C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Were we better off under Obama than Bush

The answer is yes, but I want to see if you can say it.
No, because I wasn't.
Me want vote TRUMP! Trump good orange man. They let me vote, they said I could. I wrote on a paper, vote at big room. I vote TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!!
Are you having a stroke?
Something to that. I'd like to see the presidency start to get younger.
I agree: DeSantis in 2024!

Kamala Harris would do better than any republican out there. You don't win 2 terms running the second largest DOJ in the country without skills. I think Wm Barr found that out.
Kamala's most notable skill is fucking her way to the top.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.

How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??
You got nothing. The man you support was impeached twice, lost reelection by seven million votes, and led America's first-ever coup attempt when President.

What do you have against Biden? Insults.

Diplomacy was not invented to communicate with our friends, but to communicate with our adversaries.
That is how the major wars in our history have ended. Adversaries talking to one another and coming up with an agreement to end the fighting and the killing. This is known as diplomacy.

Our President greeted an adversary last week and we still haven't heard the end of it.

Politico reports, "Upon Biden’s arrival at Al Salam Royal Palace, where he was scheduled to participate in a meeting with the king, the crown prince was on hand to greet the president as he stepped out of his vehicle. Biden and bin Salman then fist-bumped one another before walking inside.

"The exchange prompted immediate backlash from human rights activists who criticized Biden for offering what they called too-friendly of a greeting to the crown prince. The president also received criticism from Washington Post publisher Fred Ryan, who called the fist bump “shameful.'"

Fred is unaware of the meaning of diplomacy.

Immediate backlash? The former President sponsored and, perhaps, led a coup attempt on Jan. 6, 2021, to overthrow our elected government. Where is the backlash to that?

A fist pump vs. the first ever coup attempt in American history, the former receives an "immediate backlash," the latter, a ho-hum. The coup attempt is low on the list of priorities for voters.

The former President is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination for President in 2024, and his party is likely to win Congress in November.

Americans have their priorities screwed up.

Politico continued, "A reporter asked whether he can be sure a murder like Khashoggi’s won’t happen again. Biden responded: “God love you. What a silly question. How can I possibly be sure of any of that?”

I like this President.

Incidentally, our relations with Saudi Arabia are complicated. It can be argued that Saudi Arabia is more of a friend than Turkey.

Turkey is a member of NATO.

You got nothing. The man you support was impeached twice, lost reelection by seven million votes, and led America's first-ever coup attempt when President.

What do you have against Biden? Insults.
A staggering economy
Highest gas prices ever
Supply chain problems
Unchecked “woke” agenda
Totally gave Afghanistan to the enemy
Over all extremely weak leadership.

And has been long known to be the dumbest man in the Senate.

Thats who you’re defending.

THIS ^^^ fucking asswipe thinks "shall not be infringed" means he gets to regulate the length of my barrels and the number of shells in my clips
^^^ THIS bag of shit just runs his mouth 24/7. THIS bag of shit has no idea what my 2A views are. THIS bag of shit is pure magaturd.

Forum List

Back