CNN and their propaganda war on the U.S. public.

The biggest problem is that most people go no further than the media source that best fits what they want to hear...

drf_secretariat.jpg

I do not know if their credibility can go lower than zero, but zero it is.

^^^^^^^
Reads alt-right news sites. Thinks election was stolen.

rofl

you can't babble shit this --IT's right there and on other sites

Yes, the Big Lie of the election being stolen is being peddled by right-wing info-tainment sites masquerading as news because they're feeding you snowflake rubes what you want to hear.

The Big Lie is there was no fraud. An innocent woman was killed in a planned disturbance to distract from that fraud. Criminals, and now murderers, run this country.

I remember listening to a podcast a few years back with a former Fox News producer.

He said the MO of the evening opinion shows, i.e. Tucker Carlson, Hannity, etc., is to keep the audience outraged. They typically would pick a target, and spin a narrative around the target, sometimes for days at a time.

Of course, MSNBC and CNN copied that.

But Fox News is the ones who pioneered and perfected it.
You do realize that the others were doing that long before FoxNews was even launched, right?

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?
James O’Keefe strikes again… The CNN Motherload… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
I suspected for years the mainstream media where filtering or amplifying certain stories/issues. But all doubt vanished in early 2019 with CNN's (and most mainstream media) lies about Nick Sandman i.e. the "MAGA hat kid". Even now, some people believe CNN's made up bullshit about Sandman despite all the evidence to the contrary.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?
I suspected for years the mainstream media where filtering or amplifying certain stories/issues. But all doubt vanished in early 2019 with CNN's (and most mainstream media) lies about Nick Sandman i.e. the "MAGA hat kid". Even now, some people believe CNN's made up bullshit about Sandman despite all the evidence to the contrary.
That was truly amazing. Even in the face of that evidence to the contrary and the fact that CNN's lies led to them being sued AND losing in court, you still have people on the left that will swear the kid was the aggressor. People will deny the reality of what they see because the narrative from their preferred news sources doesn't line up with what they clearly saw. I don't know how we ever get back to having a free and FAIR press.

What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
Who's being manipulated, tRumpling?
If you watch CNN, or MSNBC, or read the New York Times or Washington Post, and believe that what they report is the facts, then you are being manipulated. I became concerned, years ago, when I heard of people becoming reporters to "Make a difference". It is not the job of journalists to "make a difference". It is their job to report the facts, whether they like them or not.

I don't know whether Der Spiegel lives up to its name or not. Spiegel is German for mirror. A mirror tells the truth. If you are fat, it shows it. It is similar to what Fox News used to say of itself. "We report, you decide". Journalism is mostly dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

^^^^^^^

rofl

They are right, the election was stolen. Why did you bring it up? Guilty conscience?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That still cracks me up every time I see it.

We don't know whether or not the election was stolen. No one is being allowed to recheck the votes. Lawsuits are being dismissed without even listening to the evidence of fraud.

Its amazing when the CNN producer admitted they were just making shit up when they said Trump was not mentally fit to serve because his hand shook.

His words, “We were just taking shots off the bow.”

HIS WORDS....”PROPOGANDA”.

Just filthy. We all knew it.

The leftists on this site are either dumb as fuck, or approve of propoganda over news,
And notice, not one dem will admit it , cnn was caught red handed . Obama was caught spying on trump , these lying pricks on here will never admit it . Not one , I have never seen anything like it. Like they are incapable of telling the truth . Amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
If you watch CNN, or MSNBC, or read the New York Times or Washington Post, and believe that what they report is the facts, then you are being manipulated. I became concerned, years ago, when I heard of people becoming reporters to "Make a difference". It is not the job of journalists to "make a difference". It is their job to report the facts, whether they like them or not.

I don't know whether Der Spiegel lives up to its name or not. Spiegel is German for mirror. A mirror tells the truth. If you are fat, it shows it. It is similar to what Fox News used to say of itself. "We report, you decide". Journalism is mostly dead.
I'm.afraid you're confused. What you kids call "the mainstream media" is mainstream because it's a reliable source of information. NPR, CNN, ABC, BBC, those are all real news. Infowars, breitbart, and oann are not.

^^^^^^^

rofl

They are right, the election was stolen. Why did you bring it up? Guilty conscience?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That still cracks me up every time I see it.

We don't know whether or not the election was stolen. No one is being allowed to recheck the votes. Lawsuits are being dismissed without even listening to the evidence of fraud.

LOL

Of course we know. Every state canvassed their ballots and certified their results. Rightards are pretending like that is a flawed process which could allow for millions upon millions of illegal votes to be counted. It's not. That's why in states where recounts and/or audits take place, in this election and in others, the recounts are off by no more than a fraction of one percent. That's also the reason not one single claim of widespread fraud was proven to be true. As Trump's own administration confessed.... this was the most secure election in history.

Trump lost. Deal with it. Trump is such a monumental loser, he couldn't admit he lost and instead, put his own insatiable urges ahead of the country and dragged us through hell. He's the worst president we ever had. I don't know that we've ever had a more selfish president.

Its amazing when the CNN producer admitted they were just making shit up when they said Trump was not mentally fit to serve because his hand shook.

His words, “We were just taking shots off the bow.”

HIS WORDS....”PROPOGANDA”.

Just filthy. We all knew it.

The leftists on this site are either dumb as fuck, or approve of propoganda over news,
And notice, not one dem will admit it , cnn was caught red handed . Obama was caught spying on trump , these lying pricks on here will never admit it . Not one , I have never seen anything like it. Like they are incapable of telling the truth . Amazing.
Liar. I have said many times I don't look at CNN for news. They're too biased and untrustworthy.

As far as Obama spying on Trump, that's been utterly debunked. They spied on former members of his campaign, not him. And Page was barely attached to the campaign; having been in only one meeting where he contributed nothing.

I'm.afraid you're confused. What you kids call "the mainstream media" is mainstream because it's a reliable source of information. NPR, CNN, ABC, BBC, those are all real news. Infowars, breitbart, and oann are not.
You're are the confused one here.
Former CBS Head Admits: Yes, Mainstream Media Is Biased - The New American
The ‘Liberal Leaning’ Media Has Passed Its Tipping Point - WSJ

Forum List

Back