Trump supporters are sick of inaction

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We elect politicians in order to get stuff done. We don't want obstructionists like Dems and RINOs back when Trump was president. Trump is off to a great start in 2024 and it looks like he'll be back in the White House. This time Dems and RINOs shouldn't stand in his way.

---Bass’s comments came after Trump comfortably won Iowa’s Republican presidential primary.---

I love it that Trump won't let Dems and RINOs stand in his way this time.

---“A lot of people that support Donald Trump really are fed up with democracy,” Bass claimed. “I don’t think they feel threatened by having somebody who at least has the trappings of being more authoritarian than past presidents.”---

We elect politicians in order to get stuff done. We don't want obstructionists like Dems and RINOs back when Trump was president. Trump is off to a great start in 2024 and it looks like he'll be back in the White House. This time Dems and RINOs shouldn't stand in his way.

---Bass’s comments came after Trump comfortably won Iowa’s Republican presidential primary.---

Well known fact that maybe you've missed, being under that rock and all.

Republicans have been the party of "NO" for about a decade now.

nmmkjnnkkk.png

So go do something about it.
Well, they are.

We could pretty easily look back in a few years and see that America went right wing authoritarian because one guy (with the help of his enablers) convinced millions that the reason they were miserable was because they had been cheated. That they were the victims, and it was time for payback.

Something that simple, yet so powerful.

History can hinge on relatively little things, I guess.

I love it that Trump won't let Dems and RINOs stand in his way this time.

---“A lot of people that support Donald Trump really are fed up with democracy,” Bass claimed. “I don’t think they feel threatened by having somebody who at least has the trappings of being more authoritarian than past presidents.”---

lenny, reagan's 11th commandment might prevent your partisans from reminding you. "only democrats, not freedom loving republicans, want authoritarianism.;

if you want "the trappings of an authoritarian" you are always required to say "but the democrats want it more,."

What else is new? The cult wants a dictator. Now all you gotta do is sell that nonsense to the rest of America

We did Tuesday night, Trump's historic win in Iowa. After we re-take the White House and WIN for 4 more years we'll fund a huge statue in Washington of Trump and sell MAGA items in the giftshop!
the washington monument is a great location. move that and put trump's statue right up front.

1705573291477.png

Forum List

Back