CNN and their propaganda war on the U.S. public.

It was ZERO before.... and now they're dividing by ZERO.... which is a no-no in the normal universe... but they use "chick math" anyway, and they're not real strict about the rules.

Nothing will change. They'll continue to go bankrupt and service that small sliver of marxist fringefucks that need their defects constantly validated to keep from hanging themselves from their stepmom's balcony.

I wonder what's going to happen to this unwitting whistleblower. Hitlery's goons are probably looking for a clean shot right about now..... hmm?

RIP Charlie.... next Tues afternoon. We're sorry to hear about your impending suicide.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I do not know if their credibility can go lower than zero, but zero it is.

^^^^^^^
Reads alt-right news sites. Thinks election was stolen.

rofl

I remember listening to a podcast a few years back with a former Fox News producer.

He said the MO of the evening opinion shows, i.e. Tucker Carlson, Hannity, etc., is to keep the audience outraged. They typically would pick a target, and spin a narrative around the target, sometimes for days at a time.

Of course, MSNBC and CNN copied that.

But Fox News is the ones who pioneered and perfected it.

I get my news from NPR

Wow, now there's a corrupted Dem biased organization. Loved NPR 35 years ago, today its pretty much CNN.
You guys have turned yourself into perpetual professional victims. Whenever you get news that runs counter to your cult leaders message, you blame the source. Trump lied about being cheated out of the election. Any news organization that tells you the truth is suddenly biased.

Typical Cornhole. "Never mind the proof!! THIS is true, because I want it to be!!"

What proof? No one who claims the election was stolen was produced a shred of evidence that it was. You fools just stand their screaming "liar".

Yeah...what proof?

No arrests, no investigations. The nation has moved on. Blob supporters are still trying to play the victim.

I remember listening to a podcast a few years back with a former Fox News producer.

He said the MO of the evening opinion shows, i.e. Tucker Carlson, Hannity, etc., is to keep the audience outraged. They typically would pick a target, and spin a narrative around the target, sometimes for days at a time.

So what

... but they use "chick math" anyway,

"Chick Math" got us to the moon....

human-computers-the-women-of-nasas-featured-photo.jpg

you '''REMEMBER'''!!!! hahahahahhahahaha ---- great proof there--HAHHAHAHAHAA

This is what the culture wars are all about - keeping the base outraged.

The right-wing media long stopped pretending it was serious news. It turned into info-tainment for the culture wars, and the Republican Party grafted on to it by the hip. That's why when the Dr Suess trust - a private organization - decided to stop publishing six low-print books, Fox News mentioned it something like 140+ times in an 18 hour period. And it mentioned testimony in the House about the Jan 6 insurrection once on that day.

Of course, the left wing media is no better.

But to think that CNN and MSNBC are the only ones doing not, and not the right-wing media, just means you're a low-IQ clueless rube.

^^^^^^^

rofl

you can't babble shit this --IT's right there and on other sites

Yes, the Big Lie of the election being stolen is being peddled by right-wing info-tainment sites masquerading as news because they're feeding you snowflake rubes what you want to hear.

^^^^^^^

rofl

you can't babble shit this --IT's right there and on other sites

Yes, the Big Lie of the election being stolen is being peddled by right-wing info-tainment sites that masquerades as news because they're feeding you snowflake rubes what you want to hear.

Takes much less common sense to not see the election fraud that was carried out by the Regime.

I get my news from NPR

Wow, now there's a corrupted Dem biased organization. Loved NPR 35 years ago, today its pretty much CNN.
You guys have turned yourself into perpetual professional victims. Whenever you get news that runs counter to your cult leaders message, you blame the source. Trump lied about being cheated out of the election. Any news organization that tells you the truth is suddenly biased.

Typical Cornhole. "Never mind the proof!! THIS is true, because I want it to be!!"

What proof? No one who claims the election was stolen was produced a shred of evidence that it was. You fools just stand their screaming "liar".

Yeah...what proof?

No arrests, no investigations. The nation has moved on. Blob supporters are still trying to play the victim.

My, you seem relieved to have your fellow dumb twat come help you deflect.

Forum List

Back