CNN and their propaganda war on the U.S. public.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

James O’Keefe strikes again… The CNN Motherload… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
not this paid shill of langley
You would think that they'd realize that everything they think they know that came from CNN will likely have been manipulated as well. They lied about Trump. They distorted Covid and now they're discussing how to sell climate change by using fear. This should shake the certainty of every CNN loving liberal out there.

It should, but it won't. The truth is the left LIKE being lied to. They NEED to be lied to, otherwise they would have to confront their own ignorance of history, their own racism, their own duplicity, and their own gullibility.
555968.jpg

Trump's greatest achievement will always be ripping the cover off the Big Media/Big Tech campaign to destroy America.
You mean:
Trump's greatest achievement will always be ripping the cover off the GOP's racism and greed, and selfishness.

No, I mean what I said. I'm far too intelligent to fall for the lame Chinese/DNC propaganda you spout here.

Trump's greatest achievement will always be ripping the cover off the Big Media/Big Tech campaign to destroy America.
You mean:
Trump's greatest achievement will always be ripping the cover off the GOP's racism and greed, and selfishness.

No, I mean what I said. I'm far too intelligent to fall for the lame Chinese/DNC propaganda you spout here.
Wait, I thought I was CIA?

You mean:

LOL! The CIA requires literacy, you don't have a chance.

You mean:

Then what's with all the "shill from Langley" crap?

You mean:

You have me confused with someone else. Like I said, literacy is not your strong suit.

You mean:

You have me confused with someone else. Like I said, literacy is not your strong suit.
My bad. All you idiots look alike on the internet.

As the man said, "Fear sells". Nice of CNN to finally admit that they're a propaganda outlet. Climate change anyone?

What do you think every single RWNJ from tRump on down has been doing for the last four years?
Is that really what you want? Are you truly going with whataboutism? Do you not care that you're being manipulated?
You would think that they'd realize that everything they think they know that came from CNN will likely have been manipulated as well. They lied about Trump. They distorted Covid and now they're discussing how to sell climate change by using fear. This should shake the certainty of every CNN loving liberal out there.
Crap on a crutch, kid! Nobody takes O'queef seriously!
Bless your heart. You're so used to your media lying to you that now you're lying to yourself. O'Keefe didn't put those words in the CNN director's mouth. You can guarantee if it were not accurate that CNN would be screaming a disclaimer over the airwaves and demanding that O'Keefe retract it. That CNN is saying nothing speaks volumes. And please, you should really stop with the childish names as that's what so many liberals claimed to have detested about Trump.

Bless your heart. You're so used to your media lying to you that now you're lying to yourself. O'Keefe didn't put those words in the CNN director's mouth. You can guarantee if it were not accurate that CNN would be screaming a disclaimer over the airwaves and demanding that O'Keefe retract it. That CNN is saying nothing speaks volumes. And please, you should really stop with the childish names as that's what so many liberals claimed to have detested about Trump.
Nobody's complaining because nobody takes that lying sack of shit seriously.

Wow. The deflection isn't working. Not liking the messenger doesn't make the message any less true. You've been manipulated and your only response is :

Wow. The deflection isn't working. Not liking the messenger doesn't make the message any less true. You've been manipulated and your only response is :

Project verit-ass has had a true message.

Sorry for your luck.

do you?

You mean:
Yeah, that's what's led to most media having the lowest ranking of trust EVER. Dream your dreams and spew your vitriol, it won't change a damned thing. There are too much independent media out there for the Democrat propaganda arm to silence the truth effectively. Before it's over, your heroes in DC will have to go full Marxist to shut down all but "State Media" THAT day will be the beginning of the end for the scum in DC AND the evil, complicit traitors that support them in their crimes.

You mean:
Yeah, that's what's led to most media having the lowest ranking of trust EVER. Dream your dreams and spew your vitriol, it won't change a damned thing. There are too much independent media out there for the Democrat propaganda arm to silence the truth effectively. Before it's over, your heroes in DC will have to go full Marxist to shut down all but "State Media" THAT day will be the beginning of the end for the scum in DC AND the evil, complicit traitors that support them in their crimes.

Really?

Marxist shutdown?

Trump and his crime family is in Palm Beach and his regime is in hiding.

October 11 2017
“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!” Trump, a Republican, wrote in a post on Twitter on Wednesday. www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-trump-media

May 27 2020
“Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservative voices,” Donald Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that happen again.”
www.rt.com › usa › 489892-trump-threatens-ban-twitter

August 1 2020

"As far as TikTok is concerned, we're banning them from the United States," Trump said to reporters while aboard Air Force One.
Trump said he could use emergency economic powers or an executive order. It was not immediately clear what such an order would look like and what legal challenges it might face.
"Well, I have that authority," he said.
www.cnn.com › 2020/07/31 › tech

I believe Trump was a politican running for office...I expect politicians to try and win their elections, and their campaigns to try and win elections. I don't expect so called "news" outlets to spread propaganda....at least not in the USA...CNN has admitted crossed the line for the DNC, and taken the role of Joseph Goebbels

You mean:

Really?

Marxist shutdown?

Trump and his crime family is in Palm Beach and his regime is in hiding.

October 11 2017
“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!” Trump, a Republican, wrote in a post on Twitter on Wednesday. www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-trump-media

May 27 2020
“Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservative voices,” Donald Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that happen again.”
www.rt.com › usa › 489892-trump-threatens-ban-twitter

August 1 2020

"As far as TikTok is concerned, we're banning them from the United States," Trump said to reporters while aboard Air Force One.
Trump said he could use emergency economic powers or an executive order. It was not immediately clear what such an order would look like and what legal challenges it might face.
"Well, I have that authority," he said.
www.cnn.com › 2020/07/31 › tech
Yes, at the time TikTok was owned by a Chinese Company, with close ties to the Chinese Communist Party and was caught with Chinese Govt spyware....Trump, unlike Xiden and the Dems, wasn't to happy to have the Chinese spying on America.

Great move by President Trump to protect Americans...

TikTok sold, or I should say was in the process of selling it's American operations to Oracle...but quickly stopped after Xiden won. So their spying and collection of data for the Chinese Communist Party can continuehttps://www.businessinsider.com/bytedance-ending-oracle-deal-because-trump-is-out-scmp-2021-2

Who's being manipulated, tRumpling?

YOU and others who believed all the lies from the MSM over the last 4 years and continue to believe that Biden is doing a good job despite the obvious.

Forum List

Back