C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

You sound nuts, to me. Here's the deal. All you have to to do get Joe out of office is to vote him out. If there is a better candidate, I will vote for the better candidate. If all they want to do is run somebody that has gone against the constitution multiple times, along with his oath, I would vote with Joe.
So how long have you suffered dementia like Joe?

That's what happens when you steal elections.

Karma makes you pay to the very last drop.....and then some.

C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.​

Post like this are funny reading. Biden is blamed for inflation and high gas prices and there is very little he could do about it. Trump was blamed for the Covid response and there is very little he could do about that. Obama was blamed for the great recession and there is little he could do about that.

A president is blamed for whatever happens during their term that is bad. Likewise presidents take credit for whatever happens during their term that is good. However, the truth is most things that a president takes credit for or is held responsible for is not their doing.

Wow Flopper! You managed to post three lies in a row. This is not tic-tac-toe and you did not win.

Let's here you reasons for not voting for Trump I am betting you lie on every one of substance to you.
Fuck off tori
You are the largest condescending bitch on this board. Tough to beat backagain, but you did it
You’re better than everyone else and everyone else is a liar and ignorant
You have ZERO friends. Just like backagain and just like trump.
I’m betting the students despised you as a substitute “big tough guy tori”

All parents have to set the rules, maintain the discipline of the kids, whether the kids like it or not.

It's a generational thing. Things that damage a certain generation for a variety of reasons get passed down to the next generation which is really the unfortunate thing-- -- often, these people go through the government programs which, instead of doing the right thing up front and just bearing the short term brunt of getting folks back on their feet and out of their hair as functional, productive (taxpaying) society, instead try to duck the immediate costs only looking at the present driving people down into poverty where they then never recover in order to "qualify," hoping to limit expenses, then they have kids too which increases their "qualification" who the government ends up eating all the cost of supporting these people too all of their lives now instead of just a few short years, plus the tendencies that get passed along with them, and then we wonder why government programs and society both constantly grow unmanageable.

It's a generational thing. Things that damage a certain generation for a variety of reasons get passed down to the next generation which is really the unfortunate thing-- -- often, these people go through the government programs which, instead of doing the right thing up front and just bearing the short term brunt of getting folks back on their feet and out of their hair as functional, productive (taxpaying) society, instead try to duck the immediate costs only looking at the present driving people down into poverty where they then never recover in order to "qualify," hoping to limit expenses, then they have kids too which increases their "qualification" who the government ends up eating all the cost of supporting these people too all of their lives now instead of just a few short years, plus the tendencies that get passed along with them, and then we wonder why government programs and society both constantly grow unmanageable.
That is just the low end. The permissiveness for both parties "own" has screwed both parties and that permissivness travels down stream as well as up, and lures the weak to fall in line. That is another facet of what is wrong in the big permissive violent overcrowded, cities, that tolerate corruption, crime, violent demonstrations and other ills. No national leader will clean up these shitholes. It will be pushed from the bottom or it will not happen. It is not their job, whether blamed for it or not.

Fuck off tori
You are the largest condescending bitch on this board. Tough to beat backagain, but you did it
You’re better than everyone else and everyone else is a liar and ignorant
You have ZERO friends. Just like backagain and just like trump.
I’m betting the students despised you as a substitute “big tough guy tori”
So you admit you have no reasons except those created in your demented TDS mind.

You are a liar and somewhat ignorant.

I don't need friends. Apparently you do!

I was not a substitute except my very last year. You are an ignorant tool.

My students loved me! In fact one loved me so much, she married my son.

My administrators in Florida loved me so much they promoted me to AP. They even hired my daughter, who had been a student at the school, to be the VP's secretary.

You know nothing about me, but we all can see you are a libtard of the highest order!

Ok
Post #2. About Jill
Post #3. About Harris
Post #9. About pos trump
So fuck off Leo.

Tell your fucking hypocrite friend to stay on topic, you fucking douche hypocrite

So fuck off leo.
I am currently 'fucking off' you flaming dickhead.

That is just the low end. The permissiveness for both parties "own" has screwed both parties and that permissivness travels down stream as well as up, and lures the weak to fall in line. That is another facet of what is wrong in the big permissive violent overcrowded, cities, that tolerate corruption, crime, violent demonstrations and other ills. No national leader will clean up these shitholes. It will be pushed from the bottom or it will not happen. It is not their job, whether blamed for it or not.

Well, the decision was made in the late 19th century to "industrialize" the nation for the sake of the corporations and factories, so we transitioned from an agrarian society of low stress and high balance with the environment to the crime-riddled hellholes of high taxation big metropolises that lie at the core of highly regulated societal rot and environmental harm now but big corporate profits and convenient governmental control as well.

So you admit you have no reasons except those created in your demented TDS mind.

You are a liar and somewhat ignorant.

I don't need friends. Apparently you do!

I was not a substitute except my very last year. You are an ignorant tool.

My students loved me! In fact one loved me so much, she married my son.

My administrators in Florida loved me so much they promoted me to AP. They even hired my daughter, who had been a student at the school, to be the VP's secretary.

You know nothing about me, but we all can see you are a libtard of the highest order!
But you pretend to know about me
You are a pos entitled arrogant ass
You are better than everyone else
You truly believe that
All others are inferior

Well, the decision was made in the late 19th century to "industrialize" the nation for the sake of the corporations and factories, so we transitioned from an agrarian society of low stress and high balance with the environment to the crime-riddled hellholes of high taxation big metropolises that lie at the core of highly regulated societal rot and environmental harm now but big corporate profits and convenient governmental control as well.
That's why I don't live in one or even visit except on business or to change planes. Now that I'm retired, nobody pays me to go to them, so I don't go and really care little for them or about them.

Come on folks.... Even the most deluded, echo chamber Libs know that WaterHead Joe isn't running the show. Joe's placement into the White House was the dream of Soros, Obama, the WEF and others. Joe isn't making a single decision, other than listening to his puppeteers and following orders.

1658030045638.png

What do teacher's unions have to do with student disciple? Answer: Not a damned thing!

Finances are their fucking primary purpose for existing!
Discipline, I'm sure you meant.

Finances - well, you see, whenever a teacher hits a student, the district becomes financially liable.

But the unions, they care about the other thing too - students hitting teachers. If students and teachers get into a scuffle, the union ends up paying the medical bills for the teacher. And if the teacher gets sued, the union is obligated to provide legal assistance.

Forum List

Back