C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.
How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??

The computer sound effects for rebooting and crashing complete that!

Bufferin' Joe.

buffering.jpg

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.

We need to get to the oranges...oranges...oranges of Biden's dementia.

Oh My God This is the worst yet.

No one does. Other nations cringe in sheltered silence looking on in horror, our enemies laugh, while democrats wince in terror hoping of all hopes this boob makes it through four years without totally blowing it wrecking the nation so bad they totally lose the midterms.

Meantime the media does their part by not showing these pressers to the unwashed public. If this were Trump, they'd be having hearings playing these tapes on national TV saying 500 psychiatrists call for Trump being dangerously stupid and grounds for immediate impeachment,

Jill better double the dosage of meds she feeds Joe daily. Maybe she can just tell him they are M&Ms.

This guy has been having a lot of problems for a LONG time. We can't have this man in office.

And who can forget this great moment in American history:

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.

You really prefer Kamala Harris in the oval office more? I pray for his good health, myself.

Forum List

Back