C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

You really prefer Kamala Harris in the oval office more? I pray for his good health, myself.
Kamala Harris would do better than any republican out there. You don't win 2 terms running the second largest DOJ in the country without skills. I think Wm Barr found that out.

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

And this is what they want back in office.

Biden has dementia according to these guys but trump can talk about airplanes in 1775 and hes the epitome of mental acuity.

Forum List

Back