Mike Lindell Unhinged At Trump Rally, Declares Alaska Votes Were "Stoled" from Trump (where Trump won by landslide)...SNL will run out of material

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
At Trump’s Alaska rally, Mike Lindell claimed “over 29,000 votes were stole from Donald Trump” in Alaska, a state Trump won in 2020.

my-pillow.jpg

This guy had Trump's ear after the election.

What a Star Wars Bar Scene full of "characters"

The Krazy Kraken Lady
Roody Hands Down His pants
Mike Flynn
The Overstock Guy
John Eastman
Lynn Wood

Each one crazier than the next

Last edited:
At Trump’s Alaska rally, Mike Lindell claimed “over 29,000 votes were stole from Donald Trump” in Alaska, a state Trump won in 2020.
Why does it matter what the hell a honest CEO thinks about Alaskan votes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm fairly OK with arithmetic. No savant, but.....can balance our checkbook and speedcheck my grocery bill in real-time....so, ....... so these "29,000" stolen votes don't bother me at all.

In fact, I'm thinking they merely a very small subset of the 300,000,000 (yes, 300 million) illegal votes that Mike has already identified.

I'm sure you'll recall that little kerfuffle? Didn't we all speculate on locking up 300 million Americans....and wondering whose left to run the country?
Or speculating would our children be the ones to be the prison guards for those 300M?

Here's Newsweek's coverage (1/22/22) of Mike and his story of big numbers, really big numbers:

"We already have all the pieces of the puzzle," Lindell said. "When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life –300 some million people."

It's unclear who Lindell was referencing when he mentioned 300 million people (according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the current population of the U.S. stands at just over 332 million)."

ps.......I'm glad and relieved to support poster relluc in his observation below. But gollywhiskers Pillowboy sure is fun to snark on. Hate to seem him leave the scene.

"Yeah, the man needs a check-up from the neck-up.....He's doing the right-leaning no favors."

And they will be around long after every right wing groomer is long gone.

View attachment 671121
They may still be around because stubborn is a close friend of stupid and the networks are pretty stupid.....
But no one will notice with the ratings these clowns have.... like that British black guy... he had a total of 53,000 viewers in his last show.....

This guy had Trump's ear after the election.

What a Star Wars Bar Scene full of "characters"

The Krazy Kraken Lady
Roody Hands Down His pants
Mike Flynn
The Overstock Guy
John Eastman
Lynn Wood

Each one crazier than the next
All led by a "stable genius" who brags about being able to count backwards from the number 10.

Forum List

Back