project Veritas got it wrong, then CNN would say so. Go ahead though and continue to attack the messenger in your desperate attempt to deflect the truth of the message. CNN is now on record as the propaganda arm of the DNC and you are on record as being a dupe for them.

More importantly...would Project Veritas ever say it got it wrong...ever?

NPR would and does.

I believe Trump was a politican running for office...I expect politicians to try and win their elections, and their campaigns to try and win elections. I don't expect so called "news" outlets to spread propaganda....at least not in the USA...CNN has admitted crossed the line for the DNC, and taken the role of Joseph Goebbels
Excuse your orange idol.

Sad.
no i’d say the same thing about any person running for office. The issue being discussed here is the propagandist at so called news outlets.

please stop deflecting

Forum List

Back