C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Thanks, Captain Profound. Got any other nuggets of wisdom, like 'don't pick up any wooden nickels'? Anything like that?
So you're exposed again.

As another leftard liar.

It's all you fuckers do. All the time. That's the side effect of the Alinsky thing. Every denial is a lie, every accusation is a lie. Pretty soon you acquire a reputation as a liar. Which you have. In spades..

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.
How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??

You marvel at what these pompous jerks were thinking. They're so arrogant they honestly thought they could get away with it. They own the world to such an extent they thought they could own dementia too

Oops

So you're exposed again.

As another leftard liar.

It's all you fuckers do. All the time. That's the side effect of the Alinsky thing. Every denial is a lie, every accusation is a lie. Pretty soon you acquire a reputation as a liar. Which you have. In spades..
What, precisely, am I lying about, fucktard?

Reading comprehension.

Catch it, assface.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you're exposed again.

As another leftard liar.

Your boy told 30,000 while in office and has not quit lying yet.

You marvel at what these pompous jerks were thinking. They're so arrogant they honestly thought they could get away with it. They own the world to such an extent they thought they could own dementia too

Oops
“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

And this is what YOU want back in office.

What, precisely, am I lying about, fucktard?

Reading comprehension.

Catch it, assface.

Oh yeah, this is rich. ^^^

Here's a fucking moron leftard who doesn't understand ANY of the words in our Constitution, and he's bitching about reading comprehension.

THIS ^^^ fucking asswipe thinks "shall not be infringed" means he gets to regulate the length of my barrels and the number of shells in my clips

Hypocrite much? Hm leftie?

Fucking asswipes.

You voted for a mishandled pandemic and be glad trump is not president right now.
You're an idiot more people have died with Covid under Biden and his mishandling. We wouldn't be in the shape we are in if Trump was president. We wouldn't be close to war with Russia because Ukraine never would have happened.

Nonsense, Biden CAUSED this clusterfuck economy
You're delusional.

So, how exactly did Biden cause every country in the world to raise prices?
Is Joe that much of a badass?
Trump never had that kind of influence.
by rescinding Trump's energy EOs which curtailed drilling, pulled back permits and unleashed environmental policies bent on killing our fossil fuel sector.
Really?
The federal government only controls 10% of ALL oil drilling in the US, none in the rest of the world.
So, the 10% killed production in the entire world?

Biden as Trumptards describe him, is such a disaster, wields so much power over every country in the world?
The effect was to cause Europe to buy more oil from Putin giving him a windfall to fund his war. Trump fast-tracked a vaccine for Covid that, even lefties, said worked. That is the truth that people like you are in denial of.
Of your RWNJ BULLSHIT.

• Thanks
And you're an idiot china Jo doing his best for China
Sure.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Then the orange retard, puts tariffs on China, he claims China is paying for (NOT)
Has to bail out US farmers to the tune of $48 billion, because of his stupid tariffs.
Then signs a trade deal with China INCREASING trade with them by $200 billion a year.

No, US president has done more for China than Trump, by far.

• Thanks
You're an idiot more people have died with Covid under Biden and his mishandling. We wouldn't be in the shape we are in if Trump was president. We wouldn't be close to war with Russia because Ukraine never would have happened.
You trump supporters should love lying.. I believe several million people were already infected when Biden took office. He didn't start with zero like trump. Second most of the deaths were because people refused to get vaccinated or follow the rules. This was caused by trump making COVID a democratic vs. republican issue. As for the war in Ukraine, trump would be helping Putin and Ukraine would have been left with no NATO support. The inflation we face is global. trump would be facing this if he was president and we would be screwed.

Sure.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Then the orange retard, puts tariffs on China, he claims China is paying for (NOT)
Has to bail out US farmers to the tune of $48 billion, because of his stupid tariffs.
Then signs a trade deal with China INCREASING trade with them by $200 billion a year.

No, US president has done more for China than Trump, by far.
China Jo has to make sure he follow through with his deal with hunter and china

You trump supporters should love lying.. I believe several million people were already infected when Biden took office. He didn't start with zero like trump. Second most of the deaths were because people refused to get vaccinated or follow the rules. This was caused by trump making COVID a democratic vs. republican issue. As for the war in Ukraine, trump would be helping Putin and Ukraine would have been left with no NATO support. The inflation we face is global. trump would be facing this if he was president and we would be screwed.
Fuck off my you lying son of a bitch

Alinsky, is that you?

Try to stay on topic, squirmy leftard weasel.
You called people liars. Your boy lied 30,000 times in 1460 days. That's 20 plus lies a day. at least 3 lies an hour during an 8 hour workday. And he's still lying.

Forum List

Back