CNN and their propaganda war on the U.S. public.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

James O’Keefe strikes again… The CNN Motherload… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
I believe Trump was a politican running for office...I expect politicians to try and win their elections, and their campaigns to try and win elections. I don't expect so called "news" outlets to spread propaganda....at least not in the USA...CNN has admitted crossed the line for the DNC, and taken the role of Joseph Goebbels
Excuse your orange idol.

Sad.
no i’d say the same thing about any person running for office. The issue being discussed here is the propagandist at so called news outlets.

please stop deflecting
I'm not deflecting. I responded directly to your post, which you just tried to deflect from.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
I believe Trump was a politican running for office...I expect politicians to try and win their elections, and their campaigns to try and win elections. I don't expect so called "news" outlets to spread propaganda....at least not in the USA...CNN has admitted crossed the line for the DNC, and taken the role of Joseph Goebbels
Excuse your orange idol.

Sad.
no i’d say the same thing about any person running for office. The issue being discussed here is the propagandist at so called news outlets.

please stop deflecting
I'm not deflecting. I responded directly to your post, which you just tried to deflect from.
you deflect the the false claim i was making excuses for a particular person.

These two Democrats in here dying on this hill are too blinded by the shine emanating from Biden's boots to see what is directly in front their face. CNN is admitted propaganda. They won't admit it because doing so would force them to question the integrity of foundation that all their little political opinions are built upon. That is certainly a frightening prospect.

They spent so much time making hay from whatever interpretation of Trump's words they could concoct and now, they wont listen to the word's coming directly from the mouth of CNN's own executive.

The hypocrisy and inability to have intelligent discourse is indicative of Democrats in general. Give these two credit for going to battle for their political party. They are good shills.

Trump's greatest achievement will always be ripping the cover off the Big Media/Big Tech campaign to destroy America.
You mean:
Trump's greatest achievement will always be ripping the cover off the GOP's racism and greed, and selfishness.
Yeah, that's what's led to most media having the lowest ranking of trust EVER. Dream your dreams and spew your vitriol, it won't change a damned thing. There are too much independent media out there for the Democrat propaganda arm to silence the truth effectively. Before it's over, your heroes in DC will have to go full Marxist to shut down all but "State Media" THAT day will be the beginning of the end for the scum in DC AND the evil, complicit traitors that support them in their crimes.

Really?

Marxist shutdown?

Trump and his crime family is in Palm Beach and his regime is in hiding.

October 11 2017
“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!” Trump, a Republican, wrote in a post on Twitter on Wednesday. www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-trump-media

May 27 2020
“Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservative voices,” Donald Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that happen again.”
www.rt.com › usa › 489892-trump-threatens-ban-twitter

August 1 2020

"As far as TikTok is concerned, we're banning them from the United States," Trump said to reporters while aboard Air Force One.
Trump said he could use emergency economic powers or an executive order. It was not immediately clear what such an order would look like and what legal challenges it might face.
"Well, I have that authority," he said.
www.cnn.com › 2020/07/31 › tech
Yes, at the time TikTok was owned by a Chinese Company, with close ties to the Chinese Communist Party and was caught with Chinese Govt spyware....Trump, unlike Xiden and the Dems, wasn't to happy to have the Chinese spying on America.

Great move by President Trump to protect Americans...

TikTok sold, or I should say was in the process of selling it's American operations to Oracle...but quickly stopped after Xiden won. So their spying and collection of data for the Chinese Communist Party can continuehttps://www.businessinsider.com/bytedance-ending-oracle-deal-because-trump-is-out-scmp-2021-2

Wow, Tik Tok was "spying" on Americans?
Yeah, teenagers, hold some secrets, 1st base, 2nd base, etc,

Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
Who's being manipulated, tRumpling?

YOU and others who believed all the lies from the MSM over the last 4 years and continue to believe that Biden is doing a good job despite the obvious.

A LOT better than Trump EVER DID.

I know plenty of adults that use it as well. The spyware was able to potentially collect data from the phones of all the users.

But on que, the lyin' Xiden defender is on point to defend the Communist Party of China...not really surprised.

I can only hope that CNN chairman Jeff Zucker keeps his plans to leave at the end of the year and it will get back to its roots of being a serious news organization. That hope is very slim, most likely even if he goes the cable news' shtick of talking heads with journalism presented as entertainment is here to stay.

I know plenty of adults that use it as well. The spyware was able to potentially collect data from the phones of all the users.

But on que, the lyin' Xiden defender is on point to defend the Communist Party of China...not really surprised.

On point?

Trump not only defended the communist, he wanted to be just like China.

May 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Not really surprised, the Trump cult also defended Russia and wanted to give Trump a Nobel peace prize for meeting with Kim Jong-un.

On point?

May 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Not really surprised, the Trump cult also defended Russia and wanted to give Trump a Nobel peace prize for meeting with Kim Jong-un.
Your link doesn't take me to the "audio" from this "closed-door" fundraiser. Frankly, given your history of admitting to follow and praise people you believe to be liars...I can't really trust your source anyway

Meanwhile...Xiden and the Dems are actually trying to do that with HR1...and Xiden praised Xi, begging for his help to win an election

Xiden, China's puppet...you the Dembots, the Xiden deflectors....keep eating up the propagandist

Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
not this paid shill of langley
You would think that they'd realize that everything they think they know that came from CNN will likely have been manipulated as well. They lied about Trump. They distorted Covid and now they're discussing how to sell climate change by using fear. This should shake the certainty of every CNN loving liberal out there.
Crap on a crutch, kid! Nobody takes O'queef seriously!
Bless your heart. You're so used to your media lying to you that now you're lying to yourself. O'Keefe didn't put those words in the CNN director's mouth. You can guarantee if it were not accurate that CNN would be screaming a disclaimer over the airwaves and demanding that O'Keefe retract it. That CNN is saying nothing speaks volumes. And please, you should really stop with the childish names as that's what so many liberals claimed to have detested about Trump.
Nobody's complaining because nobody takes that lying sack of shit seriously.

CNN has spent millions trying to silence O'Keefe. It's not working.

LOL

On point?

May 3 2018

Your link doesn't take me to the "audio" from this "closed-door" fundraiser. Frankly, given your history of admitting to follow and praise people you believe to be liars...I can't really trust your source anyway

Meanwhile...Xiden and the Dems are actually trying to do that with HR1...and Xiden praised Xi, begging for his help to win an election

Xiden, China's puppet...you the Dembots, the Xiden deflectors....keep eating up the propagandist

OK, Q NUT.
You must be getting subliminal messages from your new tin foil hat.

Amid the concerns, footage of Mr Biden – then Vice President – at the opening of the US-China Strategic And Economic Dialogue in Washington DC has resurfaced.
He said in 2013: “We made it a time of transition on both sides. China has a new President and new leaders.
“We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries, travelling around and you get to know someone fairly well.
“When I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me, but he made no commitment whatsoever.

You would think that they'd realize that everything they think they know that came from CNN will likely have been manipulated as well. They lied about Trump. They distorted Covid and now they're discussing how to sell climate change by using fear. This should shake the certainty of every CNN loving liberal out there.
Bless your heart. You're so used to your media lying to you that now you're lying to yourself. O'Keefe didn't put those words in the CNN director's mouth. You can guarantee if it were not accurate that CNN would be screaming a disclaimer over the airwaves and demanding that O'Keefe retract it. That CNN is saying nothing speaks volumes. And please, you should really stop with the childish names as that's what so many liberals claimed to have detested about Trump.

LOL

No, it isn't because it ain't true.
Just because CNN doesn't report all the nut job rantings, doesn't mean they're trying to silence them, it just means they aren't news worthy.
Like the crazy lady with a 100 cats, not newsworthy until animal control seizes them.

LOL

Just because CNN doesn't report all the nut job rantings, doesn't mean they're trying to silence them, it just means they aren't news worthy.
Like the crazy lady with a 100 cats, not newsworthy until animal control seizes them.
If a man runs down a kid and the kid dies....but there is video showing the kid jumped in front of the car....and it was found the kid was on drugs....and the driver is a republican congressperson.....
It would be wrong to simply report "republican congressman mows down a child"

Its that type of shit we heard for four years when Trump was in office from your endeared media.

Keep that in mind.

On point?

May 3 2018

OK, Q NUT.

Amid the concerns, footage of Mr Biden – then Vice President – at the opening of the US-China Strategic And Economic Dialogue in Washington DC has resurfaced.
He said in 2013: “We made it a time of transition on both sides. China has a new President and new leaders.
“We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries, travelling around and you get to know someone fairly well.
“When I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me, but he made no commitment whatsoever.
Yeah I know what he said...he asked for help...like I said...and Xi delivered as we know.

LOL

If a man runs down a kid and the kid dies....but there is video showing the kid jumped in front of the car....and it was found the kid was on drugs....and the driver is a republican congressperson.....

Its that type of shit we heard for four years when Trump was in office from your endeared media.

Keep that in mind.

Interesting, given the current state of affairs, the media would likely start with that.
However the RW "media" would try to say the kid died of a drug overdose.

LOL

Keep that in mind.

Interesting, given the current state of affairs, the media would likely start with that.
However the RW "media" would try to say the kid died of a drug overdose.
If he was high on drops and stumbled on to the road way...drugs were certainly a cause of why he died.

The left would call it racism if he were African-American, and encourage their Brown Shirts to loot or even cause an insurrection if the Congressman was from the GOP and white

On point?

May 3 2018

OK, Q NUT.

Yeah I know what he said...he asked for help...like I said...and Xi delivered as we know.

Yes, he did........................8 YEARS ago.
Wow, those Chinese have some foresight.
Unlike RWNJ's.

On point?

May 3 2018

OK, Q NUT.

Yes, he did........................8 YEARS ago.
Wow, those Chinese have some foresight.
Unlike RWNJ's.
Yeah...the next time Xiden ran for office...they were there to help him.

Forum List

Back