C'mon Trump Supporters...Was it Over When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor!!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
c'mon Trump supporters, this could be the greatest night of our lives.

COULD. Part of my brain is telling me that she is probably going to win but I also know that's because the media has done NOTHING but hit that over and over and over and over and over.

My heart tells me I think we are in for a BIG surprise tonight. I think he takes Michigan and New Mexico and I am SHOCKED not one damn person is talking about the TWO point lead Clinton has in NM....on top of that I think Johnson COLLAPSES when people (mostly disgruntled republicans) get into the ballot room and vote and they finally bite their tongue and just vote Trump because Clinton IS that damn bad.

COULD. Part of my brain is telling me that she is probably going to win but I also know that's because the media has done NOTHING but hit that over and over and over and over and over.

My heart tells me I think we are in for a BIG surprise tonight. I think he takes Michigan and New Mexico and I am SHOCKED not one damn person is talking about the TWO point lead Clinton has in NM....on top of that I think Johnson COLLAPSES when people (mostly disgruntled republicans) get into the ballot room and vote and they finally bite their tongue and just vote Trump because Clinton IS that damn bad.

Wave is coming!

Basically what I did here in Michigan...

Wave is coming!

tsunami-pictures-hd-wallpaper-19.jpg

You think they'll see it like this?

You think they'll see it like this?

WOW! Dude that was fucking awesome!

Yeah, when even Ted Cruz has come around and is now campaigned for Trump, I thought that is the way that a lot of conservatives have begun to view this election. :lmao:

Forum List

Back