The thrill of political chalkboarding

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Tabla rusa

Everyone is taking out their territory for the upcoming November election I intend to spend two months on the upcoming November election one of them is November So if we're starting over Here's the history of the chalkboard somewhere on that chalkboard will be the history of American journalism which got lost in translation so The upcoming election in 2020 should help explain some of the last journalism which got lost in translation

Repeat the line

Link: what to expect from our next election...

Last edited:
  • Banned
R u a skier ?

Because a lot of people on this message board especially in politics try to present themselves as skiers and musicians unless you know Toro

Tabla rusa

Everyone is taking out their territory for the upcoming November election I intend to spend two months on the upcoming November election one of them is November So if we're starting over Here's the history of the chalkboard somewhere on that chalkboard will be the history of American journalism which got lost in translation so The upcoming election in 2020 should help explain some of the last journalism which got lost in translation

Repeat the line
Is English your second language? Because I cannot detect anything cogent in what you are saying.

As for tabula rasa, I have often pointed out the minds of the rube herd are blank slates, and whoever writes on those empty minds first has the advantage.

For some reason which will be studied by scientists for decades to come, once a tard gets manufactured bullshit planted in their pointy heads by their propagandists, no amount of work will ever ever scrub that shit out. No amount of facts, truth, or reality will have even the tiniest impact.

That is why the gaslighting hucksters work so hard to convince their rubes to not look at any other information out there. They convince them reality is "fake news".

Another significant factor which is virtually impossible to overcome is, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Religious drones are forcing raped 10 year old's to die gestating, carrying & giving birth to anchor babies.
Well, it is like I said the other day. That story has something to piss off everyone.

The Left is pissed off she had to go out of her way to get an abortion.

The Right is pissed off it was an illegal immigrant.

Both sides are hyping the shit out of only one side of the tragedy.

Our country is very sick.

• Banned
As for tabula rasa, I have often pointed out the minds of the rube herd are blank slates, and whoever writes on those empty minds first has the advantage.

For some reason which will be studied by scientists for decades to come, once a tard gets manufactured bullshit planted in their pointy heads by their propagandists, no amount of work will ever ever scrub that shit out. No amount of facts, truth, or reality will have even the tiniest impact.

That is why the gaslighting hucksters work so hard to convince their rubes to not look at any other information out there. They convince them reality is "fake news".

Another significant factor which is virtually impossible to overcome is, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
I think you have captured the spirit of the thread..

"The two journalisms"

• Banned
Religious drones are forcing raped 10 year old's to die gestating, carrying & giving birth to anchor babies.
It's dreadful.
I don't think the democrat reporters are helping
Blank slate joe
and etch a sketch "democracy"

50 first dates.. u get the idea.

Forum List

Back