C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

You called people liars. Your boy lied 30,000 times in 1460 days. That's 20 plus lies a day. at least 3 lies an hour during an 8 hour workday. And he's still lying.
Hey you retarded asshole, you were lying long before Trump came along.

The only reason Trump won is because Hillary Clinton is such a lying skankbag.

You called people liars. Your boy lied 30,000 times in 1460 days. That's 20 plus lies a day. at least 3 lies an hour during an 8 hour workday. And he's still lying.
Lies that democrats say he said only to find out those same democrats created that lie?

Hey you retarded asshole, you were lying long before Trump came along.

The only reason Trump won is because Hillary Clinton is such a lying skankbag.
Hillary Clinton was never found to be lying and she happened to win the popular vote. Trump told more lies in 4 years than I have in the 22,000 plus days I have been alive.

Lies that democrats say he said only to find out those same democrats created that lie?
That didn't happen and these are authentic trump lies just like the one about a stolen election..

On the laptop that didn't exist to find out that it did.
He asked about a deal not the laptop. You guys run your mouths about that while evidence shows trump obstructed justice while in office, tried to extort a foreign country to get dirt on his opponent and planned a coup to stay in power. You deny all the protection trump got from republicans in the senate and a crooked AG, but Hunter Bidens laptop is the be all and end all.

He asked about a deal not the laptop. You guys run your mouths about that while evidence shows trump obstructed justice while in office, tried to extort a foreign country to get dirt on his opponent and planned a coup to stay in power. You deny all the protection trump got from republicans in the senate and a crooked AG, but Hunter Bidens laptop is the be all and end all.
The deals are on the laptop you dumbass ass thug

The deals are on the laptop you dumbass ass thug
Look white ---, I don't give a fuck about Hunter Bidens laptop. Trump tried planning a violent unconstitutional act to stay in power and your stupid ass wants to put him back in office. Fuck that laptop.

Hillary Clinton was never found to be lying

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha (coffee comes out of nostrils)

Yeah, like that time she was dodging bullets in Kosovo, right?

Where's that lmao smiley? :p

and she happened to win the popular vote. Trump told more lies in 4 years than I have in the 22,000 plus days I have been alive.

Trump Trump Trump

"Your boy" Trump

Fuck you.

No one cares.

Look white ---, I don't give a fuck about Hunter Bidens laptop.

Of course you don't.

Because you're a shit for brains retarded leftard.

:p

Trump tried planning a violent unconstitutional act to stay in power and your stupid ass wants to put him back in office. Fuck that laptop.
Hunter may have done that already.

Forum List

Back